The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Inside Butlerok

While Hades lead the charge deeper into the planet's core Butler and Ragnarok used their energies to concentrate on healing the fallen. They weren't exactly dead but they did suffer an insane amount of damage. Inside of them was simply just two floating bodies that were slowly shooting out bolts of green lightning coming from their wounds. It seemed as if the first one to actually wake up was Wyvern Radamanthys. He awoken to only see himself surrounded by infinite darkness. The only light around seemed to be emanating from his own body and the body of is opponent.

What manner of treachery is this? The judge of hell stated. Just then the area around him was filled with what looked like thousands of eyes. Radamanthys was immediately on guard but he was later reassured by a special visitor. HELLO!!! Ragnarok shouted as he appeared literally out of nowhere in his chibi form with a comical nurses hat on. This only aided to Radamanthys confusion this creature somehow acted as they knew each other. Then his mind was jolted with surge of memory. He remembered this was the same creature that crashed into him when he first arrived to Isamy's castle. Oh it looks like you remember me. Good because this was going to be pretty awkward if you didn't. Anywho, your boss is outside and we're supposed to get you all stitched up. What of him? Radamanthys said pointing to Kratos' floating body. Well he's made of tough stuff and is actually all healed. I think he's just sleeping. You on the other hand... What! Are you saying he's stronger than me? No no no...calm down Mr. Fussy-britches. Ragnarok takes his hands and moves Radamanthys' lips to put a smile on his face. You are strong, yes you are, yes you are. Ragnarok said in baby speak. I will end you! Radamanthys replied with a glare. Oh calm down, the circumstances were different. That man used some kind of magic that somehow is super effective against you. Since you decided to be a hero and trap all of that magic inside of you we actually had to...well stomach pump that out of you. Once we did that you healed up pretty quickly. Radamanthys nodded as this information was pretty logical so there wasn't any need to dispute it. The only logical question left was: What now? I'm glad you asked Ragnarok said as his mouth widened and opened up his face to a smile that rivaled the cheshire cat. Radamanthys looked scared as he didn't understand what was about to happen. Ragnarok opened his mouth and it grew and grew to the point where it would eat both Radamanthys and Kratos whole. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I A2 - II A1

Hades was bemused at the thought of these dense materials. The thought of making him have to work to destroy something was entertaining. Nevertheless by proceeding at an angel he was able to make a tunnel for the group to proceed downward without having to simply fall down a hole. Sure the process would take longer, but it would give him time to enjoy the scenery. Hades and Dorian both stopped for a second as they could really feel the difference in the cosmos in the air. They both new what this meant and they looked back at Butlerok. Butlerok took in a deep inhale as his chest opened up into a giant mouth.  Then he spat out both Radamanthys and Kratos from inside and they both seemed to be covered in drool. Butlerok started breathing sighs of relief as he felt a lot lighter. Radamanthys coughed and wiped the saliva off of him as he stood up straight. In the presence of Hades his surplice slowly reformed back to its original form and then the specter got down on one knee in the presence of his lord. 

Stand up Radamanthys. You did well. I've decided to lend my aid to your cause. For a limited time only of course. Radamanthys smiled as he was proud to go into battle with Lord Hades.  It seemed that his opponent was not awake yet. So doing the honorable thing Radamanthys decided to carry him. Hades looked back at Butlerok and smirked. My what interesting creatures come from this world. The group continued there decent into the planet's core with Hades leading the way. Though the entire group couldn't help but wonder what would the planet look like as they get closer to the core.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crew and Residents of the Inch of Will

While Otto was confronting the rogue Dark Signer, Kokonoe, Rodin and Damon Baird had gone over to the hull puncture to assess the damage.

"Gaht-dammit," Baird cursed out.  "We're not gonna get far with this hole here!"

"The fact that the Earthbound Immortal is gonna suck up any soul not connected to a Signer is just gonna complicate things further," Kokonoe added.  "Nevermind the episode of "When Trees Attack" happening outside."

"Bradbury and Otto have already taken care of those last two, for the most part," said Rodin, "but we still need to get everyone else onto this ship."

"Right.  Wuffle!" Kokonoe called out.  

Almost immediately, the country-bumpkin, overall-wearing wolf ran over to where Kokonoe and the others were standing, skidding to a halt in a cartoonish fashion.  "Yes, ma'am!" Wuffle replied, throwing up a salute.

"Damn, you're fast," Kokonoe uttered in surprise.  Brushing off the shock, Kokonoe continued, "Okay, Wuff, this is really important.  This hole you see above us?  The Inch of Will won't be able to lift off this planet unless it's completely patched up, so we need this taken care of before all else.  That's where you come in; we need you to patch up this hole in the hull.  Nothing too fancy, either.  Just make the hull as it was before a hole got punched into it.  Got it?"

"Got it!" Wuffle chimed as, toolbox in hand, he went to work on the hole, getting a lift from Iron Tager to reach the hole.

"He'll be done in about no time," Kokonoe said aloud.  She then turned toward Rodin, when she noted an expression of urgency and anxiety on his otherwise collected face.  "What's up, Rodin?  You look worried."

"Bayonetta," Rodin simply replied.  "She has yet to get back to me, and we're running out of time.  We still have to get her and the other prisoners out of there."

"I know...," Kokonoe replied, growing agitated over all the chaos going on.  "But, I'm sure they'll at the very least get out of their cages.  Most likely, they're waiting for the right moment to call for an extraction...."

Tenshi (B4-Night)

The impact rendered Tenshi unconscious for a moment.

As soon as she regained her consciousness, she suddenly found herself in the clutches of the angel from before, as he was in a compromising position in front of her, with his lips expanded, seemingly about to fully consume Tenshi’s face. She suddenly felt nauseous due to the sight in front of her, and the nausea made her vomit directly at the angel's face.

The sudden ejection of half-digested matters snapped Tenshi back to her sense, and in a clearer state of mind than before, she decided to use the moment of confusion created due to the incident to distance herself considerably from the angel, and blasted him with a combination of rock bullets and lasers. Tenshi didn't really cared whether the attack actually hit the angel or not, in her belief, the angel was as good as toast.

Without the angel ruining her mood, she decided to look around and learn about her surroundings. Aside from the weird purple flames surrounding the area, she noticed something quite more important. A man with seemingly blondish hair was standing out there, and Tenshi remembered that she spotted him just as the angel tried to approach her while she was on her keystone. Tenshi was going to ask him very politely for some explanation about what had just happened, when suddenly she heard a voice echoing in the air.

The robotic (?) female voice said something about a cruel and painful death (heh painful, Tenshi instinctively thought for a moment), the tree being alive and out to kill her and everyone else (what a pain), explosive incendiaries (wait, what?), and a Key being in the underground. The last part specifically got the most of Tenshi’s limited attention.

Tenshi didn’t really know about what kind of key did the voice have put a big deal on in her speech, but the importance of this “key” seemingly implied from her speech, and the fact that she claimed to be quite a powerful being, piqued Tenshi’s interest. She then remembered about the briefing in Isamy’s throne room earlier, as he vaguely recalled Isamy said something about some “Key of Origin” or something.

“Well, so there’s a treasure in the end of this quest.

If so, then I’ll be the first to claim it!”

As the trees started to move and come at her, Tenshi had decided her next destination. She slammed her sword into the ground around her several times, creating fissures reaching far below. She then summoned several keystone drills which then she bundled together. She then raised them high into the sky before dropping them from the altitude with high speed into the area where she slammed her sword to. The softened and now-unstable ground started to crumble, her drill easily penetrated the ground in a fast pace. Seconds later, a hole was formed, and the drills seemingly still continued their digging.

“You there, can you hear me? I was going to ask you about the angel-looking something from before, but I guess I have something better to do. If you ever wanted to go down below, you can go down that hole. Enemy or ally, I don’t really care much.

If you dare to cross me, your fate will be the same as the ground below the stone drills.”

After saying that to the blond guy, Tenshi jumped on her floating keystone, and went inside the hole she just made.

After descending for a while, Tenshi started to rethink her decision.

“…This is probably the most stupid and reckless thing I have ever done in my life. None of my past mischiefs could compare with this single action.

It’s not that far down, I guess I can still return to the surface…”

Tenshi then slapped herself in the face as soon as she realized what was going on her thought.

“No!

Tenshi, what the hell are you thinking? You are disgraceful enough, but running away from a challenge after all of the things you have passed will be something that would put you lower than dirt!

Remember, like everyone said these days, You.Only.Live.Once!

You have vowed to bring back Gensokyo to a new age of glory, remember? You should use that one life of yours to do it, as it is the one good thing in the stream of bad from your life!

…That’s right. To hell with all the risks!

My one life will be put in line for this gamble!

I am going all in!”

Satisfied with her newfound resolve, Tenshi decided to hum several notes of the song usually sang to her by her caretakers when she was younger. The light above her became dimmer and dimmer, and without her noticing, everything became pitch black, and the only sound there were the sound of the drills breaking through the bedrock and soil, and her own humming.

A while later, and Tenshi started to get bored. Having nothing else to do, she pondered once again about the key-thing that enticed her to do her action.

“…The key..

Why does that voice wanted to keep anyone away from it? What secret does that key able have the ability to unlock? Does it have that much power to make many powerful beings to be allured by it?

How much power does the key hold? This could prove to be the thing I need to revive Gensokyo.

..The thought of being finally hailed as a hero by everyone….

..My father finally sees me as the child he’s expecting…..

..Iku finally released from the burden that is me…

How wonderful…

To think that it’s not so long ago that I decided on this matter, and suddenly the mean to achieve it exists, and well within my reach, hopefully.

Ah, but maybe Isamy also tried to get the key. Guess she should be prioritized, as I still need to show my gratitude to her. I might be a jerk, but I won’t be rude to someone who had saved my life.”

“Ehh, why does it start to get hotter and hotter here?”

"Faster, faster dammit!"

(B4-Night)

The blast of energy returned Gengetsu’s consciousness as she was blown away and her head hit the ground. The battle inside Tenshi’s unconscious had drained much of her energy, so she decided to fly around silently, hoping to find someone that might be able to help her current condition.

After a while of flying around, she heard a woman said some sort of announcement, the voice seemingly coming from every direction. She was completely terrified by the seemingly imminent fate of her, and the fact that the trees around her started to attack her did nothing to help her.

