• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Astro: A shite though at that.

[spoiler=My thoughts on 14 RAW]

From the evidence that Reiji was shown back at LDS it looks as if someone from the Fusion course was attacked given that The Last Warrior from Another Planet, Fusion Recovery and Instant Fusion were shown. That could explain why Masumi was worried.
I would also like to know who Yuzu was on the phone too as well. I suppose we'll find out sooner or later.
With the duel, I'd like to know what intentions Shuzo had of wanting to have Yuya's hand revealed with his trap card, but that's something that the subs can answer.

[/spoiler]

Just a thought. And to J-Max, you know, the guy who used to have a large breasted Nurse Joy for an Avatar, the headmasters name was Shuzo.

What has my Avatar got to do with anything? :/

@ British Soul:

[Spoiler=]I think that Shuzo wanted to know when Yuya would have the Pendulums in his hand to take them away. Also the fact that he got to see Yuya's hand of course.[/Spoiler]

What has my Avatar got to do with anything? :/

@ British Soul:

[Spoiler=]I think that Shuzo wanted to know when Yuya would have the Pendulums in his hand to take them away. Also the fact that he got to see Yuya's hand of course.[/Spoiler]

It was an old avatar. But you called Shuzo headmaster.

Speaking of the Shivering kid. He actually didn't go "Shivers" at all in this episode for once.

[Spoiler=]I was half expecting him to go nuts to be honest once Yuya went all Entertainer again. Especially with the 2 new Entermates that were introduced via Pendulum Summon.[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=]I was half expecting him to go nuts to be honest once Yuya went all Entertainer again. Especially with the 2 new Entermates that were introduced via Pendulum Summon.[/Spoiler]

[spoiler=response]

Yeah, I was also expecting him to do that as well. I'm glad he didn't though.

[/spoiler]

Point taken. As for the food it'll probably be poisoned Kushikatsu. Did I spell that right?

if you're talking about the previews, I wouldn't bother thinking right now as an evil food...with the exception being some demonic cookie.

Anywho:

[spoiler=Episode 14 Thoughts]

It was pretty much a rushed episode, and I did feel like I couldn't properly get much of the symbolic reconciliation Shuzo tried to place on Yuya, and there was a lot of dialogue that had to do with Yusho and his history that would somehow make Yuya suddenly back on his feet. So in addition with some talk with Reiji at LDS HQ, and Masumi being pissed about something, this is another episode where subs are critical. If it all it took to reconcile Yuya was by doing what Sawatari had done and revealed some traits about his father, that's something I have to investigate. For now, all I see in Yuya is a superficial duelist putting on a mask who believes his selfish means of using a never-before used method would actually make him be famous in the footsteps of his father. Honestly, he is no where near being in that confirmation range yet, and the Junior youth championship is the way to go.

What also highly bothers me are the cards being played, which every episode keeps becoming straightforward and unconvincing plot device cards. Shuzo plays an interesting Guts Master deck, but a loose hand-exchange/confiscation strategy along with an Xyz buildup kinda seems pretty strange. Shuzo would be the kind that uses Coach monsters, after all they are pretty hot-blooded themselves. But it seems as if Shuzo is never going to be seen dueling again since his Guts Master cards wouldn't seem proper anywhere else. Yuya on the other hand is what Im more looking at. Every other monster he has in his had works on a Pendulum/OTK strategy with Odd-Eyes, yet standalone they awfully suck. It's just my opinion, but I do feel that Yuya has to actually have some surprise and variety to him than relying on Action Cards. I dunno, but even for a main character who uses the serie's key dueling method, I really want to see useful Entermates that can be used to neat combinations and strategies and not having to create more ones by taking an animal and sticking a top hat on it.

I might just be b****ing about a stupid opinion of mine, but I've found the LDS players more great in being able to defend their skill. But once again, Junior youth Championships. Main characters here have to step it up a notch since the road to being an Entermate Duelist is quite far.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My thoughts on 14 RAW]

From the evidence that Reiji was shown back at LDS it looks as if someone from the Fusion course was attacked given that The Last Warrior from Another Planet, Fusion Recovery and Instant Fusion were shown. (Albeit a tad blurred) That could explain why Masumi was worried.
I would also like to know who Yuzu was on the phone too as well. I suppose we'll find out sooner or later.
With the duel, I'd like to know what intentions Shuzo had of wanting to have Yuya's hand revealed with his trap card, but that's something that the subs can answer.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 14 Thoughts]I was under the impression that Yuzu called Yuya's Mom; seemed like 2 and 2 together.

