✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might start with both Fire starters; might not be the best choice though, depending on what other types I have to deal with after first 3 (Fennekin is definite for Kalos starter; the Kanto one might change, though because Charizard is a badass, I want him too)

As for Chespin's final evo; stat spread is 95/100/120/75/70/70 (I kinda figured it would be a Physical attacker). Credit: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/chesnaught [So yeah, you got a nice nature for yours, British]

Delphox: 75/75/70/120/90/100 [120 sp atk/100 spd is nice]; pretty much makes me want it more now.
Greninja: 85/90/75/85/70/115 (mostly used for speed; as the ninja part might imply. Its offensive stats are okay but not the world's greatest)

They're listed in HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD

Got X

Got Fennikin

Named it Clair

Didn't care it was male

Went along the game

Found out you can catch Ralts on Route 4

Spend a good 30 minutes trying to find one

First one found, Female lvl 8, Synchronize

Toss a Great Ball

Catch

Named it Nodoka.

I love this game.

I was originally going to get Y b/c Yveltal is more awesome (and I want the Mega Mewtwo Y due to SP ATK boost); but not too fond of Spritzee (I like the X exclusive one though). So like a lot of people, guess I'll get X (Mega Charizard has a better appearance in there and the version mascot can type advantage the others in its trio).

I could get both of them though; but then that's another $40-50 and I don't have a 3Ds...yet (though I could trade with people on Y for the other stuff; then it'll save me some money).

...Wonder how many people on YCM chose the Water starter...

That's okay, I figured people would be playing XY since it got released. (Watching the walkthroughs on Youtube make me want it now; though wish there were more new Pokes).

I think one spoiler said we were going to have 124; only see 69 right now [unless the event Pokes haven't been released yet or people haven't found new ones yet]

That's okay, I figured people would be playing XY since it got released. (Watching the walkthroughs on Youtube make me want it now; though wish there were more new Pokes).

I think one spoiler said we were going to have 124; only see 69 right now [unless the event Pokes haven't been released yet or people haven't found new ones yet]

People hack the game to export all the data so the event pokemon (Assuming you mean like Shaymin, Darkrai etc) will be free DLC and it installs an update to your game automatically so their data is in there. HOPEFULLY. If not, no event legendaries :/

I was kind of referring to any event Pokes for Gen 6 (basically the stuff that's in the dex, but we don't know about yet); but that's great that they still have DLC (though I probably have to go Gamestop for a few of them first). I knew about people using action replay or something else to get

TBH, I was expecting more legendaries in Kalos other than the version mascots and Zygarde (but with 69 pokes so far, I guess it stays in proportion to how the other generations have done it)

Hopefully the EV reducing berries still exist (or have some way of getting rid of unwanted EVs if I accidentally train the wrong stat).

I was kind of referring to any event Pokes for Gen 6 (basically the stuff that's in the dex, but we don't know about yet); but that's great that they still have DLC (though I probably have to go Gamestop for a few of them first). I knew about people using action replay or something else to get

TBH, I was expecting more legendaries in Kalos other than the version mascots and Zygarde (but with 69 pokes so far, I guess it stays in proportion to how the other generations have done it)

Hopefully the EV reducing berries still exist (or have some way of getting rid of unwanted EVs if I accidentally train the wrong stat).

I have no idea about the berries.

Well the Super Training (the thing that's basically EV training made easy) has a way to remove ALL the EVs, though getting rid of all of them and making you start over might not be desirable. Just know it's there.

Though it should be easy to do EV training now with the Super Training.

I should like Super Training (although I don't mind fighting trainer battles, if I want to train my Pokes correctly [and assuming I didn't buy vitamins, etc.], I have to make sure the Poke it battles gives the correct EVs). That'll make training quicker and do the way that I need them trained [in my case, full 252 to 2 stats; raise a third by 4 and leave the last two as free ones in the event something goes wrong]. But yeah, I won't like redoing all 508/510 EVs if it deletes them all (so I need to reset, make sure I do it early).