Panicking, she tried her best to dodge the attacking trees. Suddenly, she heard a sound of an impact, and immediately decided to investigate the source. What she found was Tenshi and another person, and a hole. After seemingly said something to the other person, she saw Tenshi went down the hole riding one of her floating rocks.

While she was being unaware about her surrounding, a tree managed to hit her, and the force flung her just several meters near the newly made hole.

Kazuya (B5-Night)

As soon as the voice in the air finished speaking, Kazuya sighed as he saw every single tree that he could see started uprooted themselves, and then some of them decided that he would make a good target for them. Kazuya definitely disliked the notion, and decided to run away from his current place, summoning Pascal to make his escape faster.

“There are too many trees for me alone to fight; my demons would be too exhausted to clean every single one of them.

And I do not want to summon Michael at this time. No, I am not planning to summon Michael at all; otherwise he might kill me on the spot.

I hate to admit it, but I guess I need to regroup.”

As Pascal was galloping as fast as it can, dodging trees left and right, Kazuya noticed the purple flames surrounding the nearby area. Suddenly, Kazuya remembered about the crystals given to him and the other Counter Corps members from Arthuria. He then decided to focus his mind to contact Arthuria via the crystal.

“Arthuria, can you hear me?

The voice in the air, you did hear them, right? Do you have any plan about it?

How could we go down… nevermind.”

Before Kazuya finished his questions, he noticed the big hole in the ground. Realizing what the hole implied, Kazuya could do nothing but lament on his terrible, terrible luck.

“….This is going to be a long and painful fall…”

(C4-Night)

[b4 Day] - Xansvita

"Happy to have left off a little steam?" Xansvita asked Slayer. He looked up at the Divine Serpent at chuckled. "It reminds us LERNA. A little bit. Not really. Anyway, what do you say we-" Xansvita turned around in time just to block an incoming branch with his staff. The branch was immediately set on fire, with the flames beginning to consume the tree. The tree thrashed around, trying to hit Xansvita, but the Familiar flew around it, soaring higher and higher as more trees began to attack. "Now that you're doing playing with your friends," Xansvita told Sayer, "Perhaps you'd agree to work with us on dealing with this?" Xansvita flew in front of the tree, slicing the staff through it, before standing in the middle of the split, leaning his staff against the wound in the tree. Xansvita snapped his fingers, and the black flames ignited around him, slowly spreading around the tree. Xansvita rested his back against the bark, sighing happily as the fire was growing faster and faster.

[C3 Day] - Ra

The Sphere Mode of the Egyptian God slowly began to unfold. Blood and smoke seeped from molten metal, with the wings struggling to unfold themselves. When the wing was spread out, patches of its form had rotted away, revealing purple bones. The left wing, however, seemed to have changed in substance, looking like scales made of ink. The claws on Ra's hands had changed to a similar substance, but had increased in size, while the upper arms were bone. The claws of his feet, however, had completely merged together, with Ra's no resembling backwards Z's. The tail was completely turned to bone, while Ra's ribcage was completely exposed, his headdress was in ruins, and he had no lower jaw whatsoever.

Ra descended upon Red and Alister, but in seconds, the trees had begun to wrap themselves around Ra. The Egyptian God pushed them back with his wings, grabbing them all and tearing them apart, but the trees kept swarming around him. Ra was entangled by countless branches, but Ra struggled to get them off of him, before assuming his Phoenix Mode, igniting the trees, but more and more of them kept coming, the battle raging over Alister and Red.

[b2 Day → B3 Day] - Gogiga | "Sora" vs. Kairi

"My master is named Xansvita," Gogiga replied to Hades. "Forgive me. I was of no use to you. I should go. Return to-" Before he could say any more, Hades had already begun to lead his group into the lower levels of the Sphere Forest. Gogiga said, and instead looked at the nearby areas. Trees had begun to ravage the forest, and indeed, there were some coming right for Gogiga. He took to the air, spiraling around with his wings to avoid being struck. As he kept avoiding the trees, something caught his eye. Some of the wights had struck down the Symphony Master, only to suddenly disappear. All that was left was another of Xanvita's Unversed, who was talking with an unknown woman.

The Unversed seemed to ignore the young woman's pleas. "Sora, listen! It's me, Kairi! Remember? What happened to you?" Coming towards her was some sort of reptilian creature in platinum armor. Kairi held up her Keyblade, looking between "Sora" and Gogiga. "Who are you?" she asked.

Gogiga stepped between Kairi and Sora. "My master refers to me as Gogiga. And you are?"

"I'm Kairi, but please, this isn't about you. I don't know how I came here, but if that's who I think it is, then I have to save him. Please, just let me do this."

Gogiga looked down at "Sora", but the Unversed took its hammer and charged towards Kairi. Kairi attempted to block the Unversed's attack, but she was sent flying into the air. Trees began to appear all around her, but they began to charge at Gogiga and the Unversed. Kairi ran between the trees, while the Unversed cast Aerogun spells with its hammer. Gogiga looked at the two of them and shook his head, trying to fly as high as he could with no end in sight before he had to block a tree with his arm. The branches began to bat him around, but Gogiga kept flying to get and get past them. He could see a beast made of purple flames fighting against more trees, but it was so far away. Kairi and the Unversed were still fighting each other down below. Who did she think the Unversed was? Why would that person need to be saved? Gogiga flew downwards, hoping to find out the answers.

[under the Sphere Forest] - Sliske

Sliske sighed, either because of all the sounds echoing from the surface, or this girl who called yourself "The Herald of Chaos and Entropy". "Your title is an adorable one," Sliske laughed. "As for who I am, my name is Sliske. I was called here out of nowhere, where I met a little brat by the name of Xansvita. He took one of my bodyguards, and I am not particularly fond of having my property stolen." At Sliske's command, the four remaining Barrows appeared before him. He looked at each of them and snarled. "So, the little psychopath got Verac, didn't he?" He turned to Isamy and sighed. "I have no intention of challenging you. I would just very much like to even the odds between me and Xansvita, reclaim my staff, maybe get another toy or two along the way, and then I'll be off."

Black Dynamite heeded to Foster's commands, drawing his hand cannons.  "Alright then, sheet!  Let's move!"  He ran inside the ship behind his comrades, awaiting confrontation.

Meanwhile. . .  .

Kratos stirred, covered in blood that was not his own.  Last he recalled, he had clashed with a powerful opponent, not of this world.  Finally opening his eyes completely, he found himself staring into the mouth of some kind of chibi monster.  "Wha!?  Radamanthys!" he called.  He drew his blades and prepared to defend himself, but being inside of this infinite darkness felt so strange that it made him move sluggishly.  He looked around to find something to grab on to, but there was nothing.  It was an empty and infinite space that had engulfed him, and made him feel as though he were floating.  He attempted to materialize Apollo's bow, but the darkness drew away what light he required to form the magic bow.  Mustering his strength, he shaped his blades into the Spear of Destiny, and aimed it for the mouth-wide creature, preparing to fire.

Ayame, Under the Forest of the Periphery

'Explain what's happening right now.' A slight widening of her eyes was the only sign that she had heard Isamy's order, before she though the answer in her mind, presuming that Isamy would be able to hear it after the telepathic message sent across to her. 'Ed, the one with the sword from the Counter Corps, and I were trapped down here by an unknown opponent and told that we would have to kill each-other to escape. At the same time, the one who brought us down here sent out multiple different monsters at us to attack us. I decided it would be better to get the monsters out of the way before fighting him, and in the meantime the other one who is down here showed up and decided to help us against the monsters while asking if we knew a person named Xansvita. That's about as much as I know about the situation.' Looking across at the other two as she finished the message, she walked across slightly to stand near Isamy, sword still in hand in case either of the other two decided to attack.

-----

Darcy, Canopy level of C4 -> II-B1

Noticing the plasma bolts coming down, Darcy threw up a quick shield to block them, and while the shield succeeded, she was knocked further down towards the ground in the process. Annoyed now, as most of her spells seemed to be just getting absorbed into the power coming from all the purple fire around them, she let herself drop, heading towards the hole in the ground that Arthuria had made. Dodging random tree attacks as she fell, and the start of a powerful pull coming from the glowing, purple stones in the air, she reached the hole, plummeting past both Arthuria and Jecht as she fell straight into it. As she got close to the bottom of Arthuria's hole, she caught herself with her telekinesis once more, coming down to a hover just above the second layer. Looking to the side, she threw a pulse of dark energy into the wall, following it up with a few more until she had a space large enough to stand without being in the direct line from any attacks coming down from above, throwing a shield around everywhere in the cave but where the entrance is, in case someone else decided to attack towards the area she was now standing.

-----

Chandra, B4 -> I-B1

As the second set of purple fire came up, Chandra focussed her magic on the fire to see if she could affect it directly, even as she was trapped between that set of purple fire and the one behind her that had appeared first as the two walls of fire crossed over each-other multiple times around her, forming a small area to hold her in. Annoyed at this, and now knowing that she'd have to somehow find a way into the core, Chandra thought through her spells, deciding which would be the best way to do it. Deciding on a course of action, she first brought up her flames to burn up all the minerals in the area around her, the purple flames preventing any of the trees from getting to her while also keeping her flames separate from the rest of the land. That completed, and once she'd finished extinguishing the remaining flames, Chandra began the next part by generating energy into an orange-red sphere of energy that was slowly increasing. Once it got to a point she was comfortable with, she directed the sphere into the air while stepping out of it's range, allowing it to unleash it's energy. And it did so, the Red Sun's Zenith worked exactly as it was supposed to, the orb of energy in the sky sending down a superheated beam of energy to burn straight through the ground near her, and continue to burn down to run into the first layer before vanishing, leaving a hole that seemed to intersect on with another hole (Arthuria's Hole) just above the first layer. Casting another spell, the creature Chandra's Phoenix rise up in front of her, allowing her to jump on and descent down towards the core.

Sayer/Periphery/B4-Day

It was after Sayer had finally killed Terumi (or, at the very least, Terumi's physical body) that he had noticed the surrounding trees springing to life, intent on bringing him to a grizzly end.  "Once more, Geh," he commanded the weakened Divine Serpent, which proceeded to whip its head around, clearing the treants away from its momentary master.  Well, then, I suppose I can proceed onward," he muttered to himself as he walked toward the edge of the hole made from his Divine Serpent's previous attack.

