[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't supposed to fap to that story were we-*shot*

In all seriousness 10/10 story Thar, you definitely have talent at showing two people making love

I always loved reading erotica, so that must be where that comes from.

EXCEPT FOR THE COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR MOTORCYCLE SAFETY

Creator's too good for helmets, plus after all the effort Lora put into making her hair look good, do you really think she'll even DARE to put a bike helmet on?

Worst case scenario: The motorcycle crashes and Creator sacrifices himself to save her... walking away with only a few scratches.

SO MUCH TSUNDERE

THAR YOU HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION

Tsundere x tsundere sounds boring, though.

THERE YOU HAVE IT

CREATORXLORA IS NOW CANON

JAKE, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

How about . . . . HELL THE F*CK NO!!!

Sorry, but I know the epilogue to this story:

Once everyone arrived at the wedding, five minutes before walking the aisle, Lora found a note hidden in her make-up box. On this note read: "but not really".

All that could be heard after that were heartbroken tears of those nearby and maniacal laughter in the distance.

If and IF this ever actually happened I can see you doing just that to be a major troll. Of course then I'd have to track your ass down and shoot you with a shotgun, but still . . .

I always loved reading erotica, so that must be where that comes from.

Well this explains a lot Thar........

[spoiler=my thoughts]

You don't have to say who my dad is. I think everyone knows.......

okay so this is continuing from dad's story. glad to know it was all an act to mess with dad. tanks for that thar.

'broken's voice was like music to lora's ears'
ew no...........

so...........i'm dating creator? well it's a that kind of a story so i'll just go with it for now...

who's tormey?

why am i substituting for an art class? i don't even like most art.......

i actually like the banter me and creator had. it seems more friendly than "romantic"

oh ew creepy creppy! now the pairing comes back and it's just.......wrong....

I am forever going to be haunted by that one damn line, aren't I?

ummm thar if dad was arrested i'd be more worried about him than anything else.

yeah I'd be embarrassed if someone walked in........wait no.....embarrassed wouldn't be the right word. ummm.......shy maybe? a bathing suit isn't anything special after all Thar.

you seem to have the impression I just go with the flow Thar..........disappointing

Lora laughed again and made some last adjustments to her appearance. Creator began to let go of her waist before she tightened them again, “Keep holding me. It makes me feel prettier.”

oh gag...........

no surprise Mugen is out to get dad

Why you hate me so Mugendramon?

the ending was kind of romantic.........still hate the story though. Sorry Thar you may have got how dad would act a bit but you got me completely wrong.

[/spoiler]

Was there ever a need for explanation?

It's not a matter of who he is. It's who you're addressing him as.

who's tormey?
Someone who frequents in the Graphics Showcase.

Don't tell me you haven't read Chapter one of DEF 2, cause that scene was DIRECTLY from that.

I hope so.

Riiiiiggghhhhhtttt.

you seem to have the impression I just go with the flow Thar..........disappointing

You should start.

the ending was kind of romantic.........still hate the story though. Sorry Thar you may have got how dad would act a bit but you got me completely wrong.

'Tis fiction. I control all.

umad.gif

Honestly, if I was willing to just laugh and go with it Jake, I think you should too.

Also, the chances of you actually taking me down with a Shotgun are about as likely as Fusion having a romantic relationship with Thar.

...I just came up with a new idea didn't I?

Honestly, if I was willing to just laugh and go with it Jake, I think you should too.

I don't hate the story, just thought it could've been better. Lora hates it, not me.

Also, the chances of you actually taking me down with a Shotgun are about as likely as Fusion having a romantic relationship with Thar.

Hey after the few fights we've had against each other I think I could take you with a shotgun. It'd be the last of many weapons I'd have used, but it could happen.

What are the pairings that are supposed to be coming out?

Not quite sure yet. Desu suggested Aix x Toyo, Remo and Digi-boy want Aix x RAEG, Creator wants Fusion x Clair.

I'm not certain which one I'm gonna write next. It'll take time to really get the feel for one and whip up something from it.

How about . . . . HELL THE F*CK NO!!!

If and IF this ever actually happened I can see you doing just that to be a major troll. Of course then I'd have to track your ass down and shoot you with a shotgun, but still . . .

[spoiler=my thoughts]

okay so this is continuing from dad's story. glad to know it was all an act to mess with dad. tanks for that thar.

'broken's voice was like music to lora's ears'
ew no...........

so...........i'm dating creator? well it's a that kind of a story so i'll just go with it for now...

who's tormey?

i actually like the banter me and creator had. it seems more friendly than "romantic"

oh ew creepy creppy! now the pairing comes back and it's just.......wrong....

yeah I'd be embarrassed if someone walked in........wait no.....embarrassed wouldn't be the right word. ummm.......shy maybe? a bathing suit isn't anything special after all Thar.

Lora laughed again and made some last adjustments to her appearance. Creator began to let go of her waist before she tightened them again, “Keep holding me. It makes me feel prettier.”

oh gag...........

no surprise Mugen is out to get dad

Why you hate me so Mugendramon?

[/spoiler]

I dunno, Lora. I think he did a bit better of a job writing you than you think.

I want to be a cameo~

You can be the mole on Aix's ass.

Not quite sure yet. Desu suggested Aix x Toyo, Remo and Digi-boy want Aix x RAEG, Creator wants Fusion x Clair.

I'm not certain which one I'm gonna write next. It'll take time to really get the feel for one and whip up something from it.

I recommended AinxToyoxAin which leads REAG hopelessly alone.

Also, SoraxAdvo because" Try Hard On."

I recommended AxixToyoxAin which leads REAG hopelessly alone.

Also, SoraxAdvo because" Try Hard On."

I can lean more towards the first one, considering I don't know Advo well enough to parody him that well.

No

169c05a4712fbde7d354bedf7269dec9cda6a66f

Yin yelling at the city attorney but being totally fine with proposing in court and completely disregarding punishment thereafter is the real funny part.

I just wanted to finish it. The day I wrote that court scene out was the day I said "this sh*t's been held off long enough."

Long story short: Jake got warned, and you frowned upon the forum's judicial branch.

You can be the mole on Aix's ass.

Loled at this.

But also at CreatorxLora, well done. I actually thought you did a good job with adapting the forum to a city too. Details like lurkers hanging in the slums that was C&O and the Marblezone statue were especially nice touches for me.

I'm hoping you're using that wedding story line for a future story; I could see that being hilarious.

I just wanted to finish it. The day I wrote that court scene out was the day I said "this sh*t's been held off long enough."

Long story short: Jake got warned, and you frowned upon the forum's judicial branch.

So I got warned for something that I didn't even do? That's bull sh*t (XD)

And I can't help but laugh that we both have Yin as the Mod who runs the court/prison system.

Thar sorry.............I didn't mean to spam here.

Archived