Yugioh Custom Card Database

Sleepy

Bird Princess:

1 WIND Tuner monster + 1 or more WIND non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: All WIND monsters gain 500 ATK, except this card.

^re-worded the effect and you don't need that scratched word there.

I think if you made it's original ATK 2000, made the boost 400 ATK, stopped excluding her from the effect, and made it a Continuous effect, it'd be a pretty solid card.

It'd look something along these lines:

WIND Level 6 [Winged Beast / Synchro / Efect] ATK/ 2000    DEF/ 1800
1 WIND Tuner + 1 or more WIND non-Tuner monsters

All WIND monsters on the field gain 400 ATK.

It's kinda simple, but it's a 2400 ATK monster on it's own right, and stacking it would create pretty nice power boosts. Which is nice in such an early stage of the game.

Imperial World Dragon:

Yup, now that I'm analyzing the cards as a whole. I'll let aside the fact that the boss was made before any pieces to base it's use on were created, and it still is pretty overpowered. This card would be too much a boss with or without Dragon Rulers.

In this format, it'd probably still be a very powerful card if it had even half as much ATK and DEF as it currently does, and that says a lot of the card.

Skull Head Hook Hand:

Oh.. oh that.... it banishes during the End Phase. How did I never noticed that clause?

Nothing to say about it that hasn't been said before. Just make it more generic like Koko said and it'd be perfect IMO.

Prototobyte:

AKA OTK machine much? It only needs a single in the middle of the duel to have this card reveal those 5 monster with at least 1800 ATK on average to make it past 10,000 ATK. Also, it needs a picture.

The card should have a limit to how much you can use to boost it, and it should also probably banish those monsters that boost the Machine to prevent repetition and bring out some sort of drawback for a sudden 4000 ATK monster (even under these suggestions).

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I have gone over vanillas, effect monsters, Synchros, and the Xyz, time to get to Spell and Trap Cards:

I took the liberty of updating the effect of Mystical Rebirth in absence of a response from the creator, and since the other active people also deemed it necessary.

Though, I did the edit based on my personal view, feel free to complain about the change or point out anything about it that it'd still need to have changed.

Recycling Core:

I personally don't like it all that much for a first set because of how specific it is.

Instead of having to use Machine-Type monsters for a Machine-Type Synchro/Xyz, what about ANY Synchro/Xyz?

What about ANY Summon?

This card as it is, might as well be an archetype-support card.

Also, when it DOES find consistent use, it'll be like a more generic Wind-Up Factory. With a Graceful Charity-like option slapped on it.

It needs to be watered down on top of loosening up on the requirements.

I'd personally go along the lines of:
When a Machine-Type monster(s) is used for a Summon: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into the deck, then add 1 Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Or even go as far as "When a monster is used for a [kind(s) of] Summon: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck, show that monster, and add 1 monster with the same Level and(or?) Type from your Deck to your hand.

IDK, something........ 

Obviously keeping the OPT clause it has.

I think my rough suggestions on this one might also be not ok, but just throwing stuff out there to give ideas......

Mulligan's Vortex:
We still need to update that one. For the sake of this format, it should probably have the normal color of a Spell Card.

Dread Graveyard:
DL, Once per turn DL, Once per turn.....

Or actually, even a single-use effect would be good enough, really.... IMO. If that could mean it'd be viable for any type that is.

Impulsive Greed:

Needs to have the   You can only activate 1 "Impulsive Greed" per turn      clause.

The rest are fine.

Would it be that much of an issue if Hook-Hand was 1 Tuner + 1 DARK monster?

I mean, I intended Grappler to be able to Summon Hook-Hand, but I can understand if that is a bit much, if we really want Hook to be DARK Tuner + non-Tuner. I'm fine with either one; It's your call, because it's your set.

And I guess I could remove the last bit on Grappler's effect, given the nature of everyone making Attribute-specific Synchros.

thx to Armz and Sleepy for pointed out that my card's OPed, so I tone down my card a bit, what do it's look like now?

th0UPzF.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned by card effects. You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK becomes 1200. When this card is Summoned: Place 1 Sword Counter on this card (max. 1). While this card has a Sword Counter on it, it gains 400 ATK and cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, after this card attacked or was attacked: You can remove 1 Sword Counter from this card; destroy 1 card on the field. During each of your opponent's End Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position: Place 1 Sword Counter on this card.

