~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Yeah, Fortress is good regardless (can be SS quickly, destroys/discards your opponent's cards, good stats, can go into a Rank 7 [provided you have another monster to do it with] and so forth). Haven't used it outside of that structure deck it came in; should try it in another Machine deck.

As for that comment towards Robotic, I'll let him address that

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.
I've pulled it off in video games b/c of theme stuff (real life, I don't think I have due to either not having both of the Fusions or the core parts; DP2 should've made it easy to get said monsters but meh)

And same, - Someone -, though you could just invent it over here and see if Konami does something similar

well after u said this im usually thinking about this idea, and now i finished this
[spoiler="Union Satellite"]

fSpFdcV.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]
Union Monsters can activate their Union Effect up to twice per turn. Once per turn, when a LIGHT Machine-Type Fusion Monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can add 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower LIGHT Machine-Type monster that was banished this turn to your hand. Once per turn, if you control a Machine-Type monster: You can Special Summon 1 Union Monster from your Deck. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Union Monsters and LIGHT Machine-Type monsters. During each of your End Phase: You can discard 1 card or send 1 face-up card you control to the Graveyard. Otherwise, destroy this card.
[/spoiler]
well i didnt have so much good pictures, in fact im designing about some factory card but it's fine.
[/spoiler]

also these are the cards that i made to make XYZ series become more playable for today metagame, well if it get some good feedback here maybe i will post this in CC section and continue with the remaining (V,W and fusions)

[spoiler=Here]

[spoiler="Remodeled X-Head Cannon"]

obMbxvK.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "X-Head Cannon".)
This card can be equipped with 2 Union Monsters at a time. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Y-Dragon Head" or "Z-Metal Tank" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Y-Dragon Head" or "Z-Metal Tank" in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect, except LIGHT Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, if there are face-up "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" on your side of the field: You can discard 1 card to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.
[/spoiler]
and again, images are so hard to find, and for these monsters, i even didnt find any renders (just do it myself then) so no need to ask for the better different image
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Remodeled Y-Dragon Head"]

5ZFwgrP.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "Y-Dragon Head".)
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "X-Head Cannon" you control; equip this card you control or in your hand to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) Once per turn, while this card is equipped to "X-Head Cannon" you control: You can target face-up 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; destroy that target.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Remodeled Z-Metal Tank"]

9EvcH9W.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "Z-Metal Tank".)
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "X-Head Cannon" you control; equip this card you control or in your hand to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 600 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) Once per turn, while this card is equipped to "X-Head Cannon" you control: You can target 1 face-down Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

well after u said this im usually thinking about this idea, and now i finished this

fSpFdcV.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
Union Monsters can activate their Union Effect up to twice per turn. Once per turn, when a LIGHT Machine-Type Fusion Monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can add 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower LIGHT Machine-Type monster that was banished this turn to your hand. Once per turn, if you control a Machine-Type monster: You can Special Summon 1 Union Monster from your Deck. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Union Monsters and LIGHT Machine-Type monsters. During each of your End Phase: You can discard 1 card or send 1 face-up card you control to the Graveyard. Otherwise, destroy this card.
[/spoiler]
well i didnt have so much good pictures, in fact im designing about some factory card but it's fine.
[/spoiler]

Am I allowed to nominate this card for Card of the Week? This card is pretty good in my opinion.

A Spell Card would be good to nominate for a change, and yeah, only I do the Card of the Week. :)

fSpFdcV.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

also these are the cards that i made to make XYZ series become more playable for today metagame, well if it get some good feedback here maybe i will post this in CC section and continue with the remaining (V,W and fusions)

[spoiler=Here]

[spoiler="Remodeled X-Head Cannon"]

obMbxvK.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "X-Head Cannon".)
This card can be equipped with 2 Union Monsters at a time. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Y-Dragon Head" or "Z-Metal Tank" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Y-Dragon Head" or "Z-Metal Tank" in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect, except LIGHT Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, if there are face-up "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" on your side of the field: You can discard 1 card to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.
[/spoiler]
and again, images are so hard to find, and for these monsters, i even didnt find any renders (just do it myself then) so no need to ask for the better different image
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Remodeled Y-Dragon Head"]

5ZFwgrP.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "Y-Dragon Head".)
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "X-Head Cannon" you control; equip this card you control or in your hand to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) Once per turn, while this card is equipped to "X-Head Cannon" you control: You can target face-up 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; destroy that target.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Remodeled Z-Metal Tank"]

9EvcH9W.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]

(This card's name is always treated as "Z-Metal Tank".)
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "X-Head Cannon" you control; equip this card you control or in your hand to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 600 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) Once per turn, while this card is equipped to "X-Head Cannon" you control: You can target 1 face-down Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Those remodeled cards look nice compared to the originals. :3 I like how you did a redesign, though they do have their similar looks and properties.

A Spell Card would be good to nominate for a change, and yeah, only I do the Card of the Week. :)

Those remodeled cards look nice compared to the originals. :3 I like how you did a redesign, though they do have their similar looks and properties.

as i said, images are so hard to find T^T, well that's the best way i can do to make them playable considering metegame nowadays

Here's something to talk about:

300px-VylonPentachloro-HA06-EN-SR-1E.png

well for this card, if u didnt run pure-vylon deck (or even run) it's rarely to see this card, since for Vylon, Union effect is so slow comparing to their own equip effects, and its effect require u to destroy ur opponent monster first, which take many risk b4 u can do it.

Archived