Envoy to Systania [ PG-13 / Started / Not Accepting ]

Aix

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty I'm having a difficult time finding any reason for an Elysion to be on the ship period.

Funny how even we are discriminating against them.

You guys should save your applications in all cases - just because you may not be able to use them here does not mean they won't be able to be used elsewhere in the section; that is the beauty of a forum-wide roleplay.

No I get it, you wanted to make an interesting character. It's just, if you make a character in such a way that it goes against the bases foundation then it just doesn't make sense. Seeing how, Elysion's physical weakness is apart of there foundation it's not something you want to mess with as it was a literal impact on the race as a whole.

Ah, OK, I understand. I'll take out the "doesn't share physical weakness" thing when I'm done.

Perhaps Sophianne could be a prisoner of the ship?

Actually, a better idea would be if she partnered up with Noah, who intends on making a heist within the ship.

Ah, OK, I understand. I'll take out the "doesn't share physical weakness" thing when I'm done.

Actually, a better idea would be if she partnered up with Noah, who intends on making a heist within the ship.

I assume you intend to sneak on then? (that's fine, just confirming)

Yep. I'll PM you when I'm ready to have Noah actually perform the heist.

Actually, I would like details of it now if possible in case it interferes with anything I have planned and in case anything I have planned interferes with what you have.

Actually, I would like details of it now if possible in case it interferes with anything I have planned and in case anything I have planned interferes with what you have.

Hmm, good point. I think I know what I'm actually hoping to accomplish with this heist, but we'll have to have it ironed out sooner or later.

I'll throw the PM once I've finished Noah's app to a state that's worthy of being slated instead. But only then, 'cause otherwise I'll get distracted :/

[hr]Personal Information

2rctqhf.png

"This has got to be the BIIIIIIIIIIGEST ship I've ever seen! Aren't you excited that we'll get to be on it?!"
[hr]Name: Risa Crocker
Race: Caitsith
Birthdate: November 4th
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]maddie_part_1___without_helmet_by_nazaro[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Personality]Ever had a pastry so grotesquely sweet you wish your taste buds could not taste it? Well Risa makes it feel like an average cardboard box. When addressing others, she is incapable of making any expression but the broad smile pictured above. And though this makes her give off an air of naivete, it is in truth a very convincing facade of obfuscating stupidity. When nobody's watching this kitty has claws, and if cornered they will aim for the nether regions- both figuratively and literally. She also has a deep inferiority complex and some freaky voice in her head sometimes.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]Risa is the third of five children in a low-middle class family living in the outskirts of a human settlement. Her father deceased, her two elder siblings have each learned the craft of hunting and craftsmanship respectively. She was, in turn, sent to Magic School to learn the basis of the System and help out their family. She did attend; but throughout the years she could not help but grow aware that her education- as had been her siblings'- was no more than an investment for her mother. It tore at her inside.

She came to graduate from Magic School at the age of 17, but refused to come back home once out. If her mother wanted a return on this investment, she had made the wrong move. Risa sought refuge wherever she could find it, and for two years she drifted. Throughout those two years, she learned a good deal of street smarts- by her 19th birthday, she was highly adept at sneaking into commercial flights and traveled Valrune at her leisure.

But she was still alone. Or so she was, until she was taken in by a human; a priest of sorts. Risa didn't care at first- food and shelter were food and shelter. She never did get to learn his name, and constantly addressed him by his religious title; "Starfather".

This Starfather would show and tell her about the movement, and her interest grew gradually. Soon she was as vivid a follower as Starfather himself. The two of them became very close, and in a short while Risa had confided her protector about her escapades on commercial flights.

Then news of the HES Kalondria reached them, and soon came the Order's will to pertain to that ship's crew as well. Risa did not even wait for the Starfather to bring it up, her mind was made. She would creep into this ship and speak the will of the Order.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Abilities Info][spoiler=Strengths]Very good at deceiving, average Caitsith agility, outstanding stealth. Can use System Magic to a degree. Is not a stranger to... underhanded ways to get things out of males, having lived in the streets and all. Claws.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weaknesses]For the sake of her facade, sometimes her actions will have to match her apparent intellect. Suffers of constant self-doubt, sometimes compromising her stealth. Is likely to get kicked out of the ship.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Equipment]Clothes. Sometimes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells or Techniques]Groin kick, run-like-hell, hide-like-hell, and Scratch.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other Info]I'll add any if I can think of any.[/spoiler]
[hr]

No longer a work in progress. Any resemblances to any real or fictional characters are purely coincidental.

