Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="ThorgrimZz" post="6280093" timestamp="1380634400"]We don't have people who post regularly and that's the main problem. If people posted regularly, it would be much easier. DO you not have an idea about where Question 7 is?[/quote] Highlight the blank space below it. [quote name="ThorgrimZz" post="6280120" timestamp="1380639655"]So today my theatre teacher told us about a kid who went to our school who is debuting at Carnegie Hall in New York... at 28. And we learn the YCM doesn't understand that I am spelling theatre right[/quote] I spell it "theater" regardless of its traditional spelling. I don't know why, but it just makes more sense to me.

1. Are you a welcoming, at least semi-intelligent functioning person?

I am neither a intelligent nor a semi-intelligent person.

2. If you could be immortal, would you and why?

Firstly, no I wouldn't want to become immortal as this would mean all that I care about would pass on and I would eventually become emotionless. Secondly, should I actually become immortal I would try and find a way to make those important to me immortal as well. Yes, I am a selfish git.

3. If you could take 1 thing back in time what would it be?

Depends on how far back I would be traveling. If I was going back just a few years, I'd take along my silver bars and give them to my past self.

4. What special skills do you have? If you have none, you can be the resident schmuck.

I don't specialize in any particular field. I prefer to be along the lines of a jack of all trades.

5. Where are you from? (Completely Optional)

Born in California, raised in Florida. 

6. Where is Question 7?

It's where it should be. Non-existent.

I know it's late but is me, logan

1 yea, occasionally , sometimes,.... No

2 yes, I could get a masters in every field and could be known as the master

3 assassins creed gauntlets, I would start a certain order...

4 danger prone and a rather enigmatic mind, fun at parties.

5 darkness

6 when me and seven fought our final battle we were both hurled into the abyss to do an eternal dance of death, nor aging or tiring it was a fierce bout, neither, willing to waver,but alas, it was his loss, when the rift opened our vitality was given back.. Along with our mortality. A swift slash was all it took for him to embrace death, as I escaped the void, I watched as his body drifted farther in the darkness, slowly being wrapped in the reapers cloth. I do not know if he lives but I know he floats in the space between time, captured in nothingness, doomed to waver between words in the unending pages of the akashic records.

Oh yeah! Wrath not Greed... Greed is the shield guy Ed killed. Oops. 

I know it's late but is me, logan

1 yea, occasionally , sometimes,.... No

2 yes, I could get a masters in every field and could be known as the master

3 assassins creed gauntlets, I would start a certain order...

4 danger prone and a rather enigmatic mind, fun at parties.

5 darkness

6 when me and seven fought our final battle we were both hurled into the abyss to do an eternal dance of death, nor aging or tiring it was a fierce bout, neither, willing to waver,but alas, it was his loss, when the rift opened our vitality was given back.. Along with our mortality. A swift slash was all it took for him to embrace death, as I escaped the void, I watched as his body drifted farther in the darkness, slowly being wrapped in the reapers cloth. I do not know if he lives but I know he floats in the space between time, captured in nothingness, doomed to waver between words in the unending pages of the akashic records.

Awwww... look at the "mighty admin" mow.. reduced to a 1 star new member. hehe hehehe HAH HA AHAHAHAHHAHA

1. Are you a welcoming, at least semi-intelligent functioning person? yes

2. If you could be immortal, would you and why? yes because i could do more things then non-immortals could in their entire life time

3. If you could take 1 thing back in time what would it be? TV

4. What special skills do you have? If you have none, you can be the resident schmuck. working on old cars

5. Where are you from? (Completely Optional) Waxhaw, North Carolina

6. Where is Question 7? in question 6 

i am new to this sit so i dont know the inner workings at all

i want to make cards and contribute but im not good a navigating this sight at all.

i hope i can become a max stared person but that dream is far away

also hello to the admins, i have no idea who you are and i was wondering how you become admin(i dont want to be an admin(for now) but i im curious  about the process)

Hello guys and welcome to YCM.

I insist that you guys should avoid shortposting. I get what the purpose of this club is and that's why I let it slide up to now, but I'm not going to tolerate it forever okay?

i am new to this sit so i dont know the inner workings at all

i want to make cards and contribute but im not good a navigating this sight at all.

i hope i can become a max stared person but that dream is far away

also hello to the admins, i have no idea who you are and i was wondering how you become admin(i dont want to be an admin(for now) but i im curious  about the process)

If you're a good boy and pray to YCMaker you might get it sometime.

His answers were creative, as have everyones except for yours. My personal favorite was the one who created that picture for it, I'm not sure who did it. But that was amazing

Google is a godsend! I just typed in 6 afraid of 7, though there were a lot of bloody pictures, so I pick the less gory and funniest one.

Hey! I've even got another: 

[spoiler=come on now!]2jb16vb.jpg[/spoiler]

Archived