The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Who was controlling Jecht?  I don't recall, but he needs to off Byakuya now so Isamy can find him left behind.  I'll probably post tomorrow, so I give permission to whoever controlls Jecht to control Byakuya for the sake of advancing the plot, as Kenpachi and Yachiru just got sucked back to UBW.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Admiral, noted.

Was curious what would happen to the void creatures, but it makes sense that they'd collapse alongside the Shadow Realm. Eria is going to be pissed. I'm expecting to write plenty of drama with Eria and MachGaogamon hating Arthur, and Sora generally being superfluous.

By the way, Yosuke, in case you manage to post before me, I'd like to make it so that Eria did not manage to save Gagagigo. The current status of that subplot is that both are aware of each other (Well, Gogiga Gagagigo is as aware as he's allowed to be), and Eria is trying to formulate a plan to stop him.

Kirei, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to note Arthur and MachGaogamon have both officially defected to the Counter Corps. And the balance of power continues to shift in the Counter Corps' favor…

If that's the case, then they - alongside all other warriors who chose to stay behind instead of returning to Isamy's castle - would've been automatically sucked into UBW.

@Jolta: Well, that's...a rather unique character. I guess she's going to using roaming intelligent monsters and side characters as her sacrifices? I feel sorry for them. No, more importantly, I feel sorry for anyone who has to face her summons. I'll accept her, but just in case, how long do the summons usually last, and are these the exact same creatures that HP Lovecraft described in horrifying detail and such, or are they just pale imitations that aren't so much eldritch abominations as they are starfish aliens?

Because if it's the former, then I can't really allow them to enter this RP, sorry :P there's no way I'm going to let an incomprehensible giant wander into my perfectly good plot and kill everyone.

@Jolta: Well, that's...a rather unique character. I guess she's going to using roaming intelligent monsters and side characters as her sacrifices? I feel sorry for them. No, more importantly, I feel sorry for anyone who has to face her summons. I'll accept her, but just in case, how long do the summons usually last, and are these the exact same creatures that HP Lovecraft described in horrifying detail and such, or are they just pale imitations that aren't so much eldritch abominations as they are starfish aliens?

Well, regular summons aren't that strong, and they don't respawn. Higher summons can be killed, and can probably be KO'd if you remove the enough runes to prevent regeneration and maintenance.. They don't use time limits, they rely on runes, which Shinka has a habit of dumping everywhere. Easy to burn, though.

They are more akin to imitations, really. Their powers are limited compared to their original versions.

By the way, Yosuke, in case you manage to post before me, I'd like to make it so that Eria did not manage to save Gagagigo. The current status of that subplot is that both are aware of each other (Well, Gogiga Gagagigo is as aware as he's allowed to be), and Eria is trying to formulate a plan to stop him.

Got it. At this point, Jin's probably gonna want to do everything he can to help Eria too, so expect him to be there too .3.

Oh, I'm just about done with my new app, (probably be finished b tonight) but was wondering if I'm too late to post it.

I find it a little weird that none of the Corps apart from Jolta has commented upon Emiya's demented new look (I even got a pic for it), but then again, I guess everyone is understanding.

So anyway, I'll give everyone enough time to put in their Arc 2 posts before I post again.

We fought, you ran away, that was something; keep your head up.

Fair enough. Eria swore vengeance against Matthew as well, so you're still going to be my enemy in this. Might want to team up with Yosuke if you want to make things more difficult for Eria.

I find it a little weird that none of the Corps apart from Jolta has commented upon Emiya's demented new look (I even got a pic for it), but then again, I guess everyone is understanding.

So anyway, I'll give everyone enough time to put in their Arc 2 posts before I post again.

Eh, I'll go with Sora and Eria being creeped out by it, while Arthur and MachGaogamon just assume that Emiya has been looking like this for quite some time.

So Kirei, is my crazy cult girl Shinka accepted?

Well, I'll just change the 'Artifact Stolen' Part a little. Kamijou Touma has been kidnapped and he learns that sometimes, his illusions are the ones that have to be broken.

Since chopping off his arm won't work.

