✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the Kanto/Johto stuff (or what a lot of people call "the glory days of Pokemon") I missed.

I don't recall seeing the episodes Ash gets his badges in Johto. 

Though I am pretty much up to date with Gen 3 and later (AG, still have to watch episodes 21-40; DP, probably some Pokemon Ranger episodes; BW, need to watch 113-142 and XY is cleared until Jan 9th)

Ah, the Origin episodes.

I wish they got a better VA for Red in the dub; to me, voice sounds off.

At least Japan got Naruto's seiyu to voice Red, which I can tolerate (though need to keep in mind that I'm watching Red, who we know as the silent protagonist, and not the ninja that goes "dattebayo" and holds a fox spirit)

• 2 weeks later...

That's okay, Zex.

I've been preoccupied with Pokemon X and White 2 instead of coming on + posting more like I planned on doing.

(Hopefully Nintendo fixes the Pokebank problem for the US, because I got some nice Pokes I want to bring over to XY and use them over there. The $4.99/year to use it sounds fair enough)

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't use Fly to get over to that route and just walk it (yeah, I know it's a long way to bike/skate, especially when it's on the other side of Kalos from you), it should stay around the same place (if it does move, should only be on adjacent maps).

Zapdos did that with me when I went to catch it.

Archived