Spring TCG products

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=5781

http://ygorganization.com/tcg-upcoming-products-for-2014/

It’s the holiday season, a time of year when everyone seems to be busy! There’s a lot going on in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG right now, from a ton of cool new stuff you can find out about here, to the new Forbidden & Limited List which takes effect on January 1.

But in addition to all of that, I wanted to let everyone know about a couple of cool new projects we’ll be coming out with next Spring.

These have been under wraps for a while, but we’re excited to finally start talking about them. Both sets are still under development, but the working title of each is Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: PREMIUM GOLD* and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: DRAGONS OF LEGEND*. (Again, these are the working titles. Don’t be surprised if the final set’s name is different!)

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: PREMIUM GOLD*

Premium Gold* includes some of the greatest hits from the old Gold Series sets, adds a ton of new cards, and introduces the new GOLD SECRET card rarity!

Until now, Gold Rare Cards have only been available through a limited number of stores. But Premium Gold* will be available everywhere that you normally buy the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Gold Rares for everyone!!

Gold Rares are the king of bling: Gold card frames, Gold art box frames, Gold text box frames, Gold card names, and (for monsters) Gold level stars!

The new GOLD SECRETS take all of that and add a Secret Rare Card’s textured foil pattern on top of it.

Premium Gold* will be sold in small boxes, each of which will contain 3 mini-packs. Each 5-card Premium Gold* mini-pack contains 2 Gold Secrets and 3 Gold Rares.

Each Gold Secret will be either a brand new, never-before-seen card, or one of the legendary God Cards from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series!

The 3 Gold Rares in each mini-pack come in two varieties. One of the Gold Rares is a card never released as a Gold Rare before. The other 2 Gold Rares are some of the most popular Gold Rares from previous Gold Series sets (with updated Problem-Solving Card Text, of course).

Premium Gold* boxes (MSRP $14.99) each contain 3 mini-packs, for a total of 15 cards: 6 Gold Secrets and 9 Gold Rares.

This release is tentatively scheduled for March 28, 2014.

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: DRAGONS OF LEGEND*

Dozens of famous cards from all four Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series – in print for the first time ever!

Over the years, thousands of cards have been used by characters on the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV show, and found their way into eager Duelists’ decks in the real world. But thousands more cards have appeared on TV but have never made it into print as actual cards.

Time to start reversing that trend! Some of the most popular and fan-requested TV cards from all 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! series make their long-awaited debuts in this set.

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Dragons of Legend* includes dozens of brand new cards from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

Ever watched the TV series and thought “Wow! I wish that was a real card!” Your wishes might start to be fulfilled, beginning with this set!

Each 5-card pack (MSRP $3.99) contains 1 Secret Rare and 4 Super Rare cards.

This release is tentatively scheduled for April 25, 2014.

We’re super excited for both of these sets, and we hope you will be, too! We’ll talk more about what will appear in both these sets as we get closer to their release. (And you really aren’t going to believe your eyes, when you see…)

Until then, Happy Holidays from all of us who work on the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME!

* = Remember – this is a working title for this set! Final name subject to change.

Basically, we are not only getting 2 new sets in the Spring, but those sets may include unreleased cards from the anime, which is pretty cool I think.  I'm hoping that the title "Dragons of Legend" implies that they may be releasing unreleased cards from the Waking the Dragons/DOMA arc in the original DM anime, and I hope they release the Fossils at least from GX. 

We're also getting Gold Secret Rares in the Premium Gold set, which will either be a new card entirely, or one of the God Cards as I understand it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think we will be seeing cards with those ful hd artworks we have seen on the new Yugioh site. Some of these being Carboneddon, Toon Mask, Gorlag and... Well check them out yourself

prod.yugioh.com

There has to be something with these artworks, I doubt Konami would release these intentionally

I personally think we will be seeing cards with those ful hd artworks we have seen on the new Yugioh site. Some of these being Carboneddon, Toon Mask, Gorlag and... Well check them out yourself

prod.yugioh.com

There has to be something with these artworks, I doubt Konami would release these intentionally

If that is the case, then we're getting the armor monsters. And Golden Castle……..

Tbh, I wouldn't be if they changed the effect to search for Pyro monsters instead (Used to search Burning Algae, and was sent to the Graveyard by Trueman copying Axels Deck)

Actually, no, that was Fonda.
But yea, I wouldn't doubt it if it was changed to Pyro-Type.
I mean, you still, more or less, get basically the same sort of end result.

Timelords would be nice. With some minor tweaks, they could be fine (Not Really). Well, I want Priestess and the others. I think the biggest issue with them (-immunity) was Sandaion and the half-lifepoint guy. 

It was fun to lucksack into BLS everytime and crush these guys. 

On another note.

I. WANT. CLUSTERING. WISHES.

Archived