The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

So what's that 4 top tier characters for CC and 3 for the divine?

Hm? Lemme count them...

Counter Corps' Top Tier

>Jin Akatsuki

>Kenpachi

>Byakuya

>Sora

(Itsu, Sarah, and Gin are close)

Divine's Top Tier

>Sephiroth

>Jecht

>Renegade Joker -once he's accepted-

(MachGaogamon and Sayer close)

Hm. You seem to be right.

But to be fair, the presence of Melvin, Professor Stein, and Kozaky can easily tip the balance since they don't operate like normal characters. All the Corps have is BB, and while I imagine she'd be Melvin's greatest enemy and give Stein nightmares, she can't do much on her own.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, can I take off a small forgotten limitation for my character?

His main limitation is his collar which limits how long he can fight with his superpowers to a pretty short while, but in his ability itself, I forgot to remove a limitation there which prevented him from using it more than a couple of times, otherwise causing bleeding and such, and I feel his ability should be more naturally bound to him, as it's like an extension of himself that he can use fluidly. So can I remove that limitation?

Due to me having writers block and realizing I have little to contribute, I'm considering dropping out. Sorry.

Yeah, me too, for pretty much the same reason. Sorry.

Incidentally, you made that map on RPG Maker VX Ace? The game I'm making that Autumn came from is being made on the original RPG Maker VX. Just thought that'd be interesting to bring up. So yeah... I'm probably dropping out.

Due to me having writers block and realizing I have little to contribute, I'm considering dropping out. Sorry.

'Little to contribute'? Th- that's the worst thing anyone can ever think of in an RP. Of course, everyone has little to contribute, but it's the little things that matter, and the main purpose of this RP is for everyone to reuse old characters and have them interact with others, not the movement of the plot... *sigh* Well. It's not my place to protest.

Same goes for you, PikMan .-.

Is there any way I can join in for Arc 2, or is there a limitation on who can join when it comes up?

Anyone can join once Arc 2 reopens, though it's only for like three or four days until apps are closed again. Then you'll have to wait for Arc 3, then Arc 4. That's about it~ ^_^

Wait, can I take off a small forgotten limitation for my character?

His main limitation is his collar which limits how long he can fight with his superpowers to a pretty short while, but in his ability itself, I forgot to remove a limitation there which prevented him from using it more than a couple of times, otherwise causing bleeding and such, and I feel his ability should be more naturally bound to him, as it's like an extension of himself that he can use fluidly. So can I remove that limitation?

Kirei?

And why is the evil side disadvantaged? Shouldn't it be the other way around? =o

Also, I revised my app back on the previous page to make it slightly different, please check it.

And why is the evil side disadvantaged? Shouldn't it be the other way around? =o

Maybe the Counter Corps are the evil side. After all, they certainly don't want the multiverse to be rid of despair. Nor do they care about the problems that others are facing.

Nope, all they wanna do is pretend they're saving the multiverse when all they're really doing is spitting in the face of an innocent Isamy :3

Maybe the Counter Corps are the evil side. After all, they certainly don't want the multiverse to be rid of despair. Nor do they care about the problems that others are facing.

Nope, all they wanna do is pretend they're saving the multiverse when all they're really doing is spitting in the face of an innocent Isamy :3

Except for the fact that Isamy reduced their universe to an apocalyptic nothing prior to the rp .3. Anyways, I'm gonna start up on a post now. Just had a few things to take care of recently.

Also, I revised my app back on the previous page to make it slightly different, please check it.

You do realize that even though they have less members from multiple universes, they still technically outnumber Counter due to the fact that they also have the Void Creatures and other pissants to control, right?

In response, the lizard twitched it's head several times, then roared as it brought it's fist towards Eria. In it's eyes, there was no regret. No fear. The only emtion that the poor creature felt was whatever it's master told him to feel. Right now, he hated Eria, as his master told him to.

Dr.-Who.gif

I'm going to save Gagagigo before this arc is done if it's the last thing I do.

Archived