Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im completely caught up with one piece and started SAO yesterday and got to episode 10 wich ill watch later today,hmm i also have a war to attend to in my card game later on, its pretty fun

promotion: play rage of bahamut its a really good card game if your thinking about playing notify me, i can give you gyz a code to get some stuff, we both benefit

has anyone ever read or watched Mirai nikki (Future Diary)? I think its an amazing horror manga but towards the end it gets reallly offtrack to me. But i love it! 

Black butler is really good im still reading the manga and ive finsihed the 1st season. SAO im on the 4th episode (because ive been watching other stuff) Attack on titan/Shingeki no kyojin im on episode 11, i havent really watched or read one piece but i know the basis of it, fairy tail i cant remember, hellsing ive read up to chapter 20 or 30 something, and bleach im in book 48-49 and in the same arch in the anime. 

yeah, on the OP there is a little questionnaire thing. 

Oh, and a note to whichever smartass edited my post and hid where Question 7 was, I deleted it. 

Also, Ab, go to this link and read the rules of the club/organization forum

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288837-rules-and-guidelines-for-clubs-organizations-rewritten-version/

This way you won't have to worry about mods getting on you for spam. 

yeah, on the OP there is a little questionnaire thing. 

Oh, and a note to whichever smartass edited my post and hid where Question 7 was, I deleted it. 

Also, Ab, go to this link and read the rules of the club/organization forum

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288837-rules-and-guidelines-for-clubs-organizations-rewritten-version/

This way you won't have to worry about mods getting on you for spam. 

Yeah, about the front page: where's my name?

I think someone might have taken off the other guy's post or something.

OT: I would have to say I love reading Pokemon Adventures, better than the new cartoons; just 400 or more so chapters to go!

i have to say sao is pretty good, i usually don't succumb to the hype about anime but this one deserves it

also to those from the board

i can still transform

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

╰(°□°)╯

╰(゜Д゜)╯

╰(ಥ益ಥ)╯

EXPLOSION!!!!

╰ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ╯

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Yeah, about the front page: where's my name?

I think someone might have taken off the other guy's post or something.

OT: I would have to say I love reading Pokemon Adventures, better than the new cartoons; just 400 or more so chapters to go!

Youre on the font page now, Im actually suprised I forgot abut it

SAO is pretty cool I saw the first one with my friend, and I really liked it. I definitely want to watch the rest of them

Even if you like the first bit of SAO, it's second half is terrible, just a warning. It's a bland "Save Princess Peach" thing and Asuna, who was already in the first half being changed from being a strong character to a weak personality simply there to please Kirito, is reduced to a useless captive who needs her almighty overpowered boyfriend to save her.

I've been watching SAO in my school's anime club, until the second arc around episode 20; due to major tentacles. Also, what AIX said is true; I still like the 2nd part, but: it doesn't have that major we're about to die in a video game drama, Kirito is doing bullspit and enjoying his time instead of finding Princess Peach, I still think Asuna is still strong, but it declined in the second part, Kirito is still OP, and weird relationship with the cousin. I will still watch it, but not really enjoy it like I did when I 1st saw it; you can still watch it, I'm not here to discourage you. 

you guys have completely discouraged me, but  i wont give up

also we should add the rule of

writing spoiler warning in front of every topic involving the plot of anime/manga/TV/movies/web comics/ etc so that those who have not watched can skip over it  .     .        and not have the entertainment ruined for them in the future

you guys have completely discouraged me, but  i wont give up

also we should add the rule of

writing spoiler warning in front of every topic involving the plot of anime/manga/TV/movies/web comics/ etc so that those who have not watched can skip over it  .     .        and not have the entertainment ruined for them in the future

Sorry if I did, I was in a hurry to AT&T, so I forgot to do that; I tried to make it less understanding, so to not spoil it. It looks like I failed. sorry again.

Archived