BTW, I heard that the number of EVs to a stat is shown now on the Poke's page; that true or only a rumor from spoilers?

I should like Super Training (although I don't mind fighting trainer battles, if I want to train my Pokes correctly [and assuming I didn't buy vitamins, etc.], I have to make sure the Poke it battles gives the correct EVs). That'll make training quicker and do the way that I need them trained [in my case, full 252 to 2 stats; raise a third by 4 and leave the last two as free ones in the event something goes wrong]. But yeah, I won't like redoing all 508/510 EVs if it deletes them all (so I need to reset, make sure I do it early).

BTW, I heard that the number of EVs to a stat is shown now on the Poke's page; that true or only a rumor from spoilers?

On super training, you basically do a training course for the stat you want, and when you pass it the pokemon you did it with gets 4 evs in that stat, HOWEVER you also get a punching bag you can use on any pokemon to give it a boost. Each stat has 3 bags, a small (1 ev), Medium (4 evs) and a Large (12 evs). Small takes like 5 taps on the touch screen to use, medium takes 25, Large I think takes 50. Either way it's jsut tap tap tap tap EVS!!!

Also, other bags can be found randomly as you walk around. So far the only non-stat bags I've found are the Double-Up Bag, which doubles the evs gained in the next course you do (doesn't work for using another bag, I tried :c) and the Reset Bag which deletes all evs from a pokemon

Well, I just managed to beat the Elite 4 and Champion in Y. It was pretty easy for me, seeing as how none of my Pokemon fainted throughout. But to be fair, I was kind of overleveled :p

Anyways, I recorded all of the battles (except one, which I was half-asleep for), and I'm currently uploading them. Would anybody be interested in watching (shameless self-advertising ftw xD)?

Well, I just managed to beat the Elite 4 and Champion in Y. It was pretty easy for me, seeing as how none of my Pokemon fainted throughout. But to be fair, I was kind of overleveled :P

Anyways, I recorded all of the battles (except one, which I was half-asleep for), and I'm currently uploading them. Would anybody be interested in watching (shameless self-advertising ftw xD)?

Depends if they are normal speed or sped up. I wouldn't mind watching sped up (2x)

That's OK, just as long as we can see it well enough.

What did the Champion have for team?

[If I ever find a way to transport my Pokes from XD to XY (through the long transfer chain; RSE/FRLG - DPPHGSS - BW2 - XY), then I'd pretty much be sweeping the whole game at that point (Espeon at lv100; "Shadow" Lugia at lv94 or something...though their EVs are messed up)]

That's OK, just as long as we can see it well enough.

What did the Champion have for team?

[If I ever find a way to transport my Pokes from XD, then I'd pretty much be sweeping the whole game at that point (Espeon at lv100; "Shadow" Lugia at lv94 or something...though their EVs are messed up)]

Don't spoil please! ><

I'm trying to do this fully blind

Also there's likely a way, it'd just be post game.

I already spoiled myself by watching parts of XY up to Route 4 (although I didn't watch the gym battle b/c video took forever); and capture of Xerneas and Sycamore battle in Lumiose.

As for transporting stuff, yeah; probably like Pal Park or something [or you just download them from Pokemon Bank]

I already spoiled myself by watching parts of XY up to Route 4 (although I didn't watch the gym battle b/c video took forever); and capture of Xerneas and Sycamore battle in Lumiose.

Perhaps but I've managed to keep my runthrough blind and spoiler free thank you very much...

Perhaps but I've managed to keep my runthrough blind and spoiler free thank you very much...

Don't worry; I won't reveal anything :P
I'm finalizing the video for the champion battle - I'm probably not going to upload anything else tonight, though, but I'll that one up soon.

EDIT: Well, it's done uploading. The quality actually turned out slightly worse than I hoped, but it's still watchable (I hope...)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15yvvg_pokemon-y-diantha-battle_videogames

Archived