"Now that you're doing playing with your friends," the familiar Xansvita spoke to Sayer as they, too, began to ward off the trees, "Perhaps you'd agree to work with us on dealing with this?"

With an aggravated sigh Sayer turned around to face the familiar, his eyes faintly glowing red.  "Hmm, lemme think about that for a--No.  Honestly, you are just way too needing for companionship for my taste, and as I've said before, I've no intention of working with someone such as yourself, whose own goals are a detriment to my own.  I'd rather jump off a bridge rather than be your "partner" or "friend" or what ever other synonym you choose to use... and while it is no bridge, I am more than happy to make due with this hole in the ground.  Buh-bye."  Without another word, Sayer hopped backwards into the hole behind him, falling down to the next shell of the planet below.

Ratchet and Clank/C4-Night-->C5-Night

"Could you stop following us, Nefarious?" Ratchet asked in an agitated tone to the robotic evil-doer walking behind him.

"Not until you tell me what I'm doing here," Dr. Nefarious demanded.  "I was perfectly content in my space station until I got whisked away and ended up here!"

"And you honestly expect me to tell you why that is?  Hell if I know," Ratchet replied.

"Perhaps Dr. Nefarious was sent here as our adversary to engage," Clank spoke, "much like Gorlag the Heartless is for Alexander."

"Ahh~! So I've been sent here to destroy you, is that it?" Nefarious replied with a crooked grin as he armed himself with two Psycho Blades.  "Well, I'd be more than happy to oblige--!"

"What?" Ratchet blurted out.  "Why Nefarious?  I mean, if anyone should have been sent here to kill me, couldn't they have picked someone better?  Like, I dunno, Chairman Drek, Vox... Tachyon, even!  I mean, at least that guy would've made more sense.  Maybe even have been slightly more of a challenge."

"... I'm standing right HERE, you moron!" Nefarious shrieked at the lombax, insulted that he was being indirectly described as "inferior".  "I could completely trounce that prepubescent larva nine ways to--uhh, not now," Nefarious replied in response to someone/something behind him tapping on his shoulder, "can't you see I'm busy here?"

"Doctor Nefarious," Clank spoke in a fearful tone, "you may wish to move away from that tree standing behind you...!"

"What tree... ...?!" Nefarious turned around just in time for the animated tree behind him to roar in his face.  "... hoo, boy...."

"RUN!!"  Ratchet grabbed on to Nefarious as he dragged him and Clank away from the attacking treant and its friends.  "You still wanna fight now, Nefarious?!"

"Nope!  Feeling's totally gone!!" Nefarious admitted, trying to keep himself from falling over due to being pulled by the much shorter lombax--

"I AM NOT SHORT!!" Ratchet shouted at seemingly no one in particular.  Feeling the awkward stares from Nefarious and Clank on him, he hastily changed the subject; "We need to get back to the--SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...."  Ratchet sustained the last word of his sentence as he and the two robots fell into a hole that had suddenly appeared in the ground beneath them. 

Alexander/C3-Night

"C'MON, LOMBAX!!  YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!" Gorlag taunted Alexander as he guarded against the lombax's summoned weapons.

"Why won't you leave...?" Alexander seethed as he launched an energy blast from his wrench, which Gorlag nonchalantly blocked with one arm raised defensively.

"HEH-HEH-HEH... YOU AIN'T EVEN TRYING!!!"  With a massive swing of his arm, Gorlag swatted at Alexander, sending the lombax slamming into a frost-covered treant which, having apparently been hibernating until then, wrapped its branches around Alexander and began to squeeze on his ribcage.  "C'MON NOW, I CAN PRACTICALLY FEEL YOUR LACK OF INTENT!!  TRYING TO MERELY INCAPACITATE ME WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!!"

"Damn you--AAARRGH!!" Alexander cried out as the treant steadily applied more pressure, feeling his ribs begin to reach their breaking point.

Gorlag roared with laughter, taking a rather morbid delight in watching Alexander's suffering.  "YOU SEE?!  IF YOU AIN'T GOT THE MOTIVATION, THE DESIRE, THE BALLS TO KILL, THEN YOU'VE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE KILLED!!  BUT HEY!  TELL YA WHAT!  I'M FEELING IN A PARTICULARLY GOOD MOOD TODAY, SO I'LL DO YA A LITTLE FAVOR AND END YOUR SUFFERING RIGHT HERE!!" Gorlag stated as he drew his arm back, his slab of a hand tightly clutched into a fist.  "SO, WHEN YOU SEE DR. GALEN ABERNATHY...."

"...!!!!"

"... TELL HIM I SAID "HELLO"!!" Gorlag roared as he threw his gigantic fist toward Alexander.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Alexander howled furiously just as Gorlag's fist was mere millimeters away from slamming into him, the sound being amplified by the tuning fork held by a diminutive, sinister-looking imp-like creature; the amplification formed a barrier that stopped Gorlag's punch in its tracks before pushing him backward, skidding into another tree. The reverberations also caused the treant restricting Alexander to become momentarily stunned.

"HAH!  SO, I'VE FINALLY STRUCK YOUR HARPSTRINGS, EH?!" Gorlag shouted back toward Alexander.

"Break My Soul (Instrumental)"/Hybrid (end at around 3:38)

"Silence."  Alexander shot Gorlag a murderous glare, the glow of his eyes changing from frost blue to a violent crimson.  In that instant, Gorlag found himself forced against the tree by an unseen power.  "I warned you not to anger me.  Now, you shall pay the price."

The Dark Resonator struck its tuning fork three times with its hammer as it became enveloped in a green glow.  In a calm yet furious voice, Alexander proceeded to speak; "I now tune my Level 3 Dark Resonator... with the Level 5 Treant binding me by using the Trap Card, "Synchro Material"."  With a shocked and confused expression on what passed for the Treant's face, the wooden monstrosity released Alexander as it was pulled up skyward along with the Dark Resonator.

"The heartbeat of the Emperor resounds as many worlds congregate as one. When all worlds become one, his almighty roar shall bring creation itself to its knees!"

Gorlag looked on in awe and horror as a blinding green column of light burst forth, skyward, into the cosmos.

"Synchro Summon.  Now, arise, he who resonates with my soul... Red Dragon Archfiend!!"

With the sound of a mighty roar, the column of light dispersed, revealing in its epicenter a powerful, red and black demonic dragon hovering in the skies above, its gaze bearing down on Gorlag.

"... ... hey, Alex, not for nothing," Umbris apprehensively spoke up as he appeared by Alexander's side.  "I mean, great effort you made into Red Dragon's summon, and the updated Summoning Chant was pretty cool, too, but, uhm... you see, due to you using "Synchro Material's" effect to tune the treant with Dark Resonator... Red Dragon's not gonna be able to attack right away."

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."

Perhaps from his own anxiety over a potential curb-stomping, or just to spite Alexander further, Gorlag proceeded to howl with laughter.  "HAH!!  ALL THAT EFFORT FOR NOTHIN'!!  NOW AIN'T THAT A LAUGH!! HAH-HAH-HAH--!!!"

"... ... now, by my call, shall the second face of the King be revealed."

"What?!" "WHUT!?"

"Now, unleash the power of another world, and take upon a new form!" Alexander cried out to his Signer Dragon, who began to glow in a shimmering light.  "Synchro Shift, and return as the Crowned King... Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend!!"

With another flash, Red Dragon Archfiend roared as it assumed a new appearance, a darker one that appeared slightly more humanoid, with lines resembling the Mark of the Crimson Dragon running along its body.  This time, the power emanating from its body was applying quite a bit of pressure on the surrounding area, pinning Gorlag to the ground as well as any remaining trees.

"WH-WHAT'RE YOU--AAARGH!!" Gorlag attempted to rise, but found that his scrawny legs failed him as they cracked under the pressure.

"Alex, wait a second!" Umbris yelled over the pressure, trying to reason with his friend.  "This is overkill!  He's not worth this!!"

"No... this must happen," Alexander muttered, the seething tone of his voice sounding almost possessed.  "I let him go... and he'll just hurt someone else...."

"Heh... heh-heh-heh-heh-HEH-HEH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!"  In spite of being in the position he was placed in, Gorlag could not help but to laugh defiantly.  "SO, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ABOUT TO END ME, EHH?!!  FOR YOUR "FRIENDS"?!!  HOW PATHETIC AND SAD!!"  Unbeknownst to anyone else looking at him, Gorlag's eyes suddenly changed color, from a bloodshot yellow to red pupils with black sclera.  "YOU'RE DOING THIS... FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD NO SOONER FORGET ALL ABOUT YOU, BECAUSE IN THEIR HEARTS, THERE IS NO REAL PLACE FOR YOU!!  IN ANY WORLD, THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU!!  NOT EVEN YOUR OWN WORLD!!!  YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A GHOST TO THEM ALL, CUZ YOU DON'T EXIST TO THEM, AND NEVER WILL!!!"

Alexander continued to glare at Gorlag, seemingly impervious to his rantings and taunts, even as a tear began to run down his face.  "... ... you're nothing but a bad memory," Alexander spoke, his voice slightly quivering.  "One that I be damned glad to forget.  And if I am to find any solace in what I'm about to do... ... it'll be that I won't ever have to see your face anywhere... ever again."

A flaming, dark red energy began to form in the palms of Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend's hands, awaiting Alexander's command.

"Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend... Effect activate... Red Jewel of the Archfiend Crown!!"

Bringing its hands together, Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend intensified the crimson energy further until it eventually became a giant crystallized form.

"Alex...!" Umbris uttered frantically, hoping against hope that the lombax would reconsider at the last second....

... the second-thought never occurred; from the Jewel in JRDA's hand, a massive laser beam shot out and aimed for Gorlag, blasting the Agorian out of existence.  This act, however, had an unforeseen consequence, as the blast of JRDA's ability began to spread out, consuming everything in its rapidly-expanding radius.

"ALEX!!" Umbris jumped in front of Alexander, wrapping them both in his cloak as the blast reached them....

