The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Okay, Jin makes sense to be by Eria, but for now I'd like if it no more people approached Eria and/or Arthur. Ivankov, Lydia, Jeanne, and Jin are all enough.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

[O] Lerna - Location unknown, but left a message for Isamy at the Desert Seth. POSTED.

[TD] Riley & Azumi - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

[CC] Sarah - At UBW with Itsu. POSTED.

Bailas Gale

[TD] Dorian, Butler (Merged with Ragnarok), & BlackWarGreymon - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

Barian Warlord

[TD] Nescham - In Isamy's throne room. Has been hit by Judaihime. POSTED.

BrokenHeart15

[TD] Frankram - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

[CC] Ivankov & Lydia - In UBW's training facility with Arthur and Eria. POSTED.

[TD] Jeriii - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

Enrise

[CC] Master Asia - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST.

[CC] Schwartz Bruder - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST.

[O] Sheogorath - Unknown. HAS YET TO POST.

Eros Thanatos

[CC] Kenpachi & Yachiru - At UBW with Sora. POSTED

[CC] Byakuya - Battled Jecht in the Shadow Realm, current status unknown. EXEMPT FROM POSTING.

[CC] Mr. Zurkon - With Alexander. POSTED.

Final Fantasy Revolution

[TD] Kiotso - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

[TD] Matthew - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

[CC] Nero - At UBW with Sora. POSTED.

[CC] Silver - Approached Itsu at UBW. POSTED.

H.N. Elly

[TD] Sheibra Avalon - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST.

hollowXcross

[TD] Jecht - Approached BlackWarGreymon. POSTED.

[TD] Sephiroth - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

Jolta

[CC] Gin - At UBW. POSTED.

[CC] Otto - At UBW. POSTED.

[TD] Shinka - At Isamy's castle. POSTED.

Kazuto Kirigaya

[TD] Richard - "Ascended into the unknown." EXEMPT FROM POSTING.

[TD] Tsunugai - In Isamy's throne room. PLAYER HAS REQUESTED INTERACTION.

Kingdom Lombax

[CC] Jeanne - At UBW's training facility with Arthur and Eria. POSTED.

[CC] Alexander - At UBW with Mr. Zurkon. POSTED.

[TD] Alister & Sayer - Battling in Isamy's throne room. Sayer has revealed Alister's association with Alexander. POSTED.

Kirei Kotomine

[CC] Emiya - At UBW. POSTED.

[TD] Isamy - In her throne room. POSTED.

Malignant

[CC] Kyoya Hibari - At UBW. HAS YET TO POST.

Phantom Roxas

[CC] Arthur & Eria - In UBW's training facility with Ivankov, Lydia, Jeanne, and Jin. POSTED.

[CC] MachGaogamon - Approached Lyon and Ed. POSTED.

[CC] Sora - At UBW with Kenpachi, Yachiru, and Nero. HAS YET TO POST.

Seraph

[TD] The Renegade Joker - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

Shotaro Ishinomori

[CC] Ed - At UBW, taking a nap. Approached by MachGaogamon. HAS YET TO POST.

Simdoggy

[CC] Ayame & Naomi - At UBW. POSTED.

[TD] Darcy - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED.

[CC] Lyon - At UBW. Approached by MachGaogamon. HAS YET TO POST.

TheFinalFan

[CC] Itsu - At UBW with Sarah. POSTED.

[CC] Foster - At UBW, looking for Emiya. POSTED.

[TD] Judaihime - In her room at Isamy's castle. Hit Nescham. POSTED.

[TD] Melvin - At the Desert Seth, battling a sandworm. POSTED.

Tophat Tiger

[TD] John Jay Jackson - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST.

Yosuke-kun

[CC] Cody - At UBW. POSTED.

[CC] Jin - At the UBW training facility with Arthur and Eria. POSTED.

[TD] Kozaky - At Isamy's castle. HAS YET TO POST.

Unclaimed Characters

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Fenris - At UBW.

Kirei, almost ready to get things going?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I figured it would be necessary. For the record, you're also considered as having posted, I just thought that was the more immediate thing to point out.