Would it be that much of an issue if Hook-Hand was 1 Tuner + 1 DARK monster?

I mean, I intended Grappler to be able to Summon Hook-Hand, but I can understand if that is a bit much, if we really want Hook to be DARK Tuner + non-Tuner. I'm fine with either one; It's your call, because it's your set.

And I guess I could remove the last bit on Grappler's effect, given the nature of everyone making Attribute-specific Synchros.

I personally have no problems with that requirement, personally. I never really thought of the removal of "non-Tuner" the mechanic as particularly broken, really.

I don't want to look at this as "my set" as much as "our set". It's YOUR creation and your contribution so you deserve a say in this. Teamwork you know? ;D

That's why I (for the most part) keep asking people to give their opinions and/or counter/reply to mine. Rather than just changing it up on my own.

Unknown Synchron doesn't exist, and we have no Rank 7 Xyzs.
The OP literally stated we are starting over O,o

@Sleepy:
[spoiler=Fixed my stuff]
yYuEf5N.jpg

If this card declares an attack, you can Discard 1 card: This card gains 800 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Skull Head Grappler" from your hand or Deck in face-up Defense Position.

ZUk2FqQ.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 DARK monster.
If this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field: Destroy it. The opponent must control at least 2 Spell/Trap cards to activate and resolve this effect. This effect of "Skull Head Hook-Hand" can only be activated once per turn. If the opponent declares a direct attack with a monster with 2000 or more ATK, you can Special Summon this card(from your Graveyard). If this card is Special Summoned in this way, this card cannot be destroyed by battle, and is Banished during the End Phase.

Yes, I went with 1 DARK monster for the later.
Mostly, because we have a few Tuners that could also make it, and wouldn't make it as narrow as far as shenanigans go.
Hell, you could do even do Crazy Crazy Cukoo + Grappler, because Cukoo can just Summon another copy of itself, so all you would need is a Level 3 DARK(Grappler is the only one, at the moment).[/spoiler]

Updated the OP with the changes of the 3 cards.

I also added a small * system to sort out the ones that are already fully realized.

And a clause so that people that drop their cards and then go away for a week or so without attending to replies, don't have to be waited for if the need arises.

DL's Level 6 monster is pretty much only not approved yet because I'm waiting for someone to come out and say "the image is fine" or "the image is too borderline" as an extra opinion. DL won't be until like, Tuesday.

Someone please call out on my Avarice Spell Card so I can finally stamp the seal of approval (or change it if needed).

Revised Crazy Crazy Cukoo:

During your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged-Beast-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. You must control this face-up card to activate and resolve this effect. This effect of "Crazy Crazy Cukoo" can only be activated once per turn.

Current version in the OP can be activated any number of times, and can even Summon copies of itself, to which, then proceed to Summon other copies. This version fixes a lot of that.

Unsealing: Personally, I think it's fine. Might be a little problematic if used in multiples all at once, but that's another story.

Revised Crazy Crazy Cukoo:
Current version in the OP can be activated any number of times, and can even Summon copies of itself, to which, then proceed to Summon other copies. This version fixes a lot of that.

Unsealing: Personally, I think it's fine. Might be a little problematic if used in multiples all at once, but that's another story.

If I can find the images, I think I could replicate the cards. For now, I think I'll update the text under the card.

Can't believe I forgot that clause when I even commented on it when I examined it xD

As for my card... I'll add the "only one at a time" clause to it and have it considered "fair" then.

Protototype Mk-2

Level 4/EARTH/Machine/Effect

While this card is in your Deck, its name is treated as "Protototype". Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

0/1750

eaVzpYE.jpg

Crazy Crazy Cuckoo

Level 3/WIND/Winged Beast/Tuner

If this card is face-up during your Standby Phase search your Deck for 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.