[spoiler=Malek]Personal Information
[hr]Name: Malek Wasco
Race: Merfolk
Birth Date: 23rd November
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]Malek stands at 214 cm tall, and his skin is deep blue and slightly thicker than most humans. His shoulders are also quite broad and both his arms and legs are well muscled, a result of swimming around whenever he wanted to go anywhere rather than walking. His hands are webbed between the fingers and his feet are likewise webbed, as well as being are slightly larger than human feet about the equivalent of a size 14 in human terms. He has a soft fin on each of the outside edges of his arms, about 15 centimetres wide, both a lighter blue, as well as a pair that runs down the outsides of his legs as well, also in the lighter blue, all of which which enhance the speed and efficiency of his swimming. In addition, his face has a pair of rigid yellow fins that run horizontally over his cheeks, as well as a rigid yellow fin that runs vertically up the centre of his forehead, all of which are decorative in nature, rather than actually useful for his swimming. His head is bald, but instead has another rigid yellow fin that runs from slightly above the top of the one on his forehead down to the bottom of his neck. While on land Malek wears a pair of long, black pants with special slits cut down the side of them to accommodate for his fins, as well as a sleeveless white shirt and a vest to go over the top of the shirt, to give him an appearance of decency without crushing the fins on his arms and legs. In addition to those, he wears a blue bow tie with a yellow stripe near the edges of each side, designed as a symbol to show that he's an Ambassador for the Merfolk. He also wears a belt with the pants and attaches his rapier in it's sheath to the belt on his left hip. He does not wear any shoes, both because he prefers walking barefoot and because to get custom made shoes large enough for his feet would be difficult.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Gentle and curious at heart, Malek always enjoyed tales of noble heroes and knights, and since has tried to model himself after them, or more specifically, as a gentleman. Following the values he's heard in the stories enough that they've really become central to his personality, he tries to be polite and respectful to all even if they've given him a reason to hate them. He also agrees with the values of protecting females, and prefers not to fight them when possible. As an ambassador, he's also learnt how to keep himself from being caught in all the doublespeak and manipulations of the various other ambassadors and other politically powerful people. Despite his size, he prefers to wield a rapier as well, calling it a gentleman's weapon when questioned on why he would wield a rapier and not one of the heavier weapons that his muscles would allow him to wield. He is always interested in lands he hasn't been to, which is part of the reason he chose to apply to join as an ambassador on the trip to Systania. The other reason was so he would have a chance to push his own agenda among the other ambassadors and the rest of the crew and passengers, something he has a hard time with back at Sentralis, due to the presence of the other Merfolk ambassadors attempting the same. Malek is also sensitive about his large size, getting annoyed when people presume he's just a large brute without even meeting him.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]As a small child, Malek was inquisitive, always looking to learn new things and discover new places, a trait that lead to him wanting a way out of the community he grew up in, getting bored with nowhere left to explore. Initially, this lead to his fascination with stories of past heroes, which in time grew to him using those heroes as his role models, rather than any of the villagers, which would soon lead to him deciding to model himself as a gentleman, in spite of his large size making it harder to do. Figuring that the best way to discover new places, he signed up to be trained as an ambassador for his village, as well as learning to wield the rapier in the process, figuring he'd need some means to protect himself without compromising his image. Once he made it onto the mainland, having been trained in how to act in polite company and how to avoid getting caught up in promises by the manipulative sort common in the functions and parties he would be attending as an ambassador, he made his way to the capitol to act as a new ambassador for his people, and set about making a name for himself as a polite and respectful figure in the capitol. When the opportunity to go to Systania as an ambassador came up, he eagerly applied, seeing an opportunity to push his own views and the issues of his community in particular over that of the whole Merfolk race during the trip, as well as an opportunity to meet the dark elves rumored to live there.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Abilities Info][spoiler=Strengths] His skin is thicker than a humans, capable of resisting being cut or damaged from glancing hits. He's also quite strong, capable of lifting two-handed swords with one hand, and is quite adept at wielding his rapier in combat, and is quicker than his large size would suggest, due to his training with the rapier he wields. In addition, being an ambassador he is easily capable of fitting in with polite society and knows how to talk with politicians and the like without getting himself caught up in their schemes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weaknesses] Without the use of his rapier Malek is nearly useless in combat, as while he can manipulate the water to his will, he's not very good at it and doesn't know how to fight hand-to-hand. Also, the softer fins designed for swimming and the webbing on his hands and feet is much more vulnerable than the rest of his body, and take damage easily if an opponent can figure out to attack them rather than his skin itself. While these won't work to defeat him, enough damage to his fins will make it much harder for him to swim until they heal.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Equipment]ribbed-shell-swept-hilt-rapier-88chr-ful
The rapier is his only weapon, and the only piece of equipment he carries with him regularly. He also carries a mobile phone around, but leaves it in a protected safe house on the surface along with his clothes when he ventures back underwater.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells or Techniques]Malek can manipulate the water to a certain extent, but he hasn't bothered training that ability up aside from using it to allow him to swim faster, so while he can control water a bit, it's not easy for him and he only does it rarely. Likewise, he has no control over the weather, preferring to leave that to those interested in learning the techniques.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other Info][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lord Verace]