I A2 - IIA1

And it looked like the angry guest was starting to come to. The group was completely turned around as Kratos released himself from Radamanthys' grip and readied his spear. His senses must not have completely returned to him as he was slightly disoriented yet he still seemed to realized that he was trying to kill Ragnarok. Hades smiled as it looked like amusement was about to come sooner than expected. As he went to strike Butlerok a wall of flame came and blocked the spear's tip. Then Butlerok made whips and tentacles to bind the man trying to cause as minimal injury as possible. This man was confused and his confusion was spreading to others. But Radamanthys was there to set everything straight. He grabbed Kratos and gave him a mighty headbutt to knock him back to his senses.

Hades of course was amused by this and simply wondered how this was going to play out.

What did you to him? Butler said completely annoyed talking to Ragnarok.

Nothing! Why is it always my fault? Can't it just be him? Ragnarok replied as he revealed a chibi version of himself popped out the side of Butler. He was met with a series of comical disagreeing glares to which he could only hang his head.

Who is this anyway? Dorian said with his head tilted. 

He's a warrior from a parallel world that has a lot similarities with the world Radamanthys and I come from Hades replied. 

It seemed as if Kratos had calmed down and was ready to talk. Valiant warrior, it seems that my fair Lord Hades had you brought to proper health so that you may fight another day. Unfortunately, the common foe of the Divine has revealed herself and has attacked the surface world with massive tree folk so I'm told. She also threatened that the entire surface of the planet was going to be set ablaze by scorching sunlight. 

How do you know all of this? You were asleep inside Butlerok when this happen.

HUSH BOY!! NEVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN! Radamanthys turned his head and yelled. 

....Still didn't answer the question thought....Dorian murmured under his breath.

FOOT IN FACE! Radamanthys yelled as he kicked Dorian into the walls of cave. Butlerok twitched, but....the young master sort of had that one coming.

Radamanthys looked back at Kratos to continue his explanation. Lord Hades has agreed to escort us the rest of the way during this journey till at least the end of this Arc for his amusement. Meaning you are presently surrounded by members of the Divine. You are free to take your leave and search for members of your Counter Corp we will not give chase. Or you can travel down with to the end goal and achieve conquest.

Kazuya (C4-Night)

Kazuya decided to not go down the gigantic hole, as it would be similar to suicide for him.

"...Arturia, do you really expect all of us to go down there and live?"

Kazuya then noticed something, a figure looking quite similar to a spaceship was parked somewhere near the hole. Without thinking more, he decided to visit the ship, hoping that it's the property of one of his allies.

"Well there's only three choices for me now. Summon Michael and die soon, fall down and die, or try to board the ship and hopefully live. 

My choice is as clear as crystal for now."

Tenshi

"Meh, I guess I could use some nap."

The elevator ride down was quite boring. Tenshi started to fall asleep atop her stone, while the drill keep breaking through the fragile ground below.

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

"... but, wait," Alister spoke aloud to Red, "what about you? From what I've gathered of you own past and thoughts, you feel the same as I. You don't truly believe you belong with the Divine either, do you? I mean... ... huh, did it get dark all of a sudden?"

Red too had noticed this disturbance, and his yellowed eyes widened as both of them focused on the Sphere of Ra, that it, until strong gale force winds erupted around them. In a panic he slammed his staff into the ground, generating a shimmering sphere that shielded him, but where was Alister. He had just vanished and was suddenly, oh he was back. Now how did he do that? "GAH!" he cried out.

Ophelia's words were more dulled under the barrier, but he could still make them out. So, she was playing her full hand this time, it was clever using the trees as her own living weapons. Trees like these weren't unheard of in the Dragon Realms; the Treetops area was well known for its titanic trees, but then, they weren't exactly mobile and hellbent on killing you either. And as this sort of monologue went on Alister saw fit to freeze the lumber, but it wouldn't be long lasting. He was right, a fast act was vital, and Red had just the way.

The barrier lowered as he made a quick look around, and up. Whatever that sphere was, it now took the form of a decayed something; Red couldn't say for sure what it was, as he made his best guess through whatever visual the trees would allow. "ALISTER! SHIELD YOUR EYES IMMEDIATELY!" he ordered and hurled his staff skywards.

The piercing Light Gem launched straight through whatever trees, and it emitted both its own light energy and electricity to ward off the trees to the point where there was just a big hole. Eventually its sailing stopped high above, and it pointed the gem right down at the ground. Red made a quick gesture, and he pointed downwards. The gem of the staff burst into light, shining brighter and brighter; filling the canopy above with divine light until it couldn't contain itself anymore. The energy surged forth in a divine beam that penetrated the ground twenty feet in front of Red, and it was digging swiftly every second.

Red maintained his pose, though gave a quick look to Alister. "HOLD THOSE TREES OFF!" he commanded before turning back to his work, "I WILL WORK ON OUR DESCENT!"

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

Lydia looked expectantly at her stone, but to no avail. Whatever Sarah was doing, it commanded her full attention. It was returned to its usual spot as Lydia surveyed the area. The fight with Ogudomon had toppled the vast majority of the trees in this area, leaving them as tremendous pieces of felled wood. The clearing that had resulted allowed a beautiful view of the millions of stars that lit up the night sky.

"Hello, warriors from around the multiverse, Counter Corps and Divine alike. I assume you have all come in search of the Key, correct? Well, unfortunately, it is in the possession of I, Ophelia. None of you shall even come close. I was hoping to give you all a quick merciful death by arranging opponents that were meant to depatch you without problem, but now I see that you all wish for your ends to be LONG and PAINFUL."

Oh you have got to be freaking kidding. Not one single day had gone by since the battle with LERNA, not one f**king day. And now we already have another crazy cow trying to ruin this battle. Why does everyone have to have a freaking alternate agenda? Why couldn't it have simply been Counter Corps versus the Divine. Ugh, why is reality SUCH a freaking drag.

"You see, I took control over the Sphere Forest eight hours ago and eradicated its guardians effortlessly. The Key is at its core, but don't expect to get anywhere near, as I've reinforced it with five dense shells of alloy. What you're standing on right now is earth mixed with iron ores and flammable, explosive gases. In less than half an hour, the sunlight will be intense enough to set them on fire, causing a chain reaction that shall wipe the surface clean with flames and burn all oxygen. But even then, that depends on whether you'll survive these trees."

Trees? Lydia turned wildly away from the clearing, and she wasn't freaking wrong. The towering trees were hobbling baout all around the clearing, crashing and bashing into each other as they made their erratic jig across the planetoid.

"It's over. Give up now while you have the chance, and surrender to your fate. There is only one being in all of existence who is allowed to gain the key - and that is the true Herald, PROTHEUS MAXIMUS!!!"

Oh great, another Maximus. Well fine then, if she thinks everyone is going to play by her game then she is certainly mistaken; no one plays by the rules in a death match, and it was time to prove that. Focusing intently across the wind, Lydia began gathering the stray winds to form around one of the nearest trees. With great strains the giant pieces of timber was heaved skywards. It would make for a fantastic drill, after a few alterations however. Keeping one hand with the winds, Lydia grabbed at the soil. On command whatever remained of the stone deposits in the soil flew upwards, forming into an enormous stone blade.

A vein throbbed on her forehead as she controlled both land and sky, and with that control the knife rent deeply into the tree, slicing in a spiral until the entire piece of wood had become one triumphantly huge drill.

Lydia rested her control and the block fell to the ground, shaking the earth. Her chest heaved with deep breaths, but she grit her teeth as the winds were captured once more. They crept along the makeshift drill and brought it upwards, with point placed upon the ground. "Swift Wing Magic - Gateway to OZ!" she cried out.

A twisted engulfed the drill, causing it to spiral like its design, and it penetrated the earth. And with the tornado guiding it, the drill dug deeply into the ground to begint he great escape.

|_)Okama Queen Ivankov, ~Moe~ Scientist Frankram & The Evangelist Hapshiel(_|

Truth be told Ivankov hadn't remained in place since his battle with the Sea Elemental. In fact, he had been following the peculiar purple flames down to B4, where he finally encountered another living being, or beings for that matter.

Hapshiel hadn't exactly been phased by the young maiden's mouth excretions, heaven's know that many have done worse in his presence. However, it managed to provide the lubrication to allow her to escape. Hapshiel felt dissapointed at the young maiden managing to escape his grasp, but, there was an upside. She sent a whole cascade of presents flying his way. He moaned with his pent of ectasy as the attacks hit his kinetic barrier, the impacts just felt so good as they made his body ripple with pleasure. "Oh you naughty wicked girl!" he simpered in his pleasure, "but your gifts are most welcome. I almost came!"

Frankram felt kinda ill from watching his display. No matter how many times he observed Hapshiel, the angel still foudn new ways to be disturbing; but granted his old ways are just as vulgar. He shook his head in dissapointment before hearing some rustling. His attentions were turned on this strangely dressed man in an outfit that made Hapshiel's look like it was covering too much. His head was freakishly huge as well.

Sadly, the chance for introductions was cut short as the trees quite literally came to life as Ophelia broadcasted her message. Frankram instinctively drew up his barrier around himself and Ivankov. The absurdly dressed man was staring intently at him; and he did so too. There was something about him, something special. Could he too possibly carry the spirit and will of ~moe~. "You appear to be familiar" Frankram remarked.

"vI was in the battle with LERNA" Ivankov replied.

"You're a Counter Corp, aren't you? Correct; and if vI am not mistaken you would be Divine? Correct. ... ... So, should we fight? Seeing as how we are on opposing sides? It would be best not to spoil the moment. That sounds nice Glasses-boy. One question. Yes? I sense a passion in you, what for? My passion? That is quite simple Glasses-boy. vI am Ivankov, Queen of the Okamas of the Kamabaka Queendom. Okama? Cross-dressers, to use the more vulgar slang. So you dress up as women? It's a whole queendom of transvestites? Oh there are women too. By my miracle powers those men whose true identity happens to be more femine, vI can bring out. So, you can turn men into women? And vice-versa. That's pretty wonderful to be frank. A power like yours would be incredibly welcome in my universe. What a pity ve both stand on seperate sides. Well, really, it doesn't matter that much right now. I didn't really want the power of the door, I just wanted to sample the flavours of ~moe~ from other universes. There was this rather cute girl I met a while ago with blue hair. She made the most wonderful bunnygirl ever. Blue hair? Did this candy by any chance manipulate water? That's the one. That is Eria-chan. She seemed rather mad from your little gift? Did she? I thought she looked wonderfully really. She truly exemplified the spirit of ~moe~. Well, if ve see her again you can apologise. That I will. So, as much as this ~moe~ of yours intrigues me, shouldn't ve be doing something about those trees? In a short moment, my colleague over there is already tunneling. I can just walk with the barrier and we can catch up to her. On the count of three? Yes. One. Two. Three!"

