~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this card here from a contest I entered, don't know which one so here it is:

[spoiler=From one of my favorite archetype:]NCPi3jQ.jpg

The effect seems to look long but I don't think its too big but its probably how YCM does it.

2 Level 8 monsters
Once per turn: You can tribute 1 Machine-Type Monster on your field ; Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card has "Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
*Twice per turn, When a Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that banishes or destroys a card(s) on your field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation and destroy it. Twice per turn: You can Tribute 1 "Phantom Beast" card, then target 1 card on the field that has the same type (Monster/Spell/Trap); banish that target. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

[/spoiler]

Do these cards count, they both count as machine types:

[spoiler=From another contest:]UpZl0Nt.jpg

2 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters
This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. When your opponent destroys a Level 4 or lower monster on your field by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Ectic Stinger Token" with the same Type, Attribute, Level, ATK, and DEF in attack position as that destroyed monster. Those Tokens cannot attack and change battle positions. When an opponent's monster effect targets your monster(s): You can tribute 1 "Ectic Stinger Token" and pay 500 Lifepoints; negate that effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Here's the upgraded form:]mie3yt.jpg

3 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 110: Specter Mecha Fighter Cosmo" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. When a monster you controls Special Summons a Token monster: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Special Summon 1 Token with the same Name, Type, Attribute, Level, ATK, and DEF in attack position as that Token monster. It cannot change battle positions. Once per turn, during the Battle Phase, when a monster you control attacks: tribute 2 monsters on your field; the attacking monster is unaffected by your opponent's card(s) effects. This effect can only be activated when you have less than 5 cards on your field. 

[/spoiler]

n1ops8a.jpg
Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned you can equip to 1 Machine-type Xyz monster you control; it gains 2000 ATK OR you can destroy 1 Xyz monster you control to destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. During your opponent's Battle Phase if you control another Machine-type monster; you can make this cards ATK 2500 until the End Phase of your opponent's turn.

I know you've already got a card of a week but this is like a sample anyway there's next week isn't there :)! It's a union to strengthen machine xyz monsters!

Impressive card Sakura, but what does "Piercing Damage" mean?

n1ops8a.jpg
Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned you can equip to 1 Machine-type Xyz monster you control; it gains 2000 ATK OR you can destroy 1 Xyz monster you control to destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. During your opponent's Battle Phase if you control another Machine-type monster; you can make this cards ATK 2500 until the End Phase of your opponent's turn.

I know you've already got a card of a week but this is like a sample anyway there's next week isn't there :)! It's a union to strengthen machine xyz monsters!

Ahhh, an Xyz helper, or sorta Anti-Xyz. I find the effect interesting.

[spoiler=Warning, card is huge]5dzx-en002.png[/spoiler]

Yeah, it's a card that I made near the time I left YCM (this is when the PSCT text was still new)

Wow, that's a cool card, with a unique effect, though some drawbacks. But, what does "Piercing Damage" mean?

Yeah, piercing is for the most part the summation of the old phrase "inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent" that used to be on cards. It saves a lot of text.

But another one that I posted earlier this morning.

WAJeEKo.jpg

Nice card but maybe just maybe it could get a little OP i mean destroy 3 cards on the field once per turn if you've got enough machine's in your grave! I'm sure I can think of a machine archetype that can misuse this card! Just not yet! But still it's a good card great image stats are great too! :)

I should probably start judging the entries now; that way, I won't miss the deadline like last time (because of things beyond my control).

Although I don't really think that member qualifies as HERO support judging on its Fusion Materials, etc.

Well, Card of the Week is gonna change tomorrow. xD It'll change early morning when I get up at 6 AM for school (UGH. -_-). Also, mind joining my other "Club"?

Archived