Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tormy, make me six different somethings by using each of these renders. Avis or Siggys.

Dimensions: Make it larger so that it doesn't look awkward on the about me page.

Text: Ew, text in avis. Ew.

Colors: Do what you want.

Signatures:

Dimensions: Do what you want

Text: Do what looks good. Don't make it tacky.

Colors: Do what you want.

Yeah!

[spoiler='from now on I should start charging you'] 1MwnIsp.png K107Whl.png QtkOvhQ.png h209LkU.png Mb9y6Xu.png [/spoiler]

Hello. I'd like to order a logo, please.

[spoiler=Logo Order]Dimensions: I'd like for the text to be no bigger than 100 pixels tall and 500 wide. If it ends up being bigger in one or both dimensions, I don't really mind. As for everything else that might go into it, I don't care how big or small that  is, as long as it looks good.

Others: I'd like for a dragon silhouette to be incorporated into it, unless you have a better idea for it. I don't need a whole dragon silhouette, just the head, tail, and/or a wing or two would be just fine. The RP I'm making takes place in a post-apocalyptic like setting, where magic and mana has been brought back into the world thanks to science genetically recreating dragons into the world. Use that info however you wish to make the logo. Other than the title and text size, I have nothing else set in stone for the logo.

Text: Mana Unleashed

Colors: Uhhh.. I don't have much in mind for color. I trust in your judgement. It could be in all black. I don't really care as long as it doesn't look ridiculous.

[/spoiler]

Btw, I wouldn't blame ya if ya rejected my order.

I'd actually like to change my request to one of the full picture, as well as add a second picture, hopefully you didn't get far into the first one yet.

[spoiler=Render Request]

cCvyyBO.gif

CNrIc3G.jpg[/spoiler]

EDIT: Wow, just realized the second picture is even bigger than the Strider one from before.

Archived