By the way, FFR, I know Nero wouldn't know of Xehanort, but Sora doesn't know that. Oh, and those OoC bits don't count towards the four-line minimum.

:( I feel as if I have been ignored entirely... At least acknowledge that I have someone inside the RP as well...

Anyways, the thing that I'm actually wondering about is what exactly is going on at the moment. Is it a rest period, so to speak? Or is it a moment to just reconfigure and rework characters into this arc?

Sorry about that. You've been added to the last.

Basically, what's going on is that the characters that have joined the RP are getting to know their respective comrades, while people who had joined earlier are progressing subplots relevant to their characters. Some characters either haven't posted or simply haven't interacted with other characters as much, so there could be other characters you could talk with.

Just stay away from the training facility.

Yeah, I figured it would be necessary. For the record, you're also considered as having posted, I just thought that was the more immediate thing to point out.

By the way, FFR, I know Nero wouldn't know of Xehanort, but Sora doesn't know that. Oh, and those OoC bits don't count towards the four-line minimum.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but you never know. My post is four lines not including the OoC, on my screen anyway =\

Yeah, I saw it on my family's desktop computer, but it did look like five lines on my laptop. Like you said, it just depends on the size of the screen.

I wonder if four line posts would look similar to two line posts if I read from my flat screen, hmm. I would just be yelling at everyone for under posting all the time.

Since you're on, I guess I'll make another post with Sora. I should go to bed soon, but I'll leave you something to work with.

I'm glad you did, my points of activeness are as random as predicting the exact coordinates of the first snowflake that falls during winter.

I find it funny how very few people are hearing the WOMAN SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.

Hm, what? Several characters have gone to help you...

Kirei, almost ready to get things going?

*nods* I'm still wondering where Enrise and Elly have gone off to, but I'll post in a bit. Apps should be closing soon (and then you'll have to wait for Arc 3 for any new apps) and we'll be heading to the Desert Seth after my second post afterwards.

Oh my God, Sora actually has plot now. And yes, in the original roleplays, Riku got a sex change. I'm not retconning that.

Yay! The almighty Beast of Plot can make anything happen; anything. I think I'll have Silver mistake MachGaogamon as a pokemon when they draw closer into each others view, maybe even try to catch him!

Yay! The almighty Beast of Plot can make anything happen; anything. I think I'll have Silver mistake MachGaogamon as a pokemon when they draw closer into each others view, maybe even try to catch him!

I have been waiting for some kind of interaction between Arthur and Silver for the longest time, so I'm okay with this.

And thus leads to the chaos of if a Digimon and a Pokémon trainer interact. ^_^

1315624431566.jpg

Hmm...
Would sealing Itsu away to unleash the Sacred Seven, the demigoddesses tied to Itsu that serve as aspects and embodiments of her religion's virtues, count as making 1 character?
Because, otherwise, Itsu is going to be out of the next Arc thanks to the damage to the Inch of Will.

And I'm exploring my options.

Hmm...

Would sealing Itsu away to unleash the Sacred Seven, the demigoddesses tied to Itsu that serve as aspects and embodiments of her religion's virtues, count as making 1 character?

Because, otherwise, Itsu is going to be out of the next Arc thanks to the damage to the Inch of Will.

And I'm exploring my options.

If you're going to bring seven familiars into the RP, unfortunately, that's still far too many. Unlike Pokemon, they all seem to be sentient and have their own histories, so... Well, if you bring back only one or two, it should be allowable.

@Admiral: Well, you can just comment upon Emiya/Isamy's stuff and other happenings for the time being with your three characters~ and conserve LERNA for when we actually enter the Desert Seth.

...Wow. I don't actually know what to post... with anyone.

Sarah can help with the Inch of Will.

If you're going to bring seven familiars into the RP, unfortunately, that's still far too many. Unlike Pokemon, they all seem to be sentient and have their own histories, so... Well, if you bring back only one or two, it should be allowable.

@Admiral: Well, you can just comment upon Emiya/Isamy's stuff and other happenings for the time being with your three characters~ and conserve LERNA for when we actually enter the Desert Seth.

Alright. Benihime it is.

Archived