Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im too bad to figure things out so I use this for arena: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AifXEOqTcGcLdFVvWk1GRjVJTHJUaTVLcGViR1RRTFE&gid=20

Now that I think about it it's pretty nice and spills kinda accurately into constructed.

this is really neat

Accepted.

Also, when did you come back to this site? Haven't seen you in what seems to be at least 4 or so years. 

i'm always around here somewhere, my addiction runs deeeep

So, that Warrior deck I mentioned earlier absolutely crushed me. I've been looking to make a cool Enrage deck for awhile, and he beat me so bad I had to copy the deck, with a few of my liberties, and give it a shot:

dzmuwLO.jpg

On my first run, I went perfect against a Mage. Had 5 armor left over, in fact. Of course on turn 7 came the flamestrike to clear my board, but it gave me tons of armor from the Armorsmiths, and left my surviving monsters with lots of enrage power which let me win immediately after.

EDIT: I've switched the Shield Blocks out for Boulderfist Ogres, since I have plenty of card draw and armor, but I lack late game power if my monsters get cleared out early.

How highly do you value card draw? 

Personally find it to be imperative, I usually always choose card draw options when drafting because during the later stages of the game piling a s*** ton of cards and making it impossible for your opponent to catch up is just too strong. 

It's actually why I lost the game. Had like a couple of Novice Engineer's and those 2/4s with a draw, (Gnomish Inventor or some shit?), which is why I ran out of cards sooner and fatigue started hitting me harder.

I have to question that picture's authenticity. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you look to the left, it shows that he played 3 of the same card earlier in the turn. Isn't that impossible?

Not if it's Arena. I think.

OT: Aside from how irritating it is to grind for Gold (After I went 2-3 as a Rogue in Arena off of the back of going 8-3 with the nuttiest hunter draft (I got offered 5 multi-Shots, two Arcane Shot, 2 Animal Companion, an Argent Commander, and 2 Kill Command, it was crazy)), I really love this game so far.

I mean, I still suck mostly because I struggle to shift in tempo at times and wind up taking control of the game when it's to late for me to come back in it from a couple of Hero Powers, but I really like it. Plus it's a nice change going back to conventional ways of playing the game.

Really wish gettin Gold was easier.

I have to question that picture's authenticity. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you look to the left, it shows that he played 3 of the same card earlier in the turn. Isn't that impossible?

Arena drafting has no copy-of-cards-per-limit restriction.

And I'm guessing Power word Shield + 3 (Whatever it is that doubles health) + (That thing that makes ATK = Health)

(7+2) x 2 x 2 x 2 = 72

So basically a really situational combo that can only be done in arena and relies on subpar cards (Shield and that ATK = Health are good at least, doubling health is eeeh)

So TotalBiscuit is really the only guy I watch Hearthstone videos of, and I've been watching them for a couple months or so now, but I've gotten to the point in my own Hearthstone career that watching him and his mistakes just makes me angry at times.

Most often now he sees his mistakes himself, just after the fact.

Should see Lord of the Legendaries part 5.

Druid is good provided you nab yourself one of the 8/8 taunt Trees. Seriously, they are bashing my face in my current Paladin run (my previous one went 6-3, which is the best I've gone so far anyway). Druids' true strength is the fact that you can grab loads of stuff with choices: a big plus when you never know what your opponent is playing.

Rogue, I think, straddles Tier 1 and Tier 2.

So I went 1 - 3 in Arena today with Priest. I got terrible draft picks and for the fourth time in a row, had no legendaries. HOWEVER. I admit that I legitimately lost 2 of those 3. The third? I had it won....THEN MY OPPONENT TOP DECKED DEATHWING AND I HAD NO ANSWER TO IT. HE HAD NO CARDS IN HAND! THEN BOOP! DEATHWING!

Druid is good provided you nab yourself one of the 8/8 taunt Trees. Seriously, they are bashing my face in my current Paladin run (my previous one went 6-3, which is the best I've gone so far anyway). Druids' true strength is the fact that you can grab loads of stuff with choices: a big plus when you never know what your opponent is playing.

Rogue, I think, straddles Tier 1 and Tier 2.

I wouldn't say Ironbark is necessary, just some kind of late game power plays is good for the deck. Ironbark just happens to be one of the better power plays.

So I went 1 - 3 in Arena today with Priest. I got terrible draft picks and for the fourth time in a row, had no legendaries. HOWEVER. I admit that I legitimately lost 2 of those 3. The third? I had it won....THEN MY OPPONENT TOP DECKED DEATHWING AND I HAD NO ANSWER TO IT. HE HAD NO CARDS IN HAND! THEN BOOP! DEATHWING!

Y u no Mind Control?

Does anyone else get the graphics errors where the Coin is just a purple circle and Gold cards don't actually have the pictures of the card in them, just the gold frame? Is there a way to fix that?

I think it's just the graphic's card, cuz I had that issue with an older laptop, but the new one I got for gaming works just fine.

I'm not sure at a.l though, just letting you know you're not the only one.

Am I the only one whose games constantly freeze? Every time I am about to win a game it freezes (always on the opponent's turn). It can't be my computer because it is new and runs games like starcraft on high graphics easily. Is it my internet connection? Are my opponents closing the game? is it a bug? Someone please tell me because I feel like I am wasting my time playing games and never winning them because of this. I may as well quit at this point.

Am I the only one whose games constantly freeze? Every time I am about to win a game it freezes (always on the opponent's turn). It can't be my computer because it is new and runs games like starcraft on high graphics easily. Is it my internet connection? Are my opponents closing the game? is it a bug? Someone please tell me because I feel like I am wasting my time playing games and never winning them because of this. I may as well quit at this point.

That's strange, because my computer runs it just fine. Are you playing against another player? Because they might be disconnecting without properly forfeiting, which usually causes the other player's computer to f*ck up.

Now, can anyone tell me why the Hunter is so goddamn hard to beat?

That's strange, because my computer runs it just fine. Are you playing against another player? Because they might be disconnecting without properly forfeiting, which usually causes the other player's computer to f*ck up.

Now, can anyone tell me why the Hunter is so goddamn hard to beat?

But it happens nearly every game (Just happens to happen just before winning a lot) and It doesn't count as a win making completing quests slow and a real chore rather than an enjoyable game.

Personally I don't have much trouble against hunters, what deck do you use? I use Warlock and just try to limit the use of my hero ability since most hunters try to play aggressively.

Archived