They both dashed forward as the barrier finally gave way, but it was too late for the trees as with Frankram's magic both he and Ivankoc descended safely onto Tenshi's drill.

Hapshiel, realizing through the pleasure of being whipped by the trees that evveryone was gone. Feeling rather alone, which felt very nice actually, he caught sight of a huge hole in the ground. Naturally, he flew down the hole, and caught up with the gang on the drill. "Why, this is all so wonderful!" he declared, wrapping everyone up in an enormous bearhug. He then gave one big smooch to Ivankov, who didn't seem bothered by it.

Frankram was amazed that this person, was the first ever to survive the angel's kiss of death. "H-how... how did you DO THAT?!"

Ivankov cackled as a free hand reached up, and tore his face clean off, revealing an exact replica underneath. "Simple Glasses-boy, I wear so much make-up it forms a protective mask" Ivankov cackled.

Nero<C3Night>{Riding on Obelisk}

He had been thinking during the time he had been absent from the fighting. Not being able to control his keyblade, doing absolutely nothing in the fight against LErNA, failing to protect Matthew, failing to stop his own darkness, and now it seemed as if he couldn't bare to lift the weight of the responsibility the keyblade was composed of. He gazed at Eria, who had these gods at her control, he looked at MachGaoGamon who was a beast of power all his own. Finally, he looked at Arthur, a fellow keyblade wielder, but Nero was the master, Nero was supposed to protect him and train him. Now look at the situation, he hadn't anything to offer this group, time and time again he had failed them. "I'm sorry, friends, oh so sorry." It was the only thing he said before putting his head down in disappointment as he waited to be taken to the next horrible level of this mad planet....

Nero's Darkness<C4Night>{Flying}

He had been flying for only a short while when he had finally come across what he needed, a hole in the ground. Being inside Matthew and Nero's bodies, he had recognized the figures well enough. There was Jecht, who had been on Matthews side when he was a member of The Divine, and then there was Sarah and Arthuria; those two were Counter Corps, by the looks of it they were fighting to the death. Between dodging swing after swing of tree limbs, he considered sticking around and absorbing the darkness of whomever was unfortunate enough to die. After some consideration, this plan was abandoned and he swiftly dived into the darkness of the whole...

Sephiroth<Under the Forest of the Periphery>

A swift slash had passed the face of Sliske, his hood ruffled by the wind generated from said slash; the sounds of clattering severed helms on the stone floor of the coliseum could be heard as two of the four wights had seemingly been dispatched. "Isamy, do not associate yourself with such trash as this man. Take yourself to the core and allow me to deal with such lowly lifeforms." The calm voice of Sephiroth had echoed through the ears of all who chose to listen; how he actually arrived in this situation was unknown...

Sykes Huegares <Deep Within the Forest of the Periphery>

Here he was, and here he would remain. He was as near the core itself and he was making himself ready, for he would be the final thing standing in the way of Ophelias enemies. He touched the handle of the blade that was currently residing on his right hip, his eyes were closed as if within thought. Many powerful enemies had fallen to his blade, some extremely powerful, much more powerful than a large number of the enemies he could face here at the core. "You are not prepared." He simply said in regards to his enemies, even though none of them could hear him.

Sector C-4

Black Dynamite stumbled inside of the Inch of Will.  He went on to observe Foster commanding his allies, while this strange Nazi seemed to play with magic in the midst of the already chaotic battlefield.  And the entire time, Dynamite slowly began to felt a little more useless.  Despite his fame, he knew what was happening outside of this ship was hundreds-- no.  Millions of times more dangerous than anything he had faced before.  Sure he had two of the sexiest guns on the planet, the sexiest afro ever, the sexiest pecs, and the sexiest, most soothing voice since Morgan Freeman, but he hadn't actually done anything with them.  And with no desirable female enemies, he was left to wallow in his sexiness.  How sad.  But Black Dynamite would not wallow for long.  He picked his head up, drew his guns, and prepared to defend the ship.  There was a load of commotion coming from the ship's helm and roof, so he carefully maneuvered himself to fire rapidly above the ship, in a Black Panther Fist pattern.

I A2- II A1

Kratos had been alone before.  Abandoning this convenient transport now would almost certainly mean death, because he did not know where exactly he was.  Though being surrounded by the Divine was not ideal, he would at least make it to the end of the ride before facing whatever lied ahead.  If there was anything to learn from the many, many battles he faced as a warrior, there was this:  "What ever you begin, you shall finish.  Not as a warrior.  Not as a soldier, or a god.  But as a man.  Take away from every struggle.  Every battle.  Take away the journey, and form yourself a new creature.  Every journey to strengthen your will.  Every moment to strengthen your mind.  Every passing second to hone your heart."

He lowered his spear, a snide smile crossing his face, as he lowered his head and closed his eyes.  "Alright Radamanthys.  The rest of you.  I will accompany you until the end of this. . . .this ride.  Afterwards I will get my bearings and find my comrades."  But at what cost?  What wait at the end?  If Kratos stayed, would they attempt to corrupt him and abuse his magic?  Would he turn his back and die dishonorably?  He would have to wait and find out.  For now, he would at least like to better understand the difference between his world and Radamanthys'.  "Tell me Radamanthys.  You are a judge who is not bound by the Chains of Olympus.  Hades roams untouched, and your Underworld is wild and untamed.  What of your gods?  Where is Zeus?  What of Athena?  And the Titans?"  He finally raised his head to look the Judge in the eye.

I A2- II A1

Hades chuckled at the strangers confusion. What an interesting world that man must come from yet it sounds so confining. Nevertheless Hades thought it would be best if Radamanthys talked everything over with his new friend. The group continued to walk down the tunnel that Hades was making but it looked like they were almost to the other end it seemed. 

Hmmm it seems my thoughts cannot give form to proper words. Boy, you have used words when action was better suited. Explain our situation to him? Be swift about it too! Radamanthys ordered Dorian. 

Okay let me see if I get this straight. Where you come from scarred man seems to be what others would call typical Grecian mythology. There is a pantheon of Gods, who live on Olympus and are ruled by Zeus. In their world its a tad different. Their Gods are the same as yours, but a lot more untethered. Athena acts as the all powerful protectorate of Earth and humanity. Her energy and "cosmos" exude a warmth and benevolence that heal and give life to the entire planet. On the flip side of that where your Gods have beef with each in the most indirect ways....here they go to war. Hades is Athena's natural enemy. Every hundred years or so, Hades possess the most purest soul on the planet Earth and leads an army of the undead soldiers called specters to kill Athena. Athena is always guarded by her own body based off of star constellations called Saints. They clash someone wins and the cycle goes one again. As for Zeus, its my understanding that no God really has a problem with anything another God does unless it involves non-deities killing deities. This tends to get Athena in trouble a lot. Titan's...well I've never heard about them. 

Athena's Gold saint's killed them all. Hades informed the group. I'm sure the titan's he's thinking about are probably different than the ones that actually invaded the Athena's twelve houses. By the sounds of it you seem to be fond of Athena, but I can't help but wonder how did you come by a weapon blessed with her aura? Hades looked back at Kratos with a piercing glare. I know you had to have slain your version of Hades to get those chains. Did you have to do the same with Athena?

I A2- II A1

Kratos took in this vastly different information with interest.  Until he was questioned about Athena, and his expression turned sour and pained.  She had blessed Kratos countless times.  His weapons.  His power while he reigned as the god of War.  But when it came right down to it, Kratos betrayed her when she needed him most.  He had grown frustrated with the gods, and soon turned his back on them when they refused to free him from his nightmares.  Then, when Athena appeared before him to seek peace, he turned to wrath.  This would be the last time he was a god, and soon his hatred for all of Olympus would lead to him killing someone close to him.  Again.  

"At first, no," he said taking his time.  "Athena blessed these blades to aid me in my battles against Ares.  But when Zeus betrayed me and I sought my revenge, she interfered.  My blade-- this blade!" he said materializing the Blade of Olympus.  "It was meant for ZEUS!" he cried out in anguish.  "But she defended him!  After all of his lies and deceit!  She protected him!  And her blood is on my hands!  And I am here to set everything right," he said finally calming down.  "Forgive me, but I simply cannot allow the hands of another to leave my sins to stand.  This is why I am here.  To cleanse my world of Zeus' evil, free my brothers in bonds, and erase those treacherous Titans."

II A1 

Hades stifled his laughter as he couldn't help, but be mused with the tale dictating the death of Athena. Sounded like such a good life. Interesting though that this one person could go around  and slaughter Gods. Hades never truly understood wow his brethren would have this much interaction with a mortal. In fact Zeus wasn't that much of a major player from his world. It was Apollo who did most of the work. As for the mention of Titan's those were assaults that came from Chronos himself. Which was hilarious because years before that Hades had used Chronos' little brother to help kill Athena. That whole situation was needlessly complicated though. Ironically Kainos was killed/sealed by a Gold Saint, so maybe mortals aren't things that should be underestimated. 

Hades pushed down on the last little inch of super dense metal and like that the hole fell through. It seemed as if the group had made its way to level 2. This place looked odd. Not much to say but there was definitely a more intense gravitational pull on the team. Hades snickered as it wasn't unbearable but it was noticeable. Well I guess this is what happens when I dig deeper into a planet's core. The group jumped down and followed the leader so to speak and it seemed that Dorian was the only one who wasn't used to the change in gravity. I think you're going to need to actually dawn your surplice there Bennu Dorian. Hades suggested but secretly commanded.

Dorian took a deep breath and on his exhale he was engulfed in flames. When the flames dissipated Dorian was in his surplice, but he seemed to be able to regain his comfort in this intense gravity. Hades nodded in approval. 

So, whoever you are...Hades spoke to Kratos...I can't say I share your love for Athena. In fact I find myself relishing in the fact that you actually killed Athena and it somehow causes you torment. Its strange that in a completely different universe Athena acts the same. The only thing I could suggest is that after this little adventure here if your leader is anything like Radamanthys' leader then you can ask them to go get you a Gold Saint from our universe. They sure are peculiar mortals and ever since they aided in the defeat of Poseidon and myself I'm sure they have some extra down time. Hades' comment ended with a mischievous smirk. They surely wouldn't mind helping you kill Titans and avenge Athena. You might have to hide the fact that you killed one though.

