Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Tormented, remember the last sig I requested from you (my current Link one)?

[spoiler=Signature (Part II: Wrath of Khan)]

Dimensions: No exact dimensions, fit the sig to the render as per the instructions below.

Text: No text, but put gear symbols in it.
Colors: I honestly can't think of what colors might look good, I just ask that you try to avoid the color scheme of the background of the normal card art since if it was too similar, requesting this sig would be almost pointless.
Others: I want the signature to be sort of "pop-out". Here's an example (notice how it's not just the render pasted on top of the banner, but how parts are blended to the banner while others aren't). I've also done a quick little thing in Paint regarding the shape and positioning of the part of the banner that's behind the render. The last sig you made is just a rectangle, but I ask that this one follow the trapezoid shape. As for the style, try for something not as fuzzy-looking as the last one, with more defined features, like a metallic feel. Also, the gear symbols could possibly pop out from the banner a little if it looks okay. Maybe have one big gear half popped out of the top of the trapezoid, like the figure at the top of a tower or something.[/spoiler]

Also, feel free to make an accompanying avatar like the last time. If you would like more detail, just PM me.

Tormy, make me six different somethings by using each of these renders. Avis or Siggys.

[spoiler=Agro]yV0D3mH.png

T0MLraX.png

8OHMaUy.png

XPUqy1I.png

1GnqEgA.png[/spoiler]

Dimensions: Make it larger so that it doesn't look awkward on the about me page.

Text: Ew, text in avis. Ew.

Colors: Do what you want.

Signatures:

Dimensions: Do what you want

Text: Do what looks good. Don't make it tacky.

Colors: Do what you want.

Yeah!

Custom Images:

Colors: Anything to match Dark Blade's(or any of his variations/fusions) art work

Render: Render

Others: Same as colors

Please and thank you! :D

96oQB6U.png

Tormy, make me six different somethings by using each of these renders. Avis or Siggys.

Agro, are you taking the piss?

Do you want an avi/sig combo for EACH one of them or just six separate things using at least one render for every avi/sig?

So, Tormented, remember the last sig I requested from you (my current Link one)?

[spoiler=Signature (Part II: Wrath of Khan)]

Dimensions: No exact dimensions, fit the sig to the render as per the instructions below.

Text: No text, but put gear symbols in it.
Colors: I honestly can't think of what colors might look good, I just ask that you try to avoid the color scheme of the background of the normal card art since if it was too similar, requesting this sig would be almost pointless.
Others: I want the signature to be sort of "pop-out". Here's an example (notice how it's not just the render pasted on top of the banner, but how parts are blended to the banner while others aren't). I've also done a quick little thing in Paint regarding the shape and positioning of the part of the banner that's behind the render. The last sig you made is just a rectangle, but I ask that this one follow the trapezoid shape. As for the style, try for something not as fuzzy-looking as the last one, with more defined features, like a metallic feel. Also, the gear symbols could possibly pop out from the banner a little if it looks okay. Maybe have one big gear half popped out of the top of the trapezoid, like the figure at the top of a tower or something.[/spoiler]

Also, feel free to make an accompanying avatar like the last time. If you would like more detail, just PM me.

6L6IDKE.png

Agro, are you taking the piss?

Sometimes I compare making you do things for me to taking a piss, yes.

Do you want an avi/sig combo for EACH one of them or just six separate things using at least one render for every avi/sig?

The latter. Make one thing for each render, and decide whether you'd rather each render be made into an avi or a sig.

Archived