Spring TCG products

Clustering Wishes? AKA the plot device that does WAY too much for one card?

"Activate when you take Battle Damage. That damage becomes 0. Banish Synchro Material monsters from your Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Stardust Dragon from your Extra Deck. Increase the ATK of that monster by the combined original ATK of all Dragon Synchros in your Graveyard. Banish 1 Dragon Synchro from your Graveyard and target 1 opposing monster, then conduct battle between that monster and your monster."

Yeah. One card did that.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clustering Wishes? AKA the plot device that does WAY too much for one card?

"Activate when you take Battle Damage. That damage becomes 0. Banish Synchro Material monsters from your Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Stardust Dragon from your Extra Deck. Increase the ATK of that monster by the combined original ATK of all Dragon Synchros in your Graveyard. Banish 1 Dragon Synchro from your Graveyard and target 1 opposing monster, then conduct battle between that monster and your monster."

Yeah. One card did that.

Nonononono.

The video game effect was much more legit. Still a bit much, but not as bad as this.

The anime one? Heck no.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://falsemem.livejournal.com/79804.html

In addition to the cards we already know, Toy Fair revealed that the following cards are getting released in Dragons of Legend:

RUM Quick Chaos

Number C106: Giant Hand Red

Number C73: Abyss Supra

Mound of the Bound Creator

Shooting Star

Gate Blocker

Mathematician

and 1 other card

Pass. I don't think we'll get those because of New Orders 13. I hope we get some of those Anicent Treasures. Search any 0 ATK monster? Special Summon any 0 ATK monster from your Graveyard? Sounds good to me.

13 (or 12) would have an effect added in that would allow 12 to rank-up into it via some condition.

That being said,

Holy s*** I would love to have NO from a fic/rp pov

C73? Wow.

Gate Blocker? Didn't see that coming.

So what else do you think will be in there?

Also, probably old news, but Guardian Dreascythe and Ra's Disciple are also confirmed.

EDIT- Now that I think of it, you think we'll get Number 5 and C5 in here? 

C73? Wow.

Gate Blocker? Didn't see that coming.

So what else do you think will be in there?

Also, probably old news, but Guardian Dreascythe and Ra's Disciple are also confirmed.

EDIT- Now that I think of it, you think we'll get Number 5 and C5 in here?

Only 2 CNos. Those are C106 and C73. late to the party more pls

If we are getting #73 in that pack, we better be getting #94 too. :c

It's possible. Dragon of Legends is drawing from the anime. Unless C73 doesn't need No.73 for its effect, including it but not 73 is stupid. It'd be similar to releasing C5 without No.5, even though No.5 never was seen.

Unless this pack is releasing ONLY new cards. I forgot what was said in regards to reprints. But the TCG could release No.73, No.94, and C73 in here without being weird.

It's possible. Dragon of Legends is drawing from the anime. Unless C73 doesn't need No.73 for its effect, including it but not 73 is stupid. It'd be similar to releasing C5 without No.5, even though No.5 never was seen.

Unless this pack is releasing ONLY new cards. I forgot what was said in regards to reprints. But the TCG could release No.73, No.94, and C73 in here without being weird.

Well the pack details contain 49 NEW cards, and 1 Reprint.

Only question is, do imports count as "Reprints"?

If yes, then the reprint is C106.

If not, then any card used in the anime that we don't have yet (including those already in the OCG), could be fair game in this pack.

It could go either way at this point.

Archived