~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join this club? I saw this club's name from some finished contest and I'm interesting in those member-only contests, also Machine is my favorite Type in Yugioh ;)

p.s. I heard you need a COTW, can it be this card?

[spoiler='Gradius (Remade by me)']

uVeO5NB.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Cyclon Laser" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Gradius' Option Token" (Machine-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 800) to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. This token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 "Gradius' Option" monster to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

an almost broke monster sakura made lol, since you're the runner of this club, i give myself license of showing you my proposal for this cotw and sakura's on too.

Here's Sakura's (actually sakura  said that the card was made quite in a hurry)

x9IZfQW.jpg

Here's mine

8iUtpqR.jpg

Number 5: Hi-Tech Cyber Cell

2 or more (max. 5) Level 1 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 Level 2 Machine-Type monsters you control as the Xyz Materials, and if you do, its Rank becomes 2. When this card is Xyz Summoned, if it has 3 or more Xyz Materials: Draw cards equal to the number of monsters with same name used as Xyz Materials. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster that has 2500 or more ATK. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Level 5 or lower LIGHTmonster in your Graveyard; Special Summon any number of monsters banished and/or from your Graveyard with same name as the target. Any Level 5 or higher monster Special Summoned this way has its effect negated and cannot declare an attack during this turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, if it had 2 or more Xyz Materials at the time it was destroyed: You can declare 1 Monster Card name; gain 800 Life Points x each card you control and in your Graveyard with the declared name.

Archived