II A1

"No," Kratos said flatly.  "Your efforts and thoughts are generous and well considered, but I will not be responsible for the deaths of those other than my targets."  A groaning came from Kratos body, and turned into an annoyed yell of anguish.  "My brothers and sisters, you're a whiny brat!" Hades finally said, his soul wisping out of Kratos and floating along side him.

"After all the crap you put us through, you're going to go back?  And do it again?  For what!?  You've nothing to prove!  Zeus is dead!"

"And innocent blood was spilled for me to have his head.  I'm going to go back so far, that my family will be reunited, my brothers--even Hercules--will be home, and I will make sure none of those nightmares will plague me again.  Now why don't you go and sit with your counter part, before I slap you around again."

"Eh?  Don't make me dig up the souls of your meals, you spoiled little sheet.  I'll make you relive some real nightmares.  Gastrointestinal disease.  Uncontrollable defecation.  Violent regurgitation.  And worst of all:  gingivitis.  You don't know pain until you know gingivitis."

"Hades."

"What!?"

Kratos punched at Hades' face but his fist went right through the soul of this fallen god.

"Ha!  You're as dense as you look, mortal!"

This time Kratos drew back his fist again, but it glowed purple.  When he swung, Hades went reeling, and completely phased through Dorian, Radamanthys, and landed hovering beside his counterpart, gripping his head.  "SonuvaZeus!  I--eh what?  Is this what I look like?" he said scratching his ghostly head, staring at his counter part.  "Where's the flair?  The frightening aspects?  You're not menacing at all!"

Sphere Forest of the Periphery, Night Side, Sector C4:

After making sure as many people were able to get onboard the ship as possible, Foster called into his communicator. "Brad, I would really like it if we left soon. Is Otto successfully occupying our new guest?"

"He is. He just offered him a cigarette. I am still attempting to ascertain the motives of our resident Dark Signers, however, I am detecting unusual energy signatu-" The artificial intelligence is interrupted by the massive burst of energy from the west, creating some sort of draconic figure.

"Brad?" Foster gulped, watching this all-too-familiar beast from his table-side duels with Izumi on their flight here appear.

"Yes, Commander?" The cool and calm computer retorted.

"Get us down that hole ASAP."

"Taking off, and plotting entry vectors based on what my scanners can see. I would hold on, Commander." The ship lurched upwards, retracting its landing gear while it made sure its two halves were secure once more, lifting into the air to maneuver over towards the hole, even rotating the craft gently as to protect it from whatever the dragon might unleash, which was a wise move, as a wave of crimson headed straight for the ship. It dived down, Foster hearing something about internal gravity engaging and diverting power to shield manifolds as the wave impacted the ship, making it shake, and eventually letting it bottom back out once inside of the planet.

"Ugh...that was a wild ride...Brad, any casualties?"

"Other than superficial physical harm, no wounds worth noting from what I can detect. Also, our guest and Mister Skorzeny have departed."

"'Departed'? Where to?"

"Unsure. I was primarily occupied with protecting the lives of this ship's passengers. I have good news and bad news, by the way."

"Bad news."

"The ship no longer has any capability to produce its shields. The starboard manifold received damage while in flight earlier, and that attack overloaded the port manifold. Both will require maintenance as soon as possible, meaning we have no way to cover the hull breach, much less protect the ship from further damage. Which leads me to my next issue. Under the parameters given to me, I cannot safely engage the Overload Cascade Drive without proper protection. The hull breach means the cabin would be exposed, and the lack of shields would greatly damage the exterior hull. We would be lucky to survive the Overload Cascade. We must therefore find an alternative means of escaping this world."

"Well, that's just f**king wonderful. So what's the good news?"

"I have managed to attune some of my sensors to the frequency of the special communication stones that Arthuria gave you. By sending out a resonating pulse, I have been able to locate our comrades, and we are very close to one of them."

"How close are we talking about?"

"50 meters directly below us."

fwlo2o.jpg

[iI A1]

Predaking broke his aerodynamic stance to halt just above what was apparently another layer of forest, warped below the surface. A lot of things were burning down here.

Cue midair transformation, followed by badass landing on one knee and quickly getting up to look around. The ones he saw were locked in what seemed to be equal parts banter and manly punching. Now they were talking his language.

"Kratos! ...It was Kratos, was it not?" the robot asked himself, totally unsure; "Who is this fire-haired being? And why are you fighting it pointlessly, head to head-"

Then Kratos got punched out of the physical plane. "...Well that seems solved." Predaking walked up to the tattooed human and laid a huge hand on his rather wide shoulder. "We have a mission, Kratos. It cannot be Kratos. That name is just too terrible? Who would want to be called thatAhem. Arthuria made this hole for us to come in. Surely punching people into ghosts is not what the point was."

A spacecraft came down the same hole he had come through. "Maybe that has something to do with it."

II A1

Radamanthys was pretty upset to witness his Lord and Master being insulted by some other fat loathsome Hades from another universe. This blasphemy was surely punishable by death or whatever was the equivalent of that for some loser of a soul that found himself attached to Kratos. Radamanthys was going to speak up and defend his master but it he was quickly cut off from a passing glance by the true Lord Hades. 

Hades didn't actually seem to care what the other him had to say. This wasn't some proud God that dared insult him it was some defeated ghost of a God that was tethered to the true victor. It was easy to dismiss the creature, but why not entertain this thing. It seemed like it would be a good idea to actually humor this thing. It must be sad to actually die then be dragged around for an eternity by the one who killed you. It was hilarious to say the least. You're a ghost and you got punched, you should feel a lot of shame in that. To answer your question though my common outfit here is because my legendary "armor" as you would call seems to have been stolen by the same women that commands the Divine. It is very flashy, if I say so my self. Sadly without it I can only call forth my sword and without my cloth it would be too hard to hold back my power. 

Dorian was busy examining himself seeing as a ghost just flew through him, but he was distracted by noise coming from above. He looked up to witness that there was something interesting coming his way. Oh its a giant robot. Dorian muttered. Butlerok looked around wondering was this machine like construct alone. It was nice to see actual machinery take place and be used, but the creature familiarity with Kratos could only mean that this was a member of the Counter Corp. Looks like baldy got some friends. Ragnarok said as he made an appearance in his chibi form. It was bound to happen eventually. Dorian added on as the ships seemed to come in and provide reinforcements. 

Radamanthys simply looked up as he was wondering what this meant. Did this mean that another clash was about to happen again and what of this hole that would surely have made things simpler? Hades on the other hand had already decided to mobilize. Well I must say it seems like our time has come to an end, other me. We shall see you on the other side. Come, let us take this hole the machine spoke of, I grow tired of digging. Dorian and Ragnarok shrugged, Butler made no expression, and Radamanthys bowed acknowledging his masters request. The group proceeds to walk towards this newly discovered hole and Radamanthys pauses for a moment to give Kratos an honorable bow. For an blasphemer you did put up an honorable fight. Do make it to the end so I may reclaim my honor with victory. Radamanthys parted from his honorable opponent and his giant friend and reconvened with his group.

Hades and group looked down what seemed to be like infinite darkness, but all was well the group of four dove off and made their way to the next layer. 

(II A1- III A1)

II A1

Kratos chuckled at Hades' ignorance as he addressed the superior form of himself.  At last, the group of evil doers (per say) and Kratos made it to the end of their journey, not before Kratos was greeted by the same machine he nearly fought when he first arrived:  Predaking.  Waving off his worthy adversary, Kratos nodded in agreement.  "We will fight again, Radamanthys.  I promise you that."  They disappeared into darkness, and Kratos turned back to Predaking.  

Suddenly, Kratos's ears were assaulted by more machinery as he heard a ship approaching himself and Predaking from behind.  Predaking also caught on to two others Kratos did not recognize, and grinned with malice.  This excited Kratos.  After such a wonderful "nap", he could use a brawl to wake up his senses.  He stretched, as he turned to be shoulder to waist with Predaking (who was much taller), and leaped forward, latching onto the hull of the incoming spacecraft.  He peered inside, and he could see. . . "Black Dynamite?  Who are you working with?" he said cautiously.  He did not recall Foster, but his instincts made him trust Black Dynamite's decision.  He finally climbed to the top of the ship, to see the two dragons Predaking had previously spotted.  He readied himself for the imminent assault.

Black Dynamite jumped back in shock.  After being plunged into oblivion to God only knows where, being chased by demons, aliens, and funky ass robot djs, he was now staring straight into Kratos' face that seemed to come from nowhere.  A loud thud, and he had crashed onto the hull of the ship, and climbed to the top.  "Who am I working with?  Our allies, fool!  Get yo' ass down here and help us!" he called through the hull.  Kratos climbed around and made his way to the loading bay, where Black Dynamite opened the doors for him.  "Took you long enough.  Where the hell did you go anyway?"

"Hmph.  Just to pay a rival a visit.  We'll be fighting again.  Soon."

"It was that uh, demon, monster dude wasn't it?  Shoulda known you'd get into some weird stuff man.  Did you win?"

"No.  Neither of us were victors as far as I'm concerned.  Because we're both alive."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT.  After all those damn shining lights, the big ass lightnin' strikes, the explosions, AND messing' up my fro from all that damn shrapnel and dust and sheet, you didn't win?  Now see, that's that bullshit." he said poking and prodding Kratos with every emphasized word.  Kratos was wound up for a brief moment, about to strike Dynamite, but calmed himself, chuckling.

"The last thing I recall before waking up in that strange place was clashing with him.  He is an enemy to be reckoned with.  And you should not underestimate me.  When we meet again," he said pausing, clenching his fist as a malicious smile crossed his face.  "will defeat Radamanthys.  Or I will die trying."

Black Dynamite shook his head.  "Alright man.  This time, I got your back."

[C4 Night] - Slifer, Arthur, MachGaogamon, Eria, & Obelisk | [The Inch of Will] - ???