[hr]

Personal Information

"The light gives us a warm embrace, and, in the end: It will embrace us all"

[hr]

Name: Lord Verace

Race: Elysion

Birthdate: 3rd of June

[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance]Lord Verace is 167 cm tall, and his general appearance is shrouded in mystery as he is always seen wearing a monk's robe with the hood pulled up. With a little bit of System Magic his face tends to be shrounded in darkness, though his respirator mask is always seen peeking out of the hood. Always tied to his waist is a length of gold rope with an empty incense lamp hanging from it. His hands are garbed in fine white silk gloves, though to the keen eyed you would notice the fingers on his left hand tend to reach longer in the glove than the right side does. His feet are shoed with white silk slippers that makes little to no noise as he moves about.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Personality]Lord Verace is a charming and eloquent man; he just, always seems to have the answers and charms the hearts of those he speaks to. His affable personality ingratiates himself to practically any race, and due to his unknown appearance who knows what race he even is. Armed with charm and wit, he is a great public speaker who worms his way into your heart the more time you spend with him.

In truth, it's hard to tell what he's like, or if his prior actions are even an act. What is known is that he is highly manipulative, and with the level of trust he so easily wins he can turn people against each other in the blink of an eye. Above all this is only true devotion lies in the cult of his semi-founding.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Biography]Lord Verace was once a humble and gentele farmer who just, wanted more. He had no friends, no family, no one to love; just his work. Naturally, he was bored beyond all edges of rational thought. So, he just saved his money, until he managed to earn enough over the course of several years to pay his way to Elysium, where he joined the other bored humans in the rite to ascend to the form of an Elysion. With this newfound power, he still had very little idea what to do with his life; and all he got out of this was a dodgy knee.

He spent his time studying in Elyseum, learning more of the ways of magic with his new kin; and then he simply began to think. For the first time ever he decided to think more about the world. He began to think of what lay beyond the worlds mapped out, he began to think about why they were here, and what the destiny of the world was. And thus, that was when he travelled back across the Depths to Sentralis, to seek out the destiny. He saw the pitiless state of the poor, and the hungry. He saw the cruelty of the noboility, but it did not fill him with hatred, or anger. All he saw was an injustice yet to be reconciled.

As he saw more and more injustice, he managed to accumulate companions who shared his thoughts, and through it, they all convened and created a cult. Through it, they would enact what they concived to be the true destiny of Valrune; and with their combined wit, power and willpower, they will bring about the destiny Valrune so richly deserved. Which is why he decided to sweetalk his way onto the HES Kalondria, so that he may see the true world for itself.[/spoiler]

[hr] [spoiler=Abilities Info]

[spoiler=Strengths]His magic is quite potent, and the nanities he manipulates tend to require much less energy than the ones used by other magic users.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weaknesses]Like all Elysion, Lord Verace is very prone to illness. He also has a bit of a dodgy left knee that makes it rather difficult for running.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment]Lord Verace is armed with a walking cane due to his dodgy knee. Naturally, the cane also hides a short dagger coated in a specially concocted potion of disease, so that others may feel the sting of sickness like he does.

He also wears a respirator mask in order to reduce chance of illness. It helps, a bit in any case.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells or Techniques]As an Elysion, Lord Verace is quite exceptional at System Magic, especially in terms of matter manipulation of non-biological matter. While he can't alter the inherent physical properties, he can just alter the shape. He can cause a sword to morph into an axe, but because weapons are barbaric he just prefer to crush all manner of weaponry he goes up again. This power of Matter Manipulation is also aided by his inherent Telekinesis, which is strong enough to levitate up to 1 tonne if it is the only thing being levitated. However, as his total capacity is 1 tonne he can extend such a control across multiple targets so long as it doesn't exceed his capacity.

He is also a rather charming fellow, with words that you just want to believe with every inch of your heart or what counts as your heart.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Other Info]Not actually a lord, but it makes him sound that much more appealing.[/spoiler]

[hr][/spoiler]

Guess I'll make my second character, if it's allowed.

[hr]

Name: Gvordoron Rhamvays

Race: Dwarf

Birthdate: August 4th

[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance] Gvord looks just like a standard dwarf, standing around four feet in height, and weighing around 150 pounds. He is completely bald, but sadly one cannot simply make a shiny bald joke on him, as the back of his head was already full with wrinkles. His greyish beard is cut nicely, as he has put some extra effort to keep them neat and clean.

