~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of VWXYZ...

300px-W-WingCatapultDR04-EN-C-UE.png300px-YDragonHead-DPKB-EN-C-UE.png300px-ZMetalTank-DPKB-EN-C-UE.png

Discuss.

Well don't forget the rest of them. They are what makes the archetype functional, after all.

It's a fun archetype, but with all the decks running around in this format *cough* *cough*dragonrulers*cough* *cough*, would make them hard to play competitively.

But there are a lot of decks like that nowadays, aren't there?

True, although you can't help but feel more accomplished when you do.

Yeah.

I've pulled it off in video games b/c of theme stuff (real life, I don't think I have due to either not having both of the Fusions or the core parts; DP2 should've made it easy to get said monsters but meh)

And same, - Someone -, though you could just invent it over here and see if Konami does something similar

He's especially useful because he searches one of the best mini-bosses in the game.

Searching for the best mini-boss? How can that be?

Yeah.

I've pulled it off in video games b/c of theme stuff (real life, I don't think I have due to either not having both of the Fusions or the core parts; DP2 should've made it easy to get said monsters but meh)

And same, - Someone -, though you could just invent it over here and see if Konami does something similar

I pulled it off in an online game of Yugioh, and summoned the VWXYZ monster. I feel accomplished too because it's hard to summon. xD

Archived