Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

YCM username: Shut Up Thar

Hearthstone username: Thar#1183

Gotta say, the voices of the hero and the minions really add some spunk to this game.

Region? 

Welcome, nonetheless. 

Also, I suppose tournaments are out of the picture due to regional differences? 

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM username: Kyng
Hearthstone username: Kyng#2422
Region: EU

Sincerely curious if anyone in this club has any prior experience with Warcraft.

Warcraft III ROC and TFT were the shit, played a teeny tiny bit of WoW. I get a lot of references in Hearthstone though.

Best card in the game. I had an arena draft where I pulled both Leeory and Tirion, but Tirion was pretty much useless and never the right play, while Leeroy won most of my games that draft.

Leroy's one of those cards where you pop it out and have to use immediately for good value. Cuz if you don't, it just dies to the whelps it summoned.

That or you have some 1 damage AoE that'll kill off the whelps anyway.

I figured I'd might as well share this, since there are some card creators in this club (I think?):
http://achievementgen.com/hearthstone/

I like how if you don't supply art it just puts the coin there.

Leroy's one of those cards where you pop it out and have to use immediately for good value. Cuz if you don't, it just dies to the whelps it summoned.
That or you have some 1 damage AoE that'll kill off the whelps anyway.

I like how if you don't supply art it just puts the coin there.

Buffing Leeroy tends to work well, from what I've seen. Pallies popping a Might or Kings on it makes it incredibly effective.

Never noticed that, to be frank. Interesting, though. Could be better, definitely a good standard though.

Alright Shradow, gotta say. Your sig keeps screwing with my browser XD The page keeps blanking as I scroll down because it has to constantly load your cards. lol

Also, have they said anything about Gold becoming more plentiful? As it stands now, unless you pay money or you're just godly lucky in the arena, you're only gonna have enough gold for it every couple days.

Alright. Finally managed to build up 160 gold. Arena time. Would anyone be able to log on and help me build my deck? I get the feeling i'd do terrible alone at this point. lol My first run was 2 - 3 with the Warlock.

EDIT: Shradow helped build my deck for the Warrior....Went 0 - 3......Yeah, i'll just do it myself next time.

Alright. Finally managed to build up 160 gold. Arena time. Would anyone be able to log on and help me build my deck? I get the feeling i'd do terrible alone at this point. lol My first run was 2 - 3 with the Warlock.

EDIT: Shradow helped build my deck for the Warrior....Went 0 - 3......Yeah, i'll just do it myself next time.

Tbh Warrior is a pretty bad class in Arena, they have little to no actual removal. Plus the nerf to one of their best cards made it hard for them to finish a game.

Archived