[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh why does everyone want to see me with someone?

Because you're hot and desirable?

Did you really just call your daughter "hot"?

(OoO)

barf.gif

This is the absolute opposite of a post I'd like.

Also if either Rinne or AIX feel like this shouldn't be stickied  then I'm sorry :(

Just gonna say this. Pairing me with anything that comes out of Jake's head, is likely to end up with someone getting a government attack program spontaneously inside their harddrive.

Besides, I have not seen the FusionxClair fic yet, I demand this be fixed.

I dunno, man, I'm pretty entertained on my end. Good job. Time to start thinking up crack pairings.

I'll start with the one I'm never actually going to write but love to joke about. SoraxAdvo. The title must also be "Try Hard Ons."

News to me!  More like Agro x Lunar.  >>

Plus iirc Daemon is gay and I'm straight so.

I am so confused by this post.

Just read the Striker x Alice...

.... what did I just read? 0_o

ART

Well I mean I don't really give a crap if someone writes something about me.  Who am I to control how people speak of me?  So long as it's not blatantly hateful and insulting.

With you, no. But that's the issue. For the last two pairings, I was writing about people who are easy to make fun of. Now everything has to be serious.

I dunno, man, I'm pretty entertained on my end. Good job.

ART

Aw, shucks. =//D

Time to start thinking up crack pairings.

I'll start with the one I'm never actually going to write but love to joke about. SoraxAdvo. The title must also be "Try Hard Ons."

That makes me want to give titles to the two on here...

I'm not easy to make fun of?  I dunno man.  I'm a buzzkill.  

I second this.

Also, @Desu:  Agro and I dated, and I've never been involved with Dae.

Yeah, that's not what I was talking about.

Knew it the entire time, but didn't stop me from reading it and laughing at it. Oh well.

You took this much better than Alice did. She got a bit pissed at me. But I still find it hilarious so whatever really. Although I would say her making a pop culture reference is certainly way out of character.

You took this much better than Alice did. She got a bit pissed at me. But I still find it hilarious so whatever really. Although I would say her making a pop culture reference is certainly way out of character.

It's called keeping my cool, Desu. That and I can't control what you guys write about. Most of us (that I know of) are from places that promotes free speech.

Thar.

Those were hilarious.

The ending to JakexBroken was absolutely perfect and the image of Striker repeatedly running into the doorframe with the wooden plank in his underwear tore up my sides. That'd work for anyone really, but still. I'm not sure everyone was "in character," (like Broken) but you did your job in entertaining me regardless.

I don't know how I'd feel about a FusionxClair, but if anyone were to write that, I'd want it to be you.

Neither of us were/are very serious people either, so there's that.

I'm not sure everyone was "in character," (like Broken)

I'm not too concerned about people being in character. That'd just be another reason to hesitate, which I've been on a roll of not doing.

But yeah, thanks dude!

Archived