Spring TCG products

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 reprint? That could be reprinting No.106. It is considered a card already in the TCG card pool, despite being absurdly limited.

Gate Blocker will probably have an effect that forces you to Set cards before you can use them, or limit Spell Card activations? Something that emulates slowing down the opponent. Speed Spells was the main reason for Speed Counters during early 5Ds (as well as literal speed).

I just think introducing a CNo. to the RL game completely separate from the base form, AND before the base form is released, would be extremely weird, especially if said card needs the previous form for an effect. The closest we came in the RL game is C101 was revealed before 101, and of course, C5 was seen without No.5 involved at all.

Even if C73 doesn't need 73, the mere fact it's "Number C73" and "Number 73" isn't out yet, raises eyebrows.

Is Dragon of Legends a TCG only pack, or is it going to be in the OCG, too? I ask because of NUMH. It was released in the TCG before the OCG (by like 2 weeks), and a bunch of the cards were brand new to both sides, and No.15 was technically an OCG import.

1 reprint? That could be reprinting No.106. It is considered a card already in the TCG card pool, despite being absurdly limited.

Gate Blocker will probably have an effect that forces you to Set cards before you can use them, or limit Spell Card activations? Something that emulates slowing down the opponent. Speed Spells was the main reason for Speed Counters during early 5Ds (as well as literal speed).

I just think introducing a CNo. to the RL game completely separate from the base form, AND before the base form is released, would be extremely weird, especially if said card needs the previous form for an effect. The closest we came in the RL game is C101 was revealed before 101, and of course, C5 was seen without No.5 involved at all.

Even if C73 doesn't need 73, the mere fact it's "Number C73" and "Number 73" isn't out yet, raises eyebrows.

Is Dragon of Legends a TCG only pack, or is it going to be in the OCG, too? I ask because of NUMH. It was released in the TCG before the OCG (by like 2 weeks), and a bunch of the cards were brand new to both sides, and No.15 was technically an OCG import.

Maybe we'll get new Numbers from nowhere again? Or maybe the crappy Number 1-4? Besides those, Numeron Dragon, and Number 5, I think we have all the anime Numbers.

Maybe we'll get new Numbers from nowhere again? Or maybe the crappy Number 1-4? Besides those, Numeron Dragon, and Number 5, I think we have all the anime Numbers.

I'm thinking if this pack is drawing from the anime, it won't be "Numbers from nowhere" in this pack. The TCG is still missing 73 and 94, but the OCG has them. TCG also doesn't have C6, C9, C15, or C40, but if we only get 2 Number Cs, then that's not happening.

Ooh, maybe this is where we'll get something like Photon Trade or Photon Sublimation...but probably not.

They're supposed to. Others I saw, include…..

Cathy's Cat cards

The Armor monsters

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Castle_of_Stromberg

The Five Kuriboh brothers

Legend of Heart and the Three Dragons

Xyz Treasure

Harpie stuff

Armored Xyz

Heraldy stuff

Please.

No.

No no no no no no

I'm thinking if this pack is drawing from the anime, it won't be "Numbers from nowhere" in this pack. The TCG is still missing 73 and 94, but the OCG has them. TCG also doesn't have C6, C9, C15, or C40, but if we only get 2 Number Cs, then that's not happening.

Ooh, maybe this is where we'll get something like Photon Trade or Photon Sublimation...but probably not.

Missed C88

You know, considering Gate Blocker is a card that only works with the anime-exclusive Speed World/2, I honestly wonder what it's IRL counterpart will be.

I was thinking that maybe while its face-up on the field, your opponent cannot put ANY counters on cards they control

It would be a neat side deck card

Beelze and the rest of the cards of that set have a better chance at appearing in Premium Gold imo.

Pretty sure they are all but confirmed for Premium Gold, considering the number of Premium Pack cards vs Gold, etc.

NAC did the math and it lines up perfectly.

Pretty sure they are all but confirmed for Premium Gold, considering the number of Premium Pack cards vs Gold, etc.

NAC did the math and it lines up perfectly.

Yup, that was what I was talking about. It will be nice to have some of those cards that soon after the OCG release.

Archived