Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't watched abridged yet

speaking of abridged any body see helsing such a bad (in a good way) show

i recommend it if yore able to handle more mature themes

I was always interested in watching it; didn't have the time due to school, but might do it sometime. Read the wiki; seems to be interesting into checking out, plus some videos on youtube. The anime also has some gore but not to Elfen Lied levels. 

So waht can anyone tell  me about Akira? My dad told me it was pretty brutal, but I've never heard of it

I believe it's about a bunch of psychic kids in a dystopia running around and surviving until, 1 of them goes crazy and kills a bunch of ppl in a gorey fashion; It goes pretty chaotic from there. This is what I got from seeing a bunch of random Youtube videos; haven't seen the movie yet. 

i was never really into both until a couple years ago. Though i only about 8 Yu-Gi-Oh cards and 0 Pokemon things. i got into Yu-Gi-Oh from the abridged seried 

You got into yugioh from the abridged series. That's... roughly like getting sweets to lick the wrapper. Even if the wrapper is the most fucking delicious thing to ever happen to the candy, you still aren't getting the most out of YGOTAS if you don't know what they're on about half the time.

i tried watching the abridged series and i just couldn't get into it, it was really bad in my opinion and dont exactly see how it got extremely popular

again this is my opinion only.

on the other hand

team fourstars dragonball z abridged is an excellant series, and i highly recomend it

i tried watching the abridged series and i just couldn't get into it, it was really bad in my opinion and dont exactly see how it got extremely popular

on the other hand

team fourstars dragonball z abridged is an excellant series, and i highly recomend it

I also recommend. 

Heres episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nYozPLpJRE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL6EC7B047181AD013

They also do Hellsing Ultimate, but only 1 episode for Halloween each year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL581218B72A4B9170

Admins don't mind as long as the post has something other than the videos or pics or whatever. And his does. So I think he'll be good. Don't quote me on that. 

As for Hellsing I am looking forward to episode 4...

And on the topic of abridged series, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is really good. CardgamesFTW is really good at it. 

on the other hand

The thing about YuGiOh abridged is that it is also kid friendly, unlike Hellsing. The jokes are also cleverer, and they attempt to keep somewhat in character, along with funny jokes. 

In a few hours, the sun will rise!

Shut up Tristan....

Archived