~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then just want to ask; what's your opinion to Spirit monsters? I just run through my friend's card that he didn't want and that can create a deck (w/ Mystic Box, Creature Swap, Summon Limit, Legacy of Yata, Scrap-Iron and a discarding-cost cards like PWWB and Raigeki B.) and I'm very fun in its playstyle, I just want to know if it need anything to use in competitive play or not

happy birthday RE, also for Ministry of Magic, u r now legal adult XD.

and well, just want to post some card, hope u like it.
[spoiler='here']
hpnAzDK.jpg

During either player's turn: You can discard this card to the Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent. You must control a face-up Machine-Type monster to activate and to resolve this effect.
[/spoiler]

I finally finished my new card, it only took 3 days, shorter than I originally thought but I have it. Do to you guys talking about spirit monsters, I thought of making this:

[spoiler=It's so Holy]s5fRKdd.jpg[/spoiler]

So what do you guys think?

Talk about holy. xD I see how it helps as support as a holy Machine Type monster.

happy birthday RE, also for Ministry of Magic, u r now legal adult XD.

and well, just want to post some card, hope u like it.
[spoiler='here']
hpnAzDK.jpg

During either player's turn: You can discard this card to the Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent. You must control a face-up Machine-Type monster to activate and to resolve this effect.
[/spoiler]

Seems balanced here. I like the pic, and the effect requirement.

Archived