Fair enough. Eria swore vengeance against Matthew as well, so you're still going to be my enemy in this. Might want to team up with Yosuke if you want to make things more difficult for Eria.

Eh, I'll go with Sora and Eria being creeped out by it, while Arthur and MachGaogamon just assume that Emiya has been looking like this for quite some time.

There are plans for Matthew, secret plans, the kind of plans that are secretly...secret.

Well, we've started Arc 2, so this definitely needs to be posted.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19 - EXEMPT FROM POSTING

[O] Lerna - Unknown

[TD] Riley - At Isamy's castle.

[CC] Sarah - At UBW.

[TD] Azumi - At Isamy's castle.

Bailas Gale

[TD] Dorian, Butler (Merged with Ragnarok), & BlackWarGreymon - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

BrokenHeart15 - EXEMPT FROM POSTING

[CC] Big Boing - Ret Gone.

[TD] Frankram - At Isamy's castle.

[CC] Emporio Ivankov - At UBW.

[TD] Jeriii - At Isamy's castle.

Enrise

[CC] Master Asia - - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Schwartz Bruder - - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[O] Sheogorath - Unknown. HAS YET TO POST

Eros Thanatos

[CC] Kenpachi & Yachiru - At UBW. POSTED

[CC] Byakuya - Unknown. HAS YET TO POST

Final Fantasy Revolution

[TD] Kiotso - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[TD] Matthew - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

H.N. Elly

[TD] Sheibra Avalon - - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

hollowXcross

[TD] Jecht - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Sephiroth - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Jolta

[CC] Gin Furuwaka - At UBW. POSTED

[CC] Otto - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Shinka Kuroki - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Kakkon_Wolf

[CC] Fenris - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

Kazuto Kirigaya

[TD] Richard - "Ascended into the unknown." EXEMPT FROM POSTING

Kingdom Lombax

[CC] Jeanne - At UBW. POSTED

[CC] Alexander - At UBW. POSTED

[TD] Alister - At Isamy's castle. POSTED

[TD] Sayer - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Kirei Kotomine

[CC] Emiya - At UBW. POSTED

[TD] Isamy - In her throne room. POSTED

Phantom Roxas

[CC] Arthur - At UBW. POSTED

[CC] Eria - At UBW. POSTED

[CC] MachGaogamon - At UBW, going to Emiya. POSTED

[CC] Sora - At UBW, looking for Kenpachi and Yachiru. POSTED

Seraph

[TD] The Renegade Joker - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Shotaro Ishinomori

[CC] Ed - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

Simdoggy

[CC] Ayame & Naomi - At UBW. POSTED

[TD] Darcy - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[CC] Lyon - At UBW. POSTED

TheFinalFan

[CC] Itsu - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Foster - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Judaihime - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Melvin - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Tophat Tiger

[TD] John Jay Jackson - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Yosuke-kun

[CC] Cody & Jin - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Kozaky - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Unclaimed Characters

[TD] Ferruccio Scevola - KIA.

[CC] Nate Kimblee |?| - KIA.

[TD] Oracle - KIA.

[TD] Shiraga - KIA.

[CC] Silver |?| - At UBW.

[CC] Adriel |A| & Autumn |A| - KIA.

[TD] Xeta - KIA.

[TD] Kobalt - KIA.

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Quaranir |A| - KIA.

[TD] Mammon - KIA.

[CC] Matt - KIA.

[CC] Tyson - KIA.

[CC] Nero - Unknown.

Unsurprisingly, a lot of changes had to be made. As always, anyone who is dead will be marked as such in this status, and then eliminated in the next one.

0_0 Oh wow I forgot, ok I'll kill the soul reaper in my next post... should be up tonight. Where was byakuya last??

Heading up to the second floor, just at the top of the stairs.  But give him some dignity will ya?  And don't kill him completely, just leave near death.

Do I get to kill anybody from the left-over cast or something? c:

It's generally assumed that they died in the Shadow Realm. You wouldn't be able to kill Mephala, Nero probably is dead as well but Kirei just forgot about him, and Silver never left UBW, so you wouldn't have had the chance to kill him anyway.

Archived