~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

While we're on the topic of Union Monsters, I think it would be cool to have one as C.o.t.W:

easZpoQ.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can either: Equip this card to a face-up "Cyber" monster you control OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is equipped to a monster, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF, as well as the following effect: Once per turn: You can add 1 card from your hand into your deck, and then draw 1 card. There can only be 1 "Cyber Serpent" equipped to a monster at any given time. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New, less broken version:

DCE9AAC.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can either: Equip this card to a face-up "Cyber" monster you control OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is equipped to a monster, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF, as well as the following effect: Once per turn: You can discard 1 card and send this card to the Graveyard: Add 1 card from your hand into your deck, and then draw 1 card. There can only be 1 "Cyber Serpent" equipped to a monster at any given time. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

You spelled "serpent" wrong in the thread title, but we already know what you mean by it.

As for CoTW, - Someone - already mentioned everything I have to say about the card. (Gives a power bonus to the equipped monster and allows it to have a Card Trader-esque effect)

Might make a new Machine card, provided I don't get preoccupied with X. (And although it's late, hope you all had a good New Years and made resolutions)

what about making it: "draw 1 card, then put 1 card from your hand on top of the Deck" ? however, being kinda ophidiophobic, i much prefer my cute Railgun XD 

[spoiler='My Puppy <3']

uep61LG.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card, from your hand or side of the field, to a Level/Rank 5 or higher Machine-Type monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. A Monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK. During either player's turn, when an opponent's monster effect that would target the equipped monster is activated: Place 1 Overheat Counter on this card; negate that effect. The equipped monster loses 300 ATK for each Overheat Counter on this card. When this card is destroyed while equipped to a monster: Take 800 damage for each Overheat Counter on it. If this card has 4 Overheat Counters on it: Destroy it. When this card is Special Summoned by its effect: Remove any Overheat Counters on it. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)[/spoiler]

sigh, in last contest if we have some OCG or pic judging scale like many contests did recently, I think my card didn't lose to that, but yea, lose is lose, here's my card :)

[spoiler='the Union that make some old archetype (like XYZ) become playable for today meta :)']

1f8Ap7I.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can either: Target 1 Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card you control or in your hand to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Draw 1 card. You must control a face-up LIGHT Machine-Type monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

[/spoiler]

well i'll not arguing with you about pic, but about OCG u forgot to use some Union's specific OCG like ", you can either:" or "If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead." also i detected some minor points that im so lazy to type.

[quote name="Sakura Haruno" post="6331934" timestamp="1388979384"]Yeah. Anyway, off-topic but Kwisatz, you should put your card sets in spoilers (your sig takes up a little more than a page on a 12-inch screen).[/quote] I agree with this, also copying my idea w/o any thought is a bit rude for me, but I will give u a little suggestion, 3 images fit this most, I tried w/ 4 images (my total set) and it appeared to be so much (but still smaller than u)

i'll make 3 string for newest decks and put old ones in a spoiler....and before saying that someone copied you, try to find some evidence to substantiate what you say. I used a tool that anyone can use, not only Someone or Kwisatz-Haderach....(moreover when making signature there's clearly written "any number of links, image any size" etc etc

sigh, u changed that sig after i changed not so long, and if u really said that then next time i will warn myself to just cap the pic after i changed my sig or do sth else that can easily copied an idea, and just want to ask, do u really think that way fit ur cards? while making images for my card set i always think about how to make it look good, then i adjust them myself, so it's look unity when put together, not just use some random images that can easily found everywhere, well i didnt want to talk about this anymore, just see the outcome, the different between ur and mine

Yeah.

Anyway, off-topic but Kwisatz, you should put your card sets in spoilers (your sig takes up a little more than a page on a 12-inch screen).

I wonder why again. I mean, they do this without us knowing. Like one second, you're on the sit. The next one, the server is down until YCMaker get's it back up.

Sorry I haven't responded here lately. xD It's because I am busy with school, and English just started us on a play with the Salem Witch Trials. Aha. I'll try to get active here more, as well as other members. Sorry also that not much contests will come up, but look at my points. I hardly got any for a senior member. ._.

Archived