He almost always dressed in a white suit and pants, and generally he always tries to look as high-class as possible.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Personality]

He’s a really critical person, and expected others to be able to keep up to his high standards. He cares about even the smallest of the details, and the ignorance of details, especially in his kitchen, is not tolerable for him.

The kitchen is where everything must be clean and orderly, and thus, Gvord always tried to assume total control of his domain, and is really obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene, often bordering on paranoia.

When dealing with his subordinate or students in the kitchen, he’s not afraid to some really harsh and impolite word to them, but that’s just a way for them to be better in his opinion. He firmly believed that harsh environments would lead to a strong and successful individual.

His attitude in the kitchen is also quite the same when he’s interacting with people outside of it, though he’s not that extreme when outside of his kitchen.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Biography]

Born from a modest dwarven family, he was raised to be a mechanic as a part of family tradition. His natural skill was quite amazing, and he showed a lot of potential in the subject, but actually he’s not interested in being a mechanic.

As he grew older, he decided to try his luck and moved to the capital city of Valrune, but his lack of passion in his jobs made him failed on several occasions, and he ended up as a manual labor in the lower part of the fortress city.

Years of being a labor only imprinted a message on his head. His desire to improve his life was really strong, and he then decided to find his true passion. He was quite surprised at first when he found out a connection between him and cooking, but after a while of being indulged in it, he was finally sure about what direction his life should take. He quitted his job, and tried to find a job in a low-end restaurant.

He started out as a dishwasher, but when one of the cooks went sick, the manager was forced to ask him to replace the cook for a while. Imagine his surprise when Gvord proved to be an amazing cook. After the discovery, his career went uphill really fast, as more and more restaurants desired his service, and after only 25 years, he had lived in the top parts of the city, owning his own high-class restaurants and also a cooking academy.

The king was originally chosen one of his pupils to be the cook aboard the airship for his secret mission, but he intervened and stepped forward to be the one that participated in the mission. He felt that he needed a new kind of adventure, as he thought his success might had softened him.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Abilities]

[spoiler=Strengths]

-Amazing cooking skills

-Experienced with machineries

-Physically strong

-Attentive to details

-Determined[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weaknesses]

-Paranoia of being dirty

-Obsessive

-People found him to be quite annoying sometimes

-Have no combat experiences

-Have no knowledge about magic [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment]

-a complete set of cooking utensils

-several packages of his secret spices combination

-some gold bullions

-several clothing change, all white [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells and Techniques]

None[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Other Information]

-He is quite offended anytime he’s called “Shorty”, or any names regarding his height

-He don’t smoke

-His reason for his lack of passion in machinery is because of his irrational hatred towards them, but as of late, he has tried his best to overcome it.

-He was once sent a message to his family about his success as a chef. The result was not pretty. So, he prefers not to talk about his family for now.[/spoiler]

Any resemblances to a real or fictional individual are fully intentional, and were just for fun.

Hm, I suppose. I'll make one more character cuz we don't have many bodyguards and crew on board and I'll close acceptance. There doesn't seem to be too many more people interested anyway.

[spoiler="Last App"][hr]Personal Information
[hr]Name: Norz Riohart the Deathless
Race: Half-orc
Birthdate: October 23
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]Although standing at an intimidating 6'9" and boasting tremendous strength, Norz is comparatively lanky to the rest of the orcs due to the impurity of his blood, weighing only 195 lbs. His glossy skin is an emerald green and has almost a leathery texture to it.

He has short spiky black hair and a rather fierce looking face befitting his title with pitch-black irises that may seem like dark, endless voids to those who stare into them.

[spoiler='Uniform']As a guard, he wears this uniform.

Credo_DMC4.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Despite having such a scary appearance, Norz is rather soft inside. He is kind, merciful and sympathizes easily with other people. Seldom does he take advantage of his ability as it marks him out as a freak to others even more than his fearsome figure already does. Perhaps he just wants to be accepted by others, but he is tired of being different, tired of being feared. No one has ever treated him as an equal, it was always either as a monster or some sort of scum.

True to his orcish nature, he can be a little hot-tempered, and especially so towards injustice. He has a very black and white perspective on the world, his somewhat simple mind only comprehending good and evil and not the thousands of shades of grey in between.

He is young, inexperienced and naive, but fortunately, he is a willing listener and grateful student.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]Born out of an experiment done by an underground organization, he was taken in by the government after they destroyed said organization.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Abilities Info][spoiler=Strengths]Invincibility - Norz has a skin hardening ability and regeneration that far surpasses that of other orcs.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weaknesses]Unfortunately, he is self-conscious and not the best fighter outside of pure strength and stamina. He also lacks fighting experience and knowledge.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Equipment]Bastard Sword - a big dull sword.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells or Techniques][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other Info][/spoiler]
[hr][/spoiler]

Archived