The mechanical heart the Dark Signer had summoned continue to beat until the wisps had consumed it completely. Darkness flowed from it, spilling against the ground, and from the darkness, a monster began to rise up. It resembled a gigantic wolf, its body pitch-black with white lines flowing across its body. The monster howled, only to see Slifer prepare a Thunderforce Cannon. The Egyptian God fired his attack, but the Earthbound Immortal withstood the blast, its claws bearing deep into the ground.

Within the Inch of Will, the Dark Signer was sighing happily, but decided to respond to Otto. "My name is Solasiro Antologia. Now then, 'Otto Skorzeny'. I believe I've heard that name a few times. You were a Nazi, correct? I would very much like to know how you came to be a Dark Signer." Before Otto could answer, his own Earthbound Immortal shouted at Slifer, telling the Egyptian God to stand aside. "My, my, Otto, your Earthbound Immortal is very rude to his kin. Tell me, am I the whelp? While I would certainly agree to Lobo being the puppet, I doubt he'd be fond of that. Of course, that's why the poor thing is on a leash. Of course, he does have his uses." A ball of green light appeared in Solasiro's right hand, only to be crushed in his grip.

Slifer wrapped himself around Lobo, but the lines on the Earthbound Immortal began to glow. Obelisk arrived with Arthur, Eria, Nero, and MachGaogamon, while Maxwell and Kurai were flying around Lobo, staying clear of Slifer.

"Need help?" Obelisk asked.

Slifer began to roar in pain as the lines shined their light on him. "Obelisk! This is Our opponent. The Dark Signer controlling this Earthbound Immortal was called by Ophelia. You follow that vessel, and I deal with this Earthbound Immortal!"

Obelisk nodded and began to reach for the Inch of Will, but deep inside the Tau Manta, Solasiro was laughing, rolling his right hand. "You see, Otto, while I unfortunately can't say I know much about the coven to which you belonged, I am certain that none of them are like me. You see, I am not just a Dark Signer." Solasiro showed the back of his hand to Otto, and on it, another mark appeared on his hand. The mark resembled the image of a statue, with wings and crown. The mark shined white, as Solasiro continued, "I am what is known as a l'Cie, a servant to gods known as the fal'Cie. With the power of the gods, and an entirely different god under my control, something like a god of Duel Spirits is child's play for me."

Slifer looked down at his own body in shock. Slowly but surely, his body was fading away, but Slifer decided to focus on Lobo. "I will not be bested so easily!" He launched another Thunderforce Cannon, this time blasting Lobo back. The Earthbound Immortal fell back on his hind legs, but its attack had worked. Slifer coiled through the air, but his movements were slowing down.

"Lord Slifer!" Eria called out. She jumped from Obelisk's hand, running on ice towards Slifer.

Obelisk looked down at Arthur, and Arthur nodded, jumping onto Eria's ice trail, following after her and grabbing her arm. "Let's Drive."

"Alright." Eria faded away while Arthur donned his light blue uniform, skating through the air and moving towards Lobo.

Slifer rose up into the air before diving down at Lobo, but Lobo regained his footing and kicked Slifer's head, knocking him aside. Lobo held down Slifer with his two front paws, but Arthur had managed to land on the Earthbound Immortal's back, running up the length of it, but Lobo bucked his head, and just before hitting him, Arthur could look a look at its eye. It was completely white, empty, looking at Arthur like he was nothing more than a fly. Arthur was tossed aside, flying through the air, only to be caught by Maxwell.

Lobo turned his attention back towards Slifer, but Obelisk's hand wrapped behind Lobo's throat, lifting him up into the air. "Here Me, dog. The only reason I haven't crushed your master is because of the innocent lives on board that ship. Do you understand, Dark Signer?!"

"Obelisk… run. That beast is forcing me… out of this dimension. He will no doubt do the same to you."

Obelisk scoffed and threw Lobo across the area. Looking around, he found Arthur lying in a bed of snow and picked him up. "Cancel you fusion, boy." Arthur slowly rose, seeing Lobo lying on the ground. "Quickly!"

Arthur nodded, allowing Eria to reappear. "Lord Obelisk," the Water Charmer said. "What's going on?"

Slifer answered instead. "Eria. Because of Butlerok, you were blessed with a part of my soul. There is something that only you must do."

"What is it?"

"It is something that Obelisk, Ra, and Myself all agreed that We would only do as a last resort. This is certainly such an instance. Eria, I fear that this is something you cannot decline. And should you… no, when you return to your universe, I am certain that My counterpart will not take kindly to this, but you must allow yourself to become My host. You will have My power. If this beast's power is left undeterred, I will be banished, unable to lend you My power. You must accept this."

Eria pursed her lips. "I'm… I'm honored, Lord Slifer. Truly, I am. But… are You sure I should be given Your power?"

Slifer chuckled. "Perhaps I should thank Butlerok, as much as it pains Me to admit such. You are an admirable human, Eria. However your universe differs from Ours, I have faith that you are worthy of admiration there. Do you understand?"

"…Yes," Eria said, though with some hesitation. "I accept."

"Then go," Slifer said happily. He exchanged glances with Obelisk, who nodded solemnly. Slifer raised himself up, spreading his wings as he called, "I know you will claim victory!" Slifer's form bursted into a stream of bright red light, striking the ground before hitting Eria.

Eria cried out, feeling Slifer's power flowing through her. Arthur tried to approach her, but a wall of red energy kept him from getting closer, before settling down. Eria stood now with a different outfit. She had a black top, and red shawl around her shoulders. Her leggings were now white, and on her head was a red tiara with a blue gemstone. Eria regarded her new outfit happily, saying, "I will make you proud, Lord Slifer." Holding her hands out, Eria called forth ice all around Lobo, trapping the Earthbound Immortal in a frozen prison. Lobo struggled to break free, but Obelisk held him in place, letting go just as the ice had completely encased the wolf.

Solasiro sighed in disappointed and started to turn away from Otto. "I'm impressed. That version of Eria is much more dangerous than the other one." Suddenly, the Inch of Will shook violently, knocking Solasiro against a wall. "The pilot must be seriously desperate to avoid being incinerated," he muttered. "Ah well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Skorzeny, but if I am go to deeper within the planet, I would very much like to not be tossed around like this. Ta-ta!" As the Inch of Will began to reconnect itself, Solasiro blasted against the walls with a thunder spell, sending himself flying, before jumping in midair and going right through the hole he had punched into the Inch of Will. As the Tau Manta dove down into the hole that led to the next layer, Solasiro followed suit, descending parallel with the Inch of Will, though as the energy dragons formed around it, Solasiro summoned a green barrier to protect himself from being a casualty.

Unfortunately for the Dark Signer, Obelisk was quick to notice him, as a Fist of Fate was hurling right at him. The attack connected, sending Solasiro flying until he hit the flames at B4 Night. "Eria," he said without facing the Water Charmer. "Slifer trusted you. Do not make His sacrifice worthless. Lead the others to the next layer. I will deal with this man by myself."

"Don't worry," Eria replied. "I'll make sure Lord Slifer made the right choice." With nothing more to say, Eria led Arthur, MachGaogamon, Nero, Maxwell, and Kurai down into the hole, heading to Layer II.

II A1

Kratos found himself staring into the abyss, wondering where all the time went.  It wasn't long ago he had killed off his immediate family, executed several of his uncles, and took his father's life.  Now he was face to face with two unknown creatures, on top of a flying ship in the middle of nowhere.  Surrounded by enemies and allies he did not know, and covered in the blood of enemies he never thought he would see.  Reality had hit him in the face with a stiffy, and the resulting ejaculation from life's big sausage made his brain a mess.  But while he felt confused and distraught, he felt a tiny, minuscule feeling of something a dear friend had instilled him, not long before.  One of the few he had met and made allies with, she gave him a new found value that he had once deemed unworthy of his time and effort.  One word, that everyone in the Counter Corps knew all too well:  Hope.  This word in itself, changed the course of battle when it was spoken.  And it was the biggest deciding factor between the Divine and the Counter Corps.  Soon enough, HOPE would mean the difference between rewriting existence for the better, or turning it into a controlled monarchy, with the ruler being a sadistic bastard, more often than not.

"Over my cold, dead hands."

II A1 - IIIA1

It seemed as if falling down the rabbit hole to nowhere was proving to be a lot easier for Hades than blasting his was through. In fact it was actually sort of fun. It seemed like there would be something that there was a hole that would lead all the way down to the inner depths of the planet. Team Dorian was flying down to the center of this small planetoid and admittedly it was somewhat a relief. Ragnarok and Butler kept twitching during there decent which caused Dorian to inquire. 

Something wrong there? 

I think someone's talking about us. I agree, though I thought the common belief was that you would sneeze if someone was talking about you. Well that's just if they're thinking negatively of you. Maybe someone is complementing you Dorian said with a snicker. A moment of silence went by as everyone started looking at each other. Then that moment was quickly followed by laughter. As if someone would say something nice about them. Either way the group simply just had to keep going. As they ventured downward, the planets gravity was becoming much more intense. The sensation of the weighted body was becoming much more of a burden than the group initially thought nevertheless they all dealt with it in there own way. Hades looked around and smirked. 

So if I am to understand correctly are we currently in the lead when it comes to making it to the enemy? Hades asked his other group members. That is the normal pattern. The Divine tends to be a lot more straight forward in getting to the finish line than the Counter Corp. However, I will say that this time it seems the Counter Corps have higher levels of Organization this time around. Maybe their new leader has made them much more of a threat. Hades laughed as he was getting amused by this concept of using people to wage war to protect time and space. Too bad he couldn't join himself but he did think there was someone who probably could've benefited from some more fun. Then again if the strongest warrior that opposition has was the warrior that Radamanthys fought then adding someone else would be a little too much. This made Hades wonder though. Who could he use. 

Oh I know! Hades said totally unprovoked causing everyone to look at him strange. Oh nothing. I just had a passing thought. Hades said rather dismissively Nevertheless it seemed that falling down was a lot quicker than digging. The group in no time seemed to make it to the next layer.  

As they were closer though Dorian just fell down to his knees as the gravity was almost too much for him. Hades and Radamanthys simply looked at the boy and while Butler moved to assist. Wait there, Hades commanded. This is a perfect time for our young protege to get some experience with Cosmos. Burn your Cosmos boy, burn it to its zenith. Command the atoms around you! Radamanthys bellowed. It was pretty humiliating to be the only who needed help, but Dorian drowned out all of his shame and self doubt and he started to glow even brighter. Soon he was slowly rising to his feet and everyone smiled. He catches on quickly that one. Hades nodded. Such an odd argument for negative reinforcement he is. I'm impressed. Then again he is wearing a surplice that shouldn't even exist anymore so he is already special. 

