• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM username: .Ash

Hearthstone username (include the f***ing numbers please)Skizo#2306

Region: Euro

pretty convinced that warlock sucks already

Accepted.

Also, when did you come back to this site? Haven't seen you in what seems to be at least 4 or so years. 

Alright. Finally managed to build up 160 gold. Arena time. Would anyone be able to log on and help me build my deck? I get the feeling i'd do terrible alone at this point. lol My first run was 2 - 3 with the Warlock.

EDIT: Shradow helped build my deck for the Warrior....Went 0 - 3......Yeah, i'll just do it myself next time.

Best and worst thing you could do is listen to people.

Input is great and all, but sometimes you just need to learn shit for yourself. 

Is it just me or does any game that features "Fair Matchmaking" never match fairly? I, a Level 1 Druid, went up against a Level 10+ Mage who quite obviously crafted most of the cards in her deck. Fair? Really?

I know right?

I have a level 8 Mage now, but the difficulty curve just skyrockets at that point. People don't mess around, which doesn't work for me because I don't play competitively. It's really stressful and hardly worth the effort at some point.

Though, that roulette wheel is pretty funny.

If you don't have any cards, don't play constructed. 

Just play arena where everyone is forced to draft a deck using the same pool of cards.

It's impossible to play Arena if you don't have the gold for it though, which is the situation i'm in. If I want gold, I HAVE to play constructed and try to do the daily quests.

It's impossible to play Arena if you don't have the gold for it though, which is the situation i'm in. If I want gold, I HAVE to play constructed and try to do the daily quests.

I know how you feel. I keep getting forced to use classes I am bad with in an attempt to get gold and since I am bad at them it takes longer than it should to get 3 wins.

Or at least, don't be discouraged when playing constructed because you aren't expected to win with the basic cards.

I've been solely playing Hearthstone since I've downloaded it, I've yet to see the need to go play constructed. I tend to average 4-8 wins, that coupled with the 40 gold from the daily almost always earns me enough for an arena run, a card pack and some dust. 

Getting good at arena is the most important thing as a newcomer. 

Aaaaaand favorited. I'ma use this next time and see how things go. Perhaps it'll help me better understand the game.

Do know that sometimes you have better potential for certain cards. Spellpower's a good example, get a lot of damage spells and Spellpower will be a bit higher.

How highly do you value card draw? 

Personally find it to be imperative, I usually always choose card draw options when drafting because during the later stages of the game piling a shit ton of cards and making it impossible for your opponent to catch up is just too strong. 

How highly do you value card draw? 

Personally find it to be imperative, I usually always choose card draw options when drafting because during the later stages of the game piling a s*** ton of cards and making it impossible for your opponent to catch up is just too strong. 

It depends on the card draw. Novice Engineer use to be fine when it had 2 health. Now it just dies to Mages, Rouges, Druids and the occassional Paladin recruit that survived a turn, and doesn't trade very well.

Loot Hoarder at least trades better, and the draw on deathrattle kinda turns people away from smacking it.

I know card draw is important, but I usually don't run much for it.

In my Paladin deck, just the two Hammer of Wraths. For Warrior, Shield Blocks and a Commanding Shout. For Rogue, a single Sprint (which admittedly is high card draw) and two Fans of Knives.

I think my only decks that doesn't run any card draw are my Shaman decks, since I don't have any Mana Tide Totems. I find Shaman can compensate enough, though, since his powerful overload cards mean he needs to use less cards, and is unable to use too many at once from the overload.

Archived