The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it still doesn't tell me where the engines are. But at least Riley can head for the cockpit I guess.

You mean the cockpit area that is sealed off from the passenger area?

The area Riley is in is protected by bulkhead doors, remember?

He's cut off from the rest of the ship.

I think I have Riley taken care of.

Haha, you're funny. Richard has teleported multiple times, and NOW you decide to add this rule in? I don't think so. <_<

Actually, it has been mentioned in several posts as well as the premise of the RP that characters can't teleport. Now why you weren't notified before now, I don't know. 

Haha, you're funny. Richard has teleported multiple times, and NOW you decide to add this rule in? I don't think so. <_<

The forces of magic are acting unpredictably, time travel no longer brings individuals to where they wish to go, and teleportation has become impossible for inexplicable reasons.  Thus, the beings that would normally come to the rescue, such as the Time Lords or the Neighborhood Watch, are unable to interfere.

Yup. Definitely just added it now ._. Deception revealed.

Alright I'll post after the next statues update, since my characters aren't currently engaged. 

And I'm waiting for everyone who needs to get to the entrance to just be at the entrance at least, although we could do with the guards their attacking.

By the way, if teleportation isn't allowed, then megane bunny Eria shouldn't have been able to happen. Oh well.

And I'm waiting for everyone who needs to get to the entrance to just be at the entrance at least, although we could do with the guards their attacking.

By the way, if teleportation isn't allowed, then megane bunny Eria shouldn't have been able to happen. Oh well.

I think bunny Eria was more of a "poof now a bunny outfit has materialized on you out of thin air" rather than the clothes teleporting on her, so I think you

And Darcy shouldn't have be enable to escape from that fight like she did either. But it's too late to change that now.

I got nothing for this. At least not without just going "Blah blah darkness blah blah blah evil blah blah"

could get away with that.

I got nothing for this. At least not without just going "Blah blah darkness blah blah blah evil blah blah"

could get away with that.

Oh that. Yeah I got nothing there too. Unless the teleport spell works with atom transportation rather than time and space, but that's not really teleporting at that point.

Ah, but how do ya explain Xeta's teleporta-...? Actually, don't answer that. Just blame Kirei for failing to enforce the anti-teleportation rule like everyone else is thinking.

Ah, but how do ya explain Xeta's teleporta-...? Actually, don't answer that. Just blame Kirei for failing to enforce the anti-teleportation rule like everyone else is thinking.

Actually, I see Xeta as more or less just a comic relief mascot at this point xD So no explanation is needed for him doing whatever the hell he wants in my opinion .3.

Maybe we can get away with saying that teleportation *can* work for now, but not how anyone wants it to (i.e., Darcy ending up on the 2nd floor rather than the 4th as she intended). As the degradation of the multiverse gets worse, it'll be harder and harder for most standard means of teleportation to work until they just cease entirely (this of course doesn't include the methods done by Emiya and Isamy.

Oh, I think I mentioned this before, but characters are incapable of teleportation.

Still, just for the sake of the plot and how Pikmans seems to be in a rather hopeless situation, I'll allow it. But he can't go any further than thirty-ish meters.

Oh that. Yeah I got nothing there too. Unless the teleport spell works with atom transportation rather than time and space, but that's not really teleporting at that point.

Anyways, posting now.

Yes, scattered her atoms, sure. I plan to do it again to someone else as well. Matthew's teleport spell is similar to just picking up a chess piece and moving it to a new square. You can't be teleported to anywhere outside of the realm you're in and your body isn't actually gone when your moving. If you collide with someone while teleporting, you'll stop and hit their body. It's like running really fast, but not like that at all.

Archived