The group continued to look around as they were attempting to find the next hole that would take them to the planets core.

(III A1)

Sayer/Periphery/Inner Layer I-A3? (descended from B4-Day)

"... so, whatcha got planned next?"

"... ... why... the hell... are you not absorbed yet...?" Sayer growled through gritted teeth as he turned to face a black, ghostly humanoid silhouette, the only visible features of its face being one circular green "eye" and a red crescent forming a wide smile.

"Aww, c'mon, Sayer," Terumi's ghost whined in a playful tone, "you didn't really think I would just forfeit myself that easily, hmm?"

"Answer... the... damned... question."

"You say that as if you're expecting a simple answer," Terumi replied, the crescent momentarily flipping into a frown for a few seconds. The mouth suddenly formed a grin once more as Terumi blurted out, "Hey, can I borrow a body for a moment?"

"What...?" slowly uttered a caught-off-guard Sayer before immediately added in an angry tone, "no, of course you can't "borrow" a body."

"Why not~~? You have, like, several laying around, don't'cha?"

"What did I just tell you--?"

"Can I borrow that "Gabriel", then? I always wanted to be a luchadore for a day!"

"I said, "NO"--!"

Before Sayer could react fast enough, Terumi had possessed Gabriel's corpse, posing in front of a mirror. "Tell the truth," Terumi replied through Gabriel's body; "does this body make my @$$ look big?"

"... the hell did you get a mirror from?" asked a perplexed Sayer. Remembering who he was dealing with, Sayer's once more became furious with Terumi. "Get out of that body, Terumi," he hissed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a glove with a decal of a flaming skull on it, "before I kick you out of it."

"Yeah, with what?" Terumi taunted. "I mean, last time you "evicted" me from a body, you went and did an overkill, and I don't think you're that willing to destroy one of your own precious little toy--"

SMACK!!! As Terumi was blabbering on, Sayer had gotten close enough to him and, with his right hand donning the Shinigami Glove, slapped Terumi right in his--or rather, Gabriel's--face, instantly evicting Terumi's ghost from Gabriel's corpse.

"OW!! Damn, talk about rude as f*ck!" Terumi blurted in genuine shock, his simple facial features forming a wide-eyed frown.

"Yes, well, you are right about one thing, Terumi," Sayer replied coolly as he stored Gabriel's corpse away in one of his R.O.D.s. "I would rather not have to destroy one of my own tools just to get rid of a pest such as yourself. Doesn't mean I won't b!tchslap them, though. In fact, it's quite cathartic, if you ask me."

"So~~... does this mean I can possess his body again?" Terumi replied childishly. "Hey, at least this way you can work off your frustrations--"

"I'd rather you not, you irksome poltergeist...!" Sayer shouted back, now really beginning to lose his patience.

"Aww, c'mon--"

"DAMN YOU, TERUMI! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEADACHE!!!" After doing his best Rita Repulsa impersonation, a thought suddenly crossed Sayer's mind. "... wait... you're doing this on purpose, aren't you...? You're actively seeking to make me angry with you...."

"And that's because...?" Terumi began as he nodded, his red smile growing wider.

"... because anger is one of the things keeping you tethered to this plane of existence," Sayer concluded.

"And "BINGO" was his name-o!" Terumi chimed gleefully. "Tell 'im what he's won, Vanna!!"

"So, that's why my Orichalcos could not subjugate you completely," Sayer replied, furious yet somewhat admiring of Terumi's tactic. "The sheer hate that many people have towards you is actually enough to resist the power of my Seal of Orichalcos.... Truly astounding."

"Heh, now you sound like Relius."

With a sigh, Sayer appeared to relent. "So, by the looks of it, I'm going to be stuck with you for the time being."

"Yuppers!" Terumi impishly giggled.

"... very well, then," Sayer concluded. "But just as long as you cooperate with me, we shall be fine. After all, my Seal of Orichalcos may have been too weak to seal you away, but it is near completion, and once it is...."

"Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever," Terumi muttered, brushing off Sayer's threat. "So, can I borrow Gabe's body again--?"

"F**K! NO!!"

Ratchet & Clank (w/Dr. Nefarious)/ I-A1? (descended from C5-Night)

"Put me down, you accursed squishy!!" Nefarious shrieked as he was being slowly lowered along with Ratchet, with Clank utilizing his Heli-Pack feature.

Ratchet gave an annoyed sigh. "Can I?" he asked his robotic friend.

"We are close enough to the ground now, Ratchet," Clank confirmed. "You may."

Without another warning, Ratchet immediately released his grip on Nefarious's arms, causing the Doctor to fall about two yards down before hitting the ground face-first.

"Y'know," Ratchet spoke after clearing his throat, slowly reaching the ground, "I thought you had your own jet boots, Nefarious."

Dr. Nefarious opened his mouth wide, as if to scream at the lombax for questioning him, but the realization that Ratchet was right caused him to stifle himself. "Hmph. Doesn't matter now," muttered Nefarious as he picked himself off of the floor.

Tenshi (???)

“...Huh? Isn't this...?

...Must be dreaming.

.......... “

Tenshi was standing silently in the corner of a spacious room, seemingly looking like some sort of office. The room shook from time to time, and Tenshi guessed that she must be in a some sort of an ship or something like that. She then noticedin the middle of the room, the Hakurei Shrine Maiden Reimu Hakurei and her magician friend Marisa Kirisame were facing a seemingly another version of her and an oddly familiar fat boy.

“I just need to ask you one thing.

...Will you stop?” Marisa said coldly to the fat boy, who’s seemingly paid little to no attention to it.

“...What, now?” The boy answered without any kind of seriousness in his words.

“...Ah. This is more serious than I'm used to.

... I'm a friend of humans, sure. But I'm a friend of youkai too!

I think... the coexistence of humans and youkai is what makes Gensokyo what it is.

...Humans and youkai shouldn't kill each other. So stop, and let this all be undone!

This war has cut Yuka into pieces, and made even Miss Mima unable to fight...

Yukari is willing to die for it, and Sanae almost has.

...And your friends are mostly your troops. ...That we've beaten up.

So... it's pointless to go on. Stop, ze. Please... it's helping no one.

I don't... I don't want more people to get hurt.” Marisa continued with her words, a hint of desperation could be heard in her words.

“The time for speeches is over. You'd never understand, no matter what I did.

I'm perfectly satisfied. So... No. No one stops.”

“...I see.

I'm sorry. ...I'll have to make you disappear.”

As Marisa and the fat boy exchanged words, the other Tenshi walked between the two, and brandished her sword at Marisa.

The sword was far different than the one in Tenshi’s possession.

As soon as the other Tenshi started to attack Marisa and Reimu, Tenshi was warped away into another place, this time looking exactly like the white room where she defeated Gengetsu.

“… Why am I here again?”

Tenshi walked around inside the room, which seemed even emptier and more spacious compared to the old white room.

“….I have defeated Gengetsu, right? Why these dreams keep coming one after another?”

“Who’re ya? Ya kinda looks like me, sister.

Explain yourself in one minute else I'll chop ya pretty head off.”

A short haired Tenshi, this time with a different haircut compared to her shadow’s, appeared from behind her. Her sudden appearance surprised Tenshi, which immediately drawn her sword and attempted her best shot for a defensive looking stance. The short haired Tenshi just laughed at Tenshi’s action.

“You’re hilarious for a clone of me.

Err, I mean, uhh…

..Screw this crap.”

“Uhh, who are you actually?”

“Isn’t it clear already? I am myself, the idol of all heaven, Tenshi Hinanai.

Or was, I’m not really sure.

I was minding my own business when suddenly *POP*

I ended up n’this wretched place with no furniture.”

The ‘explanation’ only made Tenshi even more confused, but before she could ask her another question, the short-haired Tenshi started complaining.

“Hey, this is your room right? Can you at least fill it with something interesting?

I’m bored to death here. Maybe some target practices or sumthin or whatever.

Otherwise I’LL WRECK THIS PLACE UP AND I’LL THEN RENOVATE ITS ASS TO MY OWN GODDAMN DESIRE!”

The other Tenshi’s explosion left Tenshi dumbfounded. The tone of her voice, her words preference, was way different compared to her. Well, most of the time. Though, that aside, Tenshi knew that the person in front of her was indeed herself, albeit a bizarre version.

Before she could reply, the other Tenshi cut her again, this time apologizing for her outburst.

“Ack, pardon me, will ya?

I was just.. kinda upset and all, ending up in this place when I have something important to do.

Ya too have something you deemed as important, right?

Well, back in my world-”

Before the short-hair managed to finish her speech, the room suddenly became tighter and tighter, as if something was squeezing it.

And then, as usual, the lights went off.

Tenshi woke up, only to find herself surrounded by the blond glasses-guy, the freaky angel, and a big-headed dude-lady or something. Surrounded was not the best word, as she then realized that the freaky angel-guy-thingy was bear-hugging her and the other two, really tightly.

Her scream thankfully didn’t make the area around them crumble.

“…Err, well.

I don’t really know anything about you guys, and why are you here. And I have no reasons at all on why should I appreciate your existence here in the same hole with me.

But eh, company is not all bad. Just be prepared to die horribly when any of you crossed my path, ok?”

Still being tightly hugged by the freaky-guy-angel-thingy, she gasped for more air, and then she realized that she was hearing a faint sound. The sound that she was waiting to hear after a while.

“And I guess we are now closing in to the UG-1 part of this planet. Thank you for choosing Tenshi’s Underground Drill Lift service, and please prepare your luggage before going outside.

And mister angel, please release me from your hug.

Please.”

(B4-Night)

Gengetsu was sitting near the place she landed after the tree threw her, tending her wounds. The trees had seemed to go for something else, and had ignored her.

Before Gengetsu could feel a complete relief, the air around her started to be hotter and hotter, and she looked around for the cause, only to find the “sun” of the place was starting to be dangerously close. She then realized the reason why Tenshi and maybe the other person went inside the hole.

Without wasting any more time, she flew down the hole, hoping to save herself from being completely fried.

Archived