Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just itching for these opening ceremonies to commence; it's about time for the Mountain Goddesses to be used and judge all the unworthy who dare face them! If you thought the Subterraneans were nasty, then you should be prepared to see what the Goddesses can do!

Well, yeah, the Subterraneans are stronger and have some destructive capabilities (Parsee for face-up, Satori for face-down), but for the Mountain Goddesses, it's a bit easier for them to get out their boss monsters. Not saying that, in the first duel, Roland couldn't get out Utsuho or Koishi, but more often than not, there'll be plenty of setup for both Kanako and Suwako to come out for the Mountain Goddesses.

The bad part of Eartheans are they can't attack or be in attack position which gives them the ability to be summoned in face-up Defense position. They usually have a really good defense stat and can easily shut most decks down if they are played in different orders. And the scariest card I think I've made is Heavy Construction.

Since there are so many decks here that seem to Xyz quickly, it makes me wonder if I should make a villain that uses my Unknown Army deck, which is an entire archetype meant to shut down Xyz and make them their prisoners of war. It's kind of like how Meklords are meant to take out Synchros, except the Unknown Army actually works. I probably should be revamping them, though...they work, but not consistently.

Oh, no, I wasn't really planning on doing it for the tournament; more like an emerging villain that shows up at some different point. It would take me too long to revamp the Unknown Army, as I haven't even given them any further thought since I finished them.

Not about to wait on Gendo, so that's out the window. I think I'll wait until I wake up tomorrow to see if there's any PC interaction/interest, and if not, I'll request an NPC. In the meantime, I'm gonna go attempt to rest without feeling too much pain.

Archived