[Finished]Dual-Skill Contest [Top Prize: 10000 Points]

Aix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hue hue hue ill never tell

So, I felt like giving this post meaning. We can either do something with 2 effects or something that can be used 2 ways....but can we do both? omg quad-skill

[b]Card Requirements:[/b] Create a card with 2 or more applications

I am just living the dreaaaaaam of one name chage per week.

Don't push it. Though, I do wonder who you asked this time.

Let's try not to stray too off-topic now shall we? Please no more spamming.

Pretty simple, bcoz BOM can use for many things, flip an opponent monster to prevent it to be used for Sync/Xyz and can use to your own monster to prevent any effects that target it, not to mention many other benefits from this, and this is what TC meant application

Pretty simple, bcoz BOM can use for many things, flip an opponent monster to prevent it to be used for Sync/Xyz and can use to your own monster to prevent any effects that target it, not to mention many other benefits from this, and this is what TC meant application

Apparently it was ruled that you can just flip it back face-up if it didnt declare an attack so it doesn't really stop Synch/Xyz exactly... (I'm not a fan of that ruling..)

Apparently it was ruled that you can just flip it back face-up if it didnt declare an attack so it doesn't really stop Synch/Xyz exactly... (I'm not a fan of that ruling..)

What's about the one that just summoned? This card ruins Karakuri spamming pretty well, not to mention Goblin, Kage and Tin

Archived