✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psychic/Steel is already good combo (even though Steel no longer blocks Dark/Ghost moves); why would you change it to Fairy.
Yeah, Jirachi is a pixie but that's no excuse to do that. (Same with Celebi)

I wouldn't mind Celebi being Fairy/Grass so it has the immunity to dragon because that would be pretty awesome.
I just hope they don't screw up with some of the pokemon's typing.

What starter are you guys looking at getting?
I'm leaning towards Fennekin.

The Z legendary; and probably internal trio master of Xerneas/Yveltal (since Aura Break reverses their abilities). Against Xerneas, makes his Fairy moves go down (so my dragons will have a bit of a buffer; which always helps)

Yeah, Fire/Psychic is nice (except that it'll die to Water/Rock/Ground; 1st/3rd are relatively common types). Or in short, use Victini and Flare Blitz/V-create some fairies.

The last evo of the starters are really weird. Fennekin's I don't really like but Fire/Psychic is too good to pass up.

I may be wrong, but it may have been for a second weakness circle. Psychic > Fighting, Fighting > Dark and Dark > Psychic you know?

I'm getting Fennikin since it's not Fighting >>

Others I'm looking at are Pangoro, Dragalge and maybe Klefki or Carbink

Oh and Hawlucha, finally a Flying/Fighting <3

Now all we need is Dark/Psychic :I

The new Pokes Inkay/Malamar are Dark/Psychic (though that leaves them 4x to Bug; especially with Scizor/Genesect/Volcarona running around).

At least they broke the Fire/Fighting trend that's been here since Hoenn (Blaziken/Infernape are good, no doubt about that. Emboar; meh)

But yeah, final evos of starts form Fighting/Psychic/Dark chain, which is nice [at least Grass starter gets a 2nd typing; not since Venusaur back in the RBY days]

(I have a feeling Gamefreak will release a Dragon/Fairy poke some day; when, I don't know [for all I care to know, it might show up in one of the Kalos dexes])

I may be wrong, but it may have been for a second weakness circle. Psychic > Fighting, Fighting > Dark and Dark > Psychic you know?

I'm getting Fennikin since it's not Fighting >>
Others I'm looking at are Pangoro, Dragalge and maybe Klefki or Carbink

Oh and Hawlucha, finally a Flying/Fighting <3

Now all we need is Dark/Psychic :I

Yeah, that's exactly why they did it.

THEY HAVE A FLYING/FIGHTING? OMG DO WANT

And that is a typing that I really want ;-;
I want an Electric/Ice. A proper one, not a Rotom form.

The new Pokes Inkay/Malamar are Dark/Psychic (though that leaves them 4x to Bug; especially with Scizor/Genesect/Volcarona running around).
At least they broke the Fire/Fighting trend that's been here since Hoenn (Blaziken/Infernape are good, no doubt about that. Emboar; meh)

But yeah, final evos of starts form Fighting/Psychic/Dark chain, which is nice [at least Grass starter gets a 2nd typing; not since Venusaur back in the RBY days]

(I have a feeling Gamefreak will release a Dragon/Fairy poke some day; when, I don't know [for all I care to know, it might show up in one of the Kalos dexes])

THEY ARE? YAY.
Yeah, I was getting sick of that typing.

Torterra was Grass/Ground though.

That will be the weirdest pokemon in existence. NO FAIRY SHOULD BE A DRAGON.

No love for Turtwig/Torrterra? T.T

Oh now I feel slow :/

Yeah, I forgot about Torterra in DPP (* facepalms*)
As for Electric/Ice; same (also holds for the other Rotom forms)

Dragon/Fairy is weird enough as it is. [Dragons are supposed to be badass; never intermix it with the cuteness of Fairies]

Good job xD
Yeah, it's a type that I've wanted for a long time. ;-;

That'll be the pokemon to make me cry myself to sleep.

Altaria could be a good looking Dragon/Fairy if it wasn't already Dragon/Flying.

NO NEVER ALTARIA IS AWESOME DON'T RUIN ALTARIA

NO NEVER ALTARIA IS AWESOME DON'T RUIN ALTARIA

Changing from Flying to Fairy would:

>Lose the double Ice, Rock, Electric and Dragon weakness

>Gain a Poison and Steal weekness

>Lose its resistance to Grass and Ground

>Keep its resistance to Bug and Fighting

>Gain a resistance to Dark

About the only bad part I see there is losing Ground resistance, but the best part is no more 2x weakness.

Well yeah, most Ice attacks would outright kill Altaria now.

If it does go to Fairy, then it may survive (though stuff like Metagross/Scizor will kill with their STAB moves; especially the latter having Technician Priority Bullet Punch [with either Choice Band/Life Orb])

As for Ground moves, it might survive 1-2 hits

Enjoy playing Y.

Since I won't be able to get either one for a while (well, at least not w/out asking parents to get for b-day; provided my grades are good); might as well check on the stats of all of the new Pokes. (Note to self: X&Y training is much different from that game I was on during 21 month absence [since I have to factor in Fairy pokes now].)

I might get Y also, though I am not too fond of Spritzee. Or X; guess that'll depend on which one is available by the time I even get my hands on it.

(I think I'm getting too worked up over Fairies; just need to treat it like Gen 2 when Dark came around and toned Psychic down a bit [at this point, I doubt Gamefreak even gave Psychic any advantage over Fairies like I hoped, but we'll find out.])

Enjoy playing Y.

Since I won't be able to get either one for a while (well, at least not w/out asking parents to get for b-day; provided my grades are good); might as well check on the stats of all of the new Pokes. (Note to self: X&Y training is much different from that game I was on during 21 month absence [since I have to factor in Fairy pokes now].)

I might get Y also, though I am not too fond of Spritzee. Or X; guess that'll depend on which one is available by the time I even get my hands on it.

(I think I'm getting too worked up over Fairies; just need to treat it like Gen 2 when Dark came around and toned Psychic down a bit [at this point, I doubt Gamefreak even gave Psychic any advantage over Fairies like I hoped, but we'll find out.])

If you're looking for info on the new Pokemon you'll have to wait probably a week for all the hardcore stat people to get it all and post it online.

Yup.

Some stuff is already certain; Sylveon has BST of 525 with the same stat spread as the other Eeveelutions (just that it'll differ). Xerneas/Yveltal have BST 660-680; Zygarde (Z member) will probably have slightly more (or less).

And we'll see the pixie legendaries that I've heard about (or those other ones besides the mascots)

Other than that, Gyara/Aerodactyl got Mega Evos (of course, Gyara has no more Ground immunities in mega form)

Yup.

Some stuff is already certain; Sylveon has BST of 525 with the same stat spread as the other Eeveelutions (just that it'll differ). Xerneas/Yveltal have BST 660-680; Zygarde (Z member) will probably have slightly more (or less).

And we'll see the pixie legendaries that I've heard about (or those other ones besides the mascots)

Other than that, Gyara/Aerodactyl got Mega Evos (of course, Gyara has no more Ground immunities in mega form)

I'm nuzlocking but ran into a Skiddo, and had to take the chance to catch it and nickname it GoGadgetGoat, therefore in battle I will proclaim "Go! GoGadgetGoat!"

I thought so.

Probably gotta wait a few days until people add them on Bulbapedia or something (though we already know what some of them look like from previews).

That being said, the online games that use sprites are going to be in for a nightmare (excluding Smogon)

At least the good thing is that the IVs/stats will be visible so no more guessing how many EVs I have on a Poke (or wondering if I trained the wrong stat)

Archived