Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I thought Hobgoblin gave itself +2/+2 when you summoned a 1 attack minion, but of course it buffs the 1 attack minions, so that's a very strong card if you make a deck around it.

Yeah, I was playing constructed and someone actually used it in conjuction with Wisps and Echoing Oozes. It says pretty cool

That game actually ended up with both Floating Watchers being summoned by the deathrattles and Mal'Ganis not being summoned until the last turn where I already had lethal without him. And really you'd want to save Mal'Ganis for later after you get your opponent to use up their removal on your other stuff, which Floating Watcher/Dread Infernal/Doomguard excel at.

I adore the Floating Watchers, definitely one of the best Demons. And Darkbomb is just lovely, Warlock finally has his own Frostbolt/Wrath/etc.

Unstable portal is my new favorite card.

The opponent played King Crush the following turn, he wanted to go face but obviously Mal'ganis cock-blocked so he crash into him instead, the secret was duplicate. I had 3 copies of Mal'ganis against an aggro hunter with King Crush. GG. 

Edit: The very next game the same exact scenario just happened. Unstable portal -> Legendary -> Duplicate -> Instant GG.

Unstable portal = best fucking card NA. 

Out of every single card in the game, like 300-400? I got the best card possible in both scenarios back to back. A legendary that gives you immunity against a guy who went purely face, and a 4/12 legendary that spits out a card every turn when he had 7 cards in hand and I had only 2, that and it was against the priest so he couldn't shadow word death/pain it which I'm fairly certain he had. 

What is life. 

I'm working on a Paladin deck, and this is what I've got so far:

E7MCXIS.png?1

Thoughts?

I showed this to a friend of mine who mains Paladin, and this is what he said about it:

1st, are you going for midrange or control? He said if midrange, you should take out Stormwind, both Smiths, one Guardian, and the Pyro, but to keep them and add another Pyro if control. Other than that, some general stuff.

- Getting a second Equality, as well as 2 Muster for Battle and at least 1 Quarter master, is important

- Argent Protector is pretty bad

- Double Chow is good

- Only run 1 Hammer of Wrath

- Stormwind and Smith are pretty mediocre

- 2xGuardian of Kings isn't great, but it's OK if you don't have a good replacement

I don't really know much about Paladin, so I won't be able to help personally, but here's this.

Archived