Regarding the duel, I also thought he was just trying to say that "Anyone can Pendulum Summon, you just have to be at your best when faced with a strong opponent, ect". But again this is all speculation. These were just the first things that came to my mind.[/spoiler]

I want a Ritual Duelist to appear and be all like "Extra Deck? Ha, what's that? Strong Monsters don't have to come from the Extra you know." Lol

I got bored and I have shitty japanese so why not

[spoiler=spoiler]

• Yuya says something like "Why can he use my Pendulum Summon"
  • Shuzo is like "What a relief, LDS left, good job guys"
  • Sora says something about Yuya barely winning or whatever
  • The kids are like "shut up coward, you're not even a member of YSDS"
  • Sora's like "my bad"
  • Shuzo like "what's your problem" and the kids are like "We'll beat up LDS"
  • Something about Pendulums not belonging to Yuya
  • "Welcome back president"
  • They're talking about a strong summon, I think Himika is like "so it wasn't Yuya?
  • Why do all the fusion users here have fusion noodles?
  • The top 3 are talking about Sawatari being scared
  • Yaiba is talking about how there was no action field but damage happened
  • This is all motivational stuff
  • Guts Masters are obviously referencing Battlin Boxers
  • Shuzo is like "Are you scared of Reiji, what a loser" or something
  • Guts Master Heat is f***ing hilarious
  • The monsters taken with the first spell can't be summoned
  • The monsters taken with the second spell can't be normal summoned but they can be pendulum summoned
  • He asks Yuya "Are you shocked that I can use Pendulums" or something
  • the rest of the episode is obvious

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 14 Thoughts]I was under the impression that Yuzu called Yuya's Mum; seemed like 2 and 2 together.

Regarding the duel, I also thought he was just trying to say that "Anyone can Pendulum Summon, you just have to be at your best when faced with a strong opponent, ect". But again this is all speculation. These were just the first things that came to my mind.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Response]

Yuzu, calling Yuya's mum does make sense, almost forgot that she came in for a bit.

Yeah, I was trying to put that into words. Shuzo trying to say to Yuya, "Anyone can Pendulum Summon, but if your opponent can Pendulum Summon as well, you still have to play your best."

[/spoiler]

Saw the latest episode:
63238SpikeEagle.jpg

And just to say I can put another mech-anime spin on it:
14171SpikeEagle2.jpg

Also...
87881ArcVGroup.jpg
The left looks like it has Bruno and Jack Atlas/Rafael, a weird adult Yuma, and someone else.
The right looks like it has Trudge, Rio, and then I can't put my finger on it who is in the upper right.

Someone help me out here: Who looks like who in this lineup?

[spoiler=Saw the latest episode:]
63238SpikeEagle.jpg

And just to say I can put another mech-anime spin on it:
14171SpikeEagle2.jpg

Also...
87881ArcVGroup.jpg
The left looks like it has Bruno and Jack Atlas/Rafael, a weird adult Yuma, and someone else.
The right looks like it has Trudge, Rio, and then I can't put my finger on it who is in the upper right.

Someone help me out here: Who looks like who in this lineup?[/spoiler]

This itself looks feels like a spoiler, but that's none of my business.

Idk about the rest of them, but that's Trudge the right and Raph on the left; no doubt.

Looking at a portrait of Rio again, that's definitely V. Her hair is styled differently and is shorter, and I doubt they would use Merag (although it's possible).

I don't even know if she could become Merag, after Don Thousand's defeat. Its possible, but I can't see why she would be able to. Ushio and Bruno are for sure in there. I kind of thought the one guy looked a bit like Yusei. The other is for sure either Jack or Raf, OR you know who it could be is the guy from Team Ragnarok who had Thor.

Archived