Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

I think it's just you bro. 

A common mistake I see people make is that they automatically grab cards they deem as "good", and basically whatever class card they find, because, you know, class cards.

Grab the f***ing value, Yeti, Harvest Golem, Shield Master, s*** that you absolutely know will trade for more than one card.

I've seen so many people grab s*** like gimmicky class cards.

Also, stabilize your mana curve, getting sufficient 2-4 drops is imperative to the flow of the game, it doesn't matter how good your late game is if you can't even get to it.

None of those showed up. Know what I was getting? Young Dragonhawks. Wisps. Mana Wraiths. MURLOCS EVERYWHERE. Really shitty cards. I got some decent stuff, but the decent stuff was blown out of the water by the shitty stuff. BTW, got Mage with NO FIREBALLS AND NO FLAMESTRIKES. All I had was ONE Arcane Missiles and ONE Polymorph.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of those showed up. Know what I was getting? Young Dragonhawks. Wisps. Mana Wraiths. MURLOCS EVERYWHERE. Really shitty cards. I got some decent stuff, but the decent stuff was blown out of the water by the shitty stuff. BTW, got Mage with NO FIREBALLS AND NO FLAMESTRIKES. All I had was ONE Arcane Missiles and ONE Polymorph.

Had similar, no Fireballs or Flamestrikes. Though I was able to get 2 Arcane Intellects & 2 Polys. A few other damage spells, and some decent minions.

I think it's just you bro. 

A common mistake I see people make is that they automatically grab cards they deem as "good", and basically whatever class card they find, because, you know, class cards.

Grab the f***ing value, Yeti, Harvest Golem, Shield Master, s*** that you absolutely know will trade for more than one card.

I've seen so many people grab s*** like gimmicky class cards.

Also, stabilize your mana curve, getting sufficient 2-4 drops is imperative to the flow of the game, it doesn't matter how good your late game is if you can't even get to it.

Iirc he's the one that started using that one tier list, meaning it's not a value issue, it's a luck issue.

Which is very much possible. I've had to draft that Priestess of Thune and other shitty cards before just because the other options were worse.

Made a 6-3 mage run earlier today and drafted similar to what D.A and OW said above, no fireball/flamestrikes.

Got 1 arcane intellect, 2 polymorph, 2 blizzard, 1 cone of cold, 1 frostbolt, 1 arcane missile for real class cards and vaporize too if you count that (was super relevant for me, took out mid-high mana taunters every time i saw it) and no real power cards apart from a legendary Ysera. Aside from that I had a small handful of go-to minions to work with and every game was super close bar like 1 game.

It was my best arena run so far so i'm pretty happy at how I did considering it was (imo) an average draft.

Somehow going 4-0 with what I thought was a terrible Paladin draft. It lacks the great stuff like Consecrate and Truesilver Champion, but it's got stuff like Divine Protection and Humility, which I usually don't pick in favor of other things. Though so far they've been very helpful, maybe I never game them enough credit.

I'm on a Paly draft now. 0 Consecration, but 4 Truesilver Chanpion and a Tirion. Absolutely hilarious.

What I've found hilarious was my recent Hunter run with 3 Argent Commander, 4 Explosive Traps and 4 Acidic Swamp Oozes (only 2 drop they gave me and better than other choices they gave)

I bet you play murloc.dek

*MiracleRogue.dek

Beside the point regardless, mage ability's too strong.

That and they have the best spells and all of them are common. When you draft mage you're basically ensured obscene amounts of fireball's, strikes, poly's, all of the bullshit. 

There's no real "risk" involved, that kind of defeats the purpose of arena in my opinion. 

*MiracleRogue.dek

Beside the point regardless, mage ability's too strong.

That and they have the best spells and all of them are common. When you draft mage you're basically ensured obscene amounts of fireball's, strikes, poly's, all of the bullshit.

There's no real "risk" involved, that kind of defeats the purpose of arena in my opinion. 

oh

Finally got around to beating all the "Expert" Level AI Heroes. Spent the 100 gold on a card pack. Pulled double Epics. Ancient of Lore and Lay on Hands. WELL WORTH the effort. It's also my 2nd Ancient of Lore, so Druid's lookin' pretty good right about now. I also own 2 Defender of Argus and 2 Sunwalkers now. All I need is 45 more Dust and i'll also own my 2nd Argent Commander. Starting to really enjoy constructed now.

Archived