Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you choose shark 

1. They have great sense of smell; can smell blood miles away.
  2. Have great vision, enough to see multiple spectrums and possibly see a person's thought through the electromagnetic spectrum.
  3. They can bite down on flesh a lot more than humans, so much so, a Bull Shark can exert 1250 psi (pound-force per square inch.)
  4. Can swim in their sleep!

Using exaxxion's template, if I were an animal, I'd be:

1. (Mythical) Phoenix - Being a bird is dreamy enough, but being able to cure wounds with my tears, and bursting into flames when my time has come only to be reborn from my ashes... it's just like a Time Lord, minus the tragic separation of companions... and healing powers.

2. (Land) Elephant - Big and burly, can withstand more damage than 10 men combined, long trunks to reach high places, and the ability to sleep without lying down. A lot of cool stuff.

3. (Sea) Dolphin - How awesome would it be to just jump out of the water into a colorful sunset with nothing but ocean extending through the horizon? That sounds nice, plus there's a rumor that when dolphins have sex, their endorphins released from pleasure are greater than other mammals. That and many other small things.

4. (Air) Owl - No specific kind, I just wanna be one because I wanna live the fear I have for them. They're creepy as f*ck, but I would die to have some children try to sneak up on me from behind, only to see me turn my head 180 degrees to glare at them and scare them stiff. Hahaha~

Btw, as my welcome to all the new members here, I must remind you (and some of you again) to not make such short, grammarless posts. It's putting a bad taste in some people's mouths, and it might result in this club being locked. Y'all are lucky it hasn't been in extent to previous offenses.

Sharks can see you thoughts O-O uh what????

They can see multiple spectrums in the electromagnetic spectrum so well, they can see the electrical impulses from a person's neurons. Some people theorize they can see your thoughts.

I'll see what animals I can work with here in exxxaion's template:

1. (Mythical) Dragon - Already said why, plus it'll be cool to be impenetrable (except the stomach), and breath fire!

2. (Ancient) Utah Raptors - They use their sharp toe claw to kill their prey, how awesome is that?

3. (Land) Tigers or Wolves - Fast, vicious, and awesome. Tigers are gorgeous and wolves have many appealing qualities. Wolf howls can carry for miles for others to here.  

4. (Sea) Shark - Already said why.

5. (Air) Owl - Their eyes can see far and in the dark, plus 180 head.

the reference to bahamut is both mythical and religious,

it is the largest creature ever, as it holds up everything,it is considered a large kingly dragon

the size comparison would be the entire known and unknown universe being put in its nostril

being like the size of a grain of sand in the Sahara dessert

that's how big it is...

just let that sink in

A moose... My brothers friend is a moose. and another one is a SparringPanther who is three times the size of a normal panther with 7 magical whiskers. If you collet them all, he'll grant you a wish. Also, he breathes fire. Thus is the legend of the SparringPanther.

On a side note does anyone want to know the legend of the Super Condor?

Well on Netflix you can watch all of the episodes from shark week (as long as its been updated)

But on  side note hellsing abridged episode 4 come out at the end of the month.

some of the episodes showed that they weren't mindless killers but attacking on sight because we as humans are invading the sharks home and could look like their natural prey.

Archived