Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want there to be a hundred clones of Izanami so that the world can be a better place. :D

Mmm... I'm not sure that creating duplicates falls under Izanami's power as DIVINE CREATOR OF COMIC RELIEF! 11eyes OVA most definitely prooved that genderbending is though. 

Well, no one's running into Ibaraki-doji for now.
I guess I'll wait. If there's still no one, I'll just telepawt back with Tsurugi's help, gather the Night Parade and begin the very tradition that's supposed to be lead by Nurarihyon.

There's the Regalia, Shuten-doji, and Nurarihyon is probably dead. Wonder if we'll see Emperor Sudoku or Tamamo-no-Mae as Demon Lords.

Welp. Kagutsuchi just got pissed off .3. By the way, gonna say right now, despite him having one of the weakest levels while in his False Form, his True Form makes him one of the stronger members of Ouroborous.

And I may add something about Peaceflare later. Just not sure where and how far I want to take her fight yet.

I am still trying to figure out whether Ryoko is a genius or a ditz. Probably both.

Probably a ditz, given our awkward encounter.

Welp. Kagutsuchi just got pissed off .3. By the way, gonna say right now, despite him having one of the weakest levels while in his False Form, his True Form makes him one of the stronger members of Ouroborous.

And I may add something about Peaceflare later. Just not sure where and how far I want to take her fight yet.

Spewing random profanity doesn't necessarily mean someone's pissed off (I haven't actually looked at the entire post yet, that's just what I saw). I mean, I do it all the time IRL.

We haven't seen much of Peaceflare.

There are a lot of characters, actually, that we haven't seen a lot of that are just chilling right now.

Archived