~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you did, though.

That being said, I've been focusing on other types for card sets (and also b/c the lack of suitable pics of Machine-Types I want)

Ouch. Sometimes, it's limited on the web. It kinda depends on the name of your card. You can always make a pic on your own if you use Paint, or GIMP or something.

I have 4 suggestions to maybe improve the club:

1. Having more contests: Having some more contests/tournaments with the members of the group.
  2. A group project: How about having a group project to make a set like actual Yu-Gi-Oh sets, basically having random like cards that are Machine-Type monsters and their support, or of a single archetype on Machine-Type monsters and supporters.
  3. Post supporting cards: Posting Spells/Traps/ or Monsters, even posting cards that aren't or aren't originally Machine-Types but count as them due to effects, that support Machine-Types.
  4. Having a mini TCG/OCG discussion on Machine-Types and their support: Talking about Machine-Types and cards that support them in the actual game.

And also maybe posting the Card of the Week on time. These are only suggestions though. 

Sounds like a plan. And yes, I remember. It's still my club, dead or not. xD

I have 4 suggestions to maybe improve the club:

1. Having more contests: Having some more contests/tournaments with the members of the group. I am currently in progess with my own tournament, non club related.
  2. A group project: How about having a group project to make a set like actual Yu-Gi-Oh sets, basically having random like cards that are Machine-Type monsters and their support, or of a single archetype on Machine-Type monsters and supporters. That could work.
  3. Post supporting cards: Posting Spells/Traps/ or Monsters, even posting cards that aren't or aren't originally Machine-Types but count as them due to effects, that support Machine-Types. Well, this is a Mechanical type Dungeon, so why not?
  4. Having a mini TCG/OCG discussion on Machine-Types and their support: Talking about Machine-Types and cards that support them in the actual game. Mmm... Why haven't I thought of that? xD

And also maybe posting the Card of the Week on time. I AM These are only suggestions though. 

That'll work.

And also, we should start getting an actual topic besides Machines, since we don't really have one (especially at the time I'm posting this, Mugen is reading through it)

Sounds good. Besides Machines, we can talk casually. 

Does anyone like this card:

BusterBlaster-DT06-EN-DNPR-DT.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster loses 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with the same Monster Type as the destroyed monster. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler]

I find it useful in some situations.

[quote=someone] Then just want to ask; what's your opinion to Spirit monsters? I just run through my friend's card that he didn't want and that can create a deck (w/ Mystic Box, Creature Swap, Summon Limit, Legacy of Yata, Scrap-Iron and a discarding-cost cards like PWWB and Raigeki B.) and I'm very fun in its playstyle, I just want to know if it need anything to use in competitive play or not. [/quote]

I realize that this post is very, VERY late, but I actually do know a pretty good bit about spirits.

A simple deck build revolves around parts of the Frog engine (yes, that one) for tribute summons, and use Izanami to stay on the field.

The build you're talking about is kinda trollish, mostly switching control of your spirits with your opponent's monsters and benefiting from the Spirit monster returning to your hand while you keep your opponent's monster.

Both are fine, and hopefully will get better with the SHSP and LVAL Spirit support.

Does anyone like this card:

BusterBlaster-DT06-EN-DNPR-DT.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster loses 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with the same Monster Type as the destroyed monster. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler]

I find it useful in some situations.

He's meh in my opinoin, although he could be useful if your opponent is running, say, a Dark World deck or something else where all of the monsters are the same type.

I'm not sure, but I think it's as long as Armored Cybern is equipped to a monster.

According to the wiki page about it ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Armored_Cybern ), it says that the ATK decrease remains as long as the card is equipped.

That makes it a better card than I previously thought, but it's still questionable to run in, let's say, that new CyDra Structure deck.

Archived