✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, accepted. (You didn't fill out the rules part, but I think you're high enough member to know them. Or I removed that part of the form, whatever)

Basically Espeon's getting dead again [probably what happens when I decide to come back when most of the good veterans are gone]

For Pokemon, we can discuss pretty much anything related to that (XY episodes [those are Thursday/Friday usually], the games, Fakemon, whatever)

Yeah, that's how V1 came to an end.

Though since there's no ZEXAL stuff, XY discussion can occur.

Since there were no subs for it yet, won't be able to translate what characters say.

But an overview:

Trainer named Jessica wants to groom her Furfrou (Trimian) but it distrusts her because of an earlier accident. Ash and co. meet trainer, go to salon; Team Rocket steals Pokemon under guise of a fashion parlor, Jessica gets courage to fight/Furfrou obeys and Hyper Beams TR; then gets groomed. (Or just read Bulbapedia for synopsis)

I didn't have much interest in doing my usual CnC in Realistic.

So most of the time was lurking around and reading stuff in Banlists that Black or one of the veterans marked as "bad".

And doing Mt. Battle challenge on XD (took almost 3 hours to do it; and I was using 2 level 100s for the whole thing. Stupid Regis and Explosion in area 99...)

I didn't have much interest in doing my usual CnC in Realistic.

So most of the time was lurking around and reading stuff in Banlists that Black or one of the veterans marked as "bad".

And doing Mt. Battle challenge on XD (took almost 3 hours to do it; and I was using 2 level 100s for the whole thing. Stupid Regis and Explosion in area 99...

I'd say what a heck of time wasting you did there. Aha. xD
Really? Looking on just the Banlist thing again? I think it could be pretty clear on that and such. 

I wanted one of the Johto starters from it (and plus it's good training for Orre Colosseum).

I'd like to use my Espeon, but it's level 100 and the AI's pokes are same level as my highest level one.

Everything else (aside from Lugia; it's Bold nature) is level 75 and under. So, I need a new team.

Banlist related (well, this is the personal ones), I may have to agree with Black to some degree; despite not fighting in tournaments myself due to other obligaations

I came back near end of September (and personally, I was going to leave for good b/c I couldn't stand the trolling and other stuff going on at the time), but I came back b/c Xyz finally got added to cardmaker. Though I still kept YCM in the back of mind while I was gone for the 21 months playing on another Pokemon game.

Anyway, with the reminiscing aside, the current topic is still Pokemon XY stuff (episode links are posted above) and game stuff is still open

Yeah.

I'm regretting buying a PSP over the DS, just because I wanted TF5 for academy Ruka.

If I had bought the DS, I could've gotten BW2/HGSS, gotten the Pokes I wanted and maybe the special bonuses (event Keldeo, etc.).

Regular 3DS is fine for me, I don't need the XL version (my vision isn't that bad to the point I need large print)

Archived