The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Well I'm just waiting for Sora's reply.  I'm not gonna move him on my own.  Other than that, what are we missing for the start of Arc 2?

I was originally planning a boss battle, but after a bit of thought, it would be a bit out of place in the first arc, so instead I'll be going with a different idea of mine.

But until that can begin, I'm hoping that the battle will Gogiga Gagagigo will send him smashing into a wall and revealing the SUPER SECRET hidden room. Then shenanigans activate, plot twist, super epic battle between the leaders, both teams have to retreat as the entire world is torn apart, and Eria has a new mission to accomplish for the next arc, now that she knows about the fate of her best friend! Dun dun DUUUUN.

Announcement: So yeah, everyone else apart from Roxas and Yosuke should quickly wrap up what they're doing right now until that wall is broken down.

Then Arc 2 begins.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...so we're skipping the boss battle entirely? Or do you intend to kick Arc 2 off with it instead?

Looking at the way the story is currently developing, a boss battle would be out of place. Besides, the battlefield is too scattered. So instead of a boss battle, you're just going to have a regular battle between Emiya and Isamy. Sorry~ ^_^ it's just that this seems a little too early into the plot to have the Corps join their powers together.

Which reminds me. You should probably PM me about your plans, since Arc 2's gonna be partly your show~

So where do we escape to? I mean I'm all for stalling Super Digimon but where exactly are they supposed to run.

There'll be portals and running and stuff later on. Until then, just wrap up your Arc 1 miniplots, since nobody knows yet that something's out of the ordinary~

Meanwhile, a tugging could be felt in the connection that Kozaky had with Gogiga Gagagigo. His mind otherwise elsewhere, the mad scientist didn't notice. And while the reptilianne servant remained under Kozaky's control, he could feel it. He felt the aura of his old master for the first time in years.

Yosuke, just saying that Gagagigo has already recognized Eria's presence.

Hey Kirei? The original prototype of the app is in the OOC of Jokers Underground, but after it was rejected, the host told me he had some plans for my app, and when we took it to PM, it was changed a good deal, as well as being split up into a Pre-Death, Circumstances of Death (a possible Bio?), and a Post-Death section. However, in the app, even if the original human character died, once they became a Joker, the lines of death and life become slightly fuzzed, as they're not really human anymore and something other. Is it alright if I use the Joker part (the third section - the Post-Death) for my app, and the circumstances of death for the most recent part of the bio (of course, I will explain a bit deeper back before he died if needed, but the "Joker" didn't exist until a bit later after he died and was a Spirit)? Also, my revised character didn't actually appear in the original RP yet, but was going to later in the course of the RP. Is that fine?

EDIT: Also, the RP it comes from is an original one, and I can't really think of any missing artifact.

There'll be portals and running and stuff later on. Until then, just wrap up your Arc 1 miniplots, since nobody knows yet that something's out of the ordinary~

Well, I disagree. I believe Richard knows far more than what everyone else can fathom. Though, I'll leave it behind the scenes until it's time to show it off.

Hey Kirei? The original prototype of the app is in the OOC of Jokers Underground, but after it was rejected, the host told me he had some plans for my app, and when we took it to PM, it was changed a good deal, as well as being split up into a Pre-Death, Circumstances of Death (a possible Bio?), and a Post-Death section. However, in the app, even if the original human character died, once they became a Joker, the lines of death and life become slightly fuzzed, as they're not really human anymore and something other. Is it alright if I use the Joker part (the third section - the Post-Death) for my app, and the circumstances of death for the most recent part of the bio (of course, I will explain a bit deeper back before he died if needed, but the "Joker" didn't exist until a bit later after he died and was a Spirit)? Also, my revised character didn't actually appear in the original RP yet, but was going to later in the course of the RP. Is that fine?

EDIT: Also, the RP it comes from is an original one, and I can't really think of any missing artifact.

*nods* That's fine. The application for your character still exists, right, even if it was semi-rejected? The continuation is also allowable, as it'll be treated in a similar vein like how the others expand upon their own characters' fates and powers. So it's alright.

@Kazuto: Ehhhh, really? Well, I guess that's fine, but just don't go overboard with whatever you're planning.

I'm slightly confused, but are you saying I can:

• Use the PM version of the app that's different from the OOC version

• Use the PM Circumstances of Death for part of or all of the bio?

• And also not have an artifact that's missing?

First two; yes, as Roxas said.

Third; you've gotta find something, unfortunately. Unless you're outside the teams like the Daedric Princes and LERNA, it's mandatory. It can even be a person, if you will.

Jecht's going to engage Byakuya on the second floor, but I'm unsure what to do with Sephy :/

I would think Sephiroth's fight with Kenpachi is inevitable unless he takes on Jin instead.  Regardless, fights of that category would probably take place much later right?  You could always have Sephiroth funk with someone's mind.

Just so you guys know, here's the official list (to prove I'm not making this stuff up):

1: Cat

2: Dog

3: Pig

4: Bunny/Hare

5: Horse

6: Raccoon

7: Fox

8: Cow/Bull

9: Sheep/Ram

10: Mole

11: Mickey Mouse

12: Hamster

13: T-Rex

14: Gerbil

15: Eastern Dragon

16: Teddie Bear

17: Frog

18: Chicken/Rooster

19: Lion/Lioness

20: Hyena

Credit is where credit's due, though the boy was pretty hardy to stand to a fireball attack, but, it didn't matter all that much, he got complimented anyways. And, as the boy swung his attack, Frankram merely walked about six steps to the left as the attack flew by him, his cot billowing slightly from the breeze. "Young man, allow me some advice, from me to you. A projectile based attack can be very flashy, but useless when someone is capable of movement. As such, I advise against using it in large hallways or open air spaces unless you plan to get a cheap shot in. Speaking of which..." he stated, before revealing the Mimigar Mini ZZ.

"Let's see what speaks true to your heart!"

He fired a quick electrical burst at Jin. (Mimigar Dice Roll: 20. Species: Hyena. Acquired: Ears, shaggy dorsal hair, spots. Must end every sentence with laughter (this is mandatory).)

Y-you did not just do that ._. Well..... crap. I guess Jin's a furry now.

Archived