Society within a society- INCEPTION! o.O(accepting)

ZeRainbowDash

Oh dear god.. there are terrible things on the internet. Mei, Mugen I believe was talkin to you about shortposting. Ex, if you have questions, PM an admin. Personally, I recommend Yin, as she is rather nice, or Mugen, as he took the time to reply to you. The admins are USUALLY kind unless you piss them off... Admins can be scary people. Notably Phosphorus... Dont piss him/her off.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont worry i know the wrath of he higher ups no matter what organization im in so i wont pester them that much if at all. also by short post does that mean the longer they are the better because i dont wanna post an effigy to my problems ad take up an entire page worth of content.

also i was on the topic earlier but is this forum just long winded arguments of whatever pops up in our minds to release to the world

so that we can be judged by the community or is this a forum to help any problem posted by a user so that they can get feed back and help from the community

Well holy shit. Try writing that in english or use some punctuation. Didn't get a word of that.

dont worry i know the wrath of he higher ups no matter what organization im in so i wont pester them that much if at all. also by short post does that mean the longer they are the better because i dont wanna post an effigy to my problems ad take up an entire page worth of content.

also i was on the topic earlier but is this forum just long winded arguments of whatever pops up in our minds to release to the world

so that we can be judged by the community or is this a forum to help any problem posted by a user so that they can get feed back and help from the community

Let me put that into understanding words. I'll even respond:

"Don't worry. I know the wrath of the higher-ranked members no matter WHERE I'm at. So I won't pester that much if at all."

It's best if you didn't pester at all, at least to start off. First impressions are what justifies where you stand in the community as far as respect.

"Also, by "short post", does that mean the longer they are, the better? Cause I don't wanna post a sophisticated structure dedicated to my problems and take up an entire page worth of content."

A good rule of thumb is at least 16 words, at least for me. And a wall of words is actually worse if all you're doing is not spamming. If you have a lot to write, separate it into short paragraphs and use proper grammar and punctuation. Otherwise, no one is going to want to read it.

"Also, I was on topic earlier, but is this forum just long-winded arguments of whatever pops up in our minds to release to the world so that we can be judged by the community? Or is this a forum to help any problem posted by a user so that they can get feedback and help from the community?"

It's both, plus a bit of everything else. Although, people with problems are usually approached by people who just wanna crack a joke.

Oh dear god.. there are terrible things on the internet. Mei, Mugen I believe was talkin to you about shortposting. Ex, if you have questions, PM an admin. Personally, I recommend Yin, as she is rather nice, or Mugen, as he took the time to reply to you. The admins are USUALLY kind unless you piss them off... Admins can be scary people. Notably Phosphorus... Dont piss him/her off.

Yes sir, i will stop i forgot about that sorry and yes to answer your question about nucc, yes he is my uncle (we aren't blood related though).

what is your favorite animal, explain your reasons, state an awesome fact or feature it has, and provide a picture(optional)

It'd have to be the rare and endangered Hipster, because the sheer amount of second hand embarrassment they cause me. Which is reason enough.

The Hipster is rarely seen outside of a pack and they pride their legendary hunting grounds, called "Starbucks". Never have I caught one on camera, as once I have prepared my camera, they have secluded to their hunting grounds.

On a serious note, I have nothing against hipsters, but whenever I see one in public, I feel really embarrassed for them.

For me, it is the great and majestic dragons. It is their power, their swag look (as you kids say these days), and sheer ability to burn things down like if they were paper.

[spoiler=A great showing of power!]2wdrj1d.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler= A boy and his friend.]2ymhoio.jpg[/spoiler]

Dragons in their free time love to:

[spoiler=Burn down villages:]2pzbq7a.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Face off against brave and astoundingly stupid heroes:]14v45q8.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=And eating the flesh of humans!]nog9dx.jpg[/spoiler]

Ehhhhhh, I'll take the wooly mammoth because of its power and fluffyness, but if it has to be a non-extinct animal then I pick the shark for its amazing abilities and it has lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

[spoiler=It looks into your soul!]vh544n.jpg[/spoiler]

Archived