Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now who can reven run into to and I mean literally run into

Ibaraki-doji and her obvious horns.
And maybe smash his face onto her flat chest

Wonder when Ibaraki and Ammy will meet. Hopefully very soon, or at least once she gets to Shibuya.

I noticed this RP while just bouncing around in the OOC forums and after reading pretty much everything, I decided that I should make a character. I was quite tired while putting her together, so if there are any logic holes or other issues that need to be cleared up, just let me know. I really am excited for this, and I think it will be fun to get in to.

Name: Ryoko Maeda
Personality: Although at first she may be passed off as a ditzy young girl by many. Ryoko possesses a wit and personality all her own, both of which can be described as sharp. When provoked, she can be quite rude and insulting, a result of her tough upbringing, though when with those that she is fond of she is a very kind and caring individual. She is intelligent, and knows it (which is rarely a good combination of facts,) often found bragging to those she knows well, or making "clever" jokes to demonstrate her intellectual finesse. To those she is unfamiliar with, however, Ryoko just seems like any other teenage girl, occupied with her own life.Those closer know that this is really just a guise that she puts on to protect herself from being hurt, hiding the true fact that she hates herself and the situation she is in, causing her to be reckless in many situations, the most dangerous of which being during combat.
Weapon: Her Caladbolg is Seichō-kō, a metallic sphere with an approximate 3-inch diameter on the end of a 3-foot cord. The ball is riddled with small indentations that Ryoko can channel her aura through to create steel that can change the shape of the weapon, whether it be to hundreds of spikes jutting outward or just a large mallet to crush an enemy. The fact that Seichō-kō is made completely from metal also causes it to conduct electricity, allowing Ryoko to fire her Lightning Aura attacks through for additional damage.
Ability:
Hybrid Steel Aura: By combining the robustness of here Earth aura with the conductivity of her Lightning aura, Ryoko can create steel objects out of thin air by force of will. She is capable of using this ability in a variety of situations, such as forming an emergency suit of armor or creating a small knife to use in an ambush. Creating large amounts of steel, however, consumes a large amount of her aura in turn and can greatly exhaust her.
Lightning Conduction: Although Ryoko does not have a level of aura mastery necessary to fire bolts of lightning from her fingertips, she is capable of channeling the electricity into conductive objects through contact by focusing the aura into the palms of her hands and releasing it at high energy within a short range. This also allows her to make electrically charged palm strikes and jabs, and in an emergency can allow Ryoko to act as a human defibrillator.
Stone Transparency: By utilizing her earth aura, Ryoko is capable of phasing through stone and stone-like materials for very brief amounts of time, consuming massive amounts of her aura while doing so if the period is anything more than a second long. Her Hybrid steel aura extends this ability to metallic objects as well, allowing Ryoko to, among other things, allow bullets to simply pass through her without being injured. This ability is not reflex-based, and thus cannot protect her from an attack she would not expect i.e. a sniper round or similar ambush
Class: Knight
Faction: Demon Slayer Guild
[spoiler=Appearance]SPMgIAa.jpg[/spoiler]
Bio: Ryoko grew up as a human with no home that she could truly call her own, with the first living-space being an orphanage in the city. The orphanage was nice, but without any idea who her parents were or what they were like, Ryoko felt pointless in that space, with no purpose to her life. This attitude prevented her from being adopted by several prospective families, which elevated her frustrations even further. Feeling that she had no hope left in the orphanage, Ryoko ran away when she was 14. All by herself in the wilderness, Ryoko was tormented by demons, until she was brought in by the Demon Slayer Guild at the age of 15. Even after that, Ryoko felt a deep hatred for demons and vowed to destroy all of them that stood in her way using her newfound power.

She looks pretty good, except that it says that she hates both half-demons and regular demons. Half-demons take up about 75% of the Demon Slayer Guild though. Unless she's also a half-demon, she'd be better suited in DIADS. Although, I should have you know that DIADS would know she's a half-demon even if she didn't.

Archived