Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

i enjoy watching brutal murders as much as a psycho path but does that make me a horrible person, who cares, im the reason they put up a sign on the wiki page of serial killer victims saying (do not expand this list by killing people), but who cares, shark week is meant for the people to learn that sharks are some dangerous mofos

and that there not something to go searching for. the show in my eyes is a huge success because it does all that and more.

.side not:     im super excited for helsing abridged, that stuff is fuunny 

completly random but i love my profile picture

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, how come I haven't joined this random school club yet?=D

1. Are you a welcoming, at least semi-intelligent functioning person?

I consider myself pretty welcoming. Intelligence-wise, I believe I'm a pretty decent person, but I will gladly admit mistakes or if I'm wrong about something.

2. If you could be immortal, would you and why?

I'd love to have an extended life span, but being immortal...less so.:/ I think it would be fairly sad to see many people come and go and perhaps being the last lonely person. The positive side would be discovering more things and many possibilities, but the downsides exist too. So I don't think I'd like to be immortal.

3. If you could take 1 thing back in time what would it be?

Medicine

4. What special skills do you have? If you have none, you can be the resident schmuck.

kk I'll be the resident schmuck :D

Otherwise I can cook ok-ish, bake a bit better, come up with ideas from time to time and do weird things. I think I'm pretty good at figuring out people's emotions even though I usually don't show it and prefer letting people deal with it on their own unless they ask.

5. Where are you from? (Completely Optional)

Somewhere in Europe

6. Where is Question 7?

I ate it and it was good :3

Btw, as my welcome to all the new members here, I must remind you (and some of you again) to not make such short, grammarless posts. It's putting a bad taste in some people's mouths, and it might result in this club being locked. Y'all are lucky it hasn't been in extent to previous offenses.

Also what he said. Warnings were given out, spammy posts were deleted or merged. It should be fairly obvious what passes and what doesn't here now.

I'm aware that many of you are new and I don't want to shoot newbies down as soon as they make a step, but we did warn you about the spam. You're expected to tone it down now and try to make your posts more relevant (paying attention to your grammar would improve this thread too...).

that's a tough one, my life as a reviewer is pretty fulfilling as i get to read releases and scanlations weeks and months before they come out in america, because of that i read alot and its one of the things that help me get through the day, if i had to choose one it wold probably be air-gear or psyren, both are delectable with extremely long but really good story lines, the action in both is staggeringly intense and the art is no pushover as well, the lot and characters develop nicely and have that easily attached feeling to them.

if anyone needs recommendations just ask. not many things make my list but when they do expect a good read

and also to the person who said angel beats i salute you, but the ending made me cry

straight out i weeped like a stereotypical overprotected rich brat who didnt get want he wanted for christmas

How about we switch up the tempo a bit to manga/manhwa/manhua instead?

Having read so much, It's easy for me to forget the names of titles so I'm just going to give the most recent one that I finished and truely loved. 

Holyland, it's a Martial Arts manga that is actually realistic. No overly unnecessarily sized muscled guys in this one. We actually get a protagonist that hurts himself when fighting in a realistic fashion. Just take my word for it. It's good and in many more ways then I'v described.

Well I would either say Another or Mirai Nikki. In Another, i love the creepy aspect (though i can only sometimes watch one episode a day) and Mirai Nikki (future diary) because i love How Yuno is always there for Yukki and the fights. My favorite manga would probably be Medaka Box or Aphorism. Medaka box because i like the comedy (though i don't recommend reading that during class, or you will feel awkward) and Aphorism because i love how the main character wants to change. 

I started Psyren, but then started One Piece, and am now hooked. One Piece is going to keep me occupied for awhile. The only manga I have read all the way through is Rave Master, and I loved it. I then attempted to watch the anime and hated ow much they changed

Psyren is really good.i cant wait till they get the next book in the public library! 

It appears alpha doesn't know much anime if he's fixated on Soul Eater. But for my favorite character... Either Yin from Darker than Black, Filly from Chrome Shelled Regios and Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma

I love all these series not all are my favorite but Kaze no Stigma is pretty up there on my list.  You have some good taste in anime. 

My favorite character would be between Rokudou Momiji from Aphorism, Mei Misaki from another, and Midorima Shintaro from kuroko no basket.

Mei, why don't you just read it online? Mangahere.com has it

well sometimes i prefer to read the actual manga then online. if i start it on a manga i usually stick with it but ocasionally i will read it online. But now since school started i read more online or on my IPod. Ive actually finished a lot of manga now.

Archived