Cathedral of Shadows

a bad post

ic8w48.jpg

Logo by Tormented 

Hello fellow SMT fans. Here you may post anything and everything about SMT, and its related series. We can discuss hopes for new games, what demons/skills you hope see in coming games, and maybe we'll even plan an RP or two!

[spoiler='Demon Tamers']

H.N. Elly your gracious host

Ain the Infinite

Digi-Boy

Tormented[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Application']

Username:

Favorite SMT game: Optional

Favorite SMT Character: Optional

Favorite Demon: Optional

Why did you join:

What do you want to get out of this:[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rules... Yay~!!']

1. All YCM forum rules apply

2. Be civil y'all, and don't abuse your COMPs

3. Have fun... if your not having fun why are you here?[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Current Discussion'][/spoiler]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Strange Journey is one of the most evil games in the Nintendo DS.

I still have nightmares about Asura and Ouroboros.

Right.... yeah I just like to call Ouroboros that b*tch. I had an easier time beating Lucifer in DeSu, than her. Asura except for his invisible form I never found that hard though...

I think Nocturne is far more evil... even though its not on DS...

I'll join despite having only played SMT IV.

Username:  ZeroChill/Digi-Boy

Favorite SMT game: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Favorite SMT Character: Johnathan (SMT IV)

Favorite Demon: Metation

Why did you join:  I wouldn't want to see a club about a great game series go down

What do you want to get out of this:  Best fusion possibilities for different parts of different games

The pain of MA hitting your MC 8 times in a row for the killshot really hurts.

Almost as bad as Tenshi's final spell death beams on Lunatic T.T

I'll join despite having only played SMT IV.

Username:  ZeroChill/Digi-Boy

Favorite SMT game: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Favorite SMT Character: Johnathan (SMT IV)

Favorite Demon: Metation

Why did you join:  I wouldn't want to see a club about a great game series go down

What do you want to get out of this:  Best fusion possibilities for different parts of different games

Welcome to our band of merry men... and a woman. So I'd say me and Ain can help you with Fusion possiblities, anything in particular?

Almost as bad as Tenshi's final spell death beams on Lunatic T.T

Welcome to our band of merry men... and a woman. So I'd say me and Ain can help you with Fusion possiblities, anything in particular?

Which fuseable demons can learn salvation?  I played through SMT IV, yet I have never found the skill.

Any route besides neutral in SMT IV is painful because Isabeau... unfortunately taking the Chaos route was the only to unlock Lilith for fusion, so I've taken the Chaos and Law routes both once so I could grab the exclusives from them, and every other time I take Neutral, cause as good as the Law route actually ends up for humanity, mass genocide isn't my thing.

Nothing is as painful for me though as Naoya's 8th Day Kill, that... just uhhh.... its literally painful to watch.

It's not too much better when the one that fused with him is probably still conscious despite being dead.  Could be my views on how Walter's state was after fusing with him, but anyone that looks like that and acts like that is considered a bag of dirty feminine genitalia cleaner.

Archived