200/1300

For when you come online:

MK2 needs an image, and Crazy Crazy Cuckoo an update on the effect (the new clause is in the OP thread or in the above post of Armadilloz's

You also have a couple more cards that are still in written format.

Just a reminder.

It's taking forever, but I'm looking for the images of DL's card. Since I can see many of them were just randomly grabbed from Google, and he'll be absent for days (he told me he would be) I see no big harm about tweaking his cards and seeing if they become ok like that, so our hands are not tied here:

[spoiler=God of Thunder, Raiken]

soOijmu.jpg

Can also be Normal Summoned with 1 Tribute, and it gains 800 ATK for each Tribute used. When Normal Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster; if it's original ATK is equal to or lower than half of this card's current ATK, destroy it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dreaded Graveyard]

2qz63ZV.jpg

Zombie-Type monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once while face-up on the field, during your opponent's End Phase: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Graveyard that was destroyed by battle this turn or last turn; Special Summon it as a Zombie-Type monster. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When the monster leaves the field, destroy this card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Protective Vines]

0grt2Qo.jpg

FLIP: Target 1 face-up monster; it loses 1200 ATK, and if that target's ATK becomes 0 this way, it is destroyed. Once while face-up on the field, if you control a Normal Monster: You can target 1 Attack Position monster; switch it to Defense Position.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Outcast Priestess (this one I'm pretty much turning into a different effect completely)]

C5Q0bBx.jpg

This card's effect are negated while you control other monsters. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed, you can banish 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard instead. Once per turn, if an Equip Card equipped to this card is destroyed: You can draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

Aside from the fact I said I wasn't going to contribute any more cards...
I changed my mind, because I want to include 1 more.
NuKjszx.jpg

If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card(either by battle or card effect): You can Target 1 other monster in your Graveyard with a Level: Banish it. Then, you can add to your hand 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute and a Level lower then the Banished Target. The effect of "Starman Advanced" can only be activated once per turn.

More or less, I want this game to have some kind of generic-ish searcher.

Aside from the fact I said I wasn't going to contribute any more cards...
I changed my mind, because I want to include 1 more.

More or less, I want this game to have some kind of generic-ish searcher.

Oh, I didn't know that. Must have skipped it by accident. So you won't make any more cards? =0

And seems we now have a watered down Sangan. I'll add it to the OP.

Oh, I didn't know that. Must have skipped it by accident. So you won't make any more cards? =0

Well, for the most part, I want to try and correct ones that are unintentionally overpowered/incorrectly worded/etc.
Although, if nobody posts here in a while, I guess I could contribute a card or two. Just, I don't want to end up contributing more cards then everyone else is, despite the fact I could easily do that.

And seems we now have a watered down Sangan-

But that's the point.
Sangan was honestly fine at first, with the exception of Exodia. Sangan only became an issue, since, you know, Guide was introduced into the already Graveyard-dependent game that we are in today. Not to mention, with Call also being@3(I doubt this contributes to it), you can basically +1 off of trivial things like that, to which, let you easily form toolboxes out of nothing.
Starman isn't as abusable as Sangan is, which is what I was going for, but I could beef it up a bit if it's needed.

Well, for the most part, I want to try and correct ones that are unintentionally overpowered/incorrectly worded/etc.
Although, if nobody posts here in a while, I guess I could contribute a card or two. Just, I don't want to end up contributing more cards then everyone else is, despite the fact I could easily do that.

But that's the point.
Sangan was honestly fine at first, with the exception of Exodia. Sangan only became an issue, since, you know, Guide was introduced into the already Graveyard-dependent game that we are in today. Not to mention, with Call also being@3(I doubt this contributes to it), you can basically +1 off of trivial things like that, to which, let you easily form toolboxes out of nothing.
Starman isn't as abusable as Sangan is, which is what I was going for, but I could beef it up a bit if it's needed.

No I'm not saying it's a problem. I know it sounded like I was being sarcastic of implying abuse, but no actually I meant that it's a fine contribution xD

I wish I could change the color of the tittle spoilers....

Anyways. You can do that. There's no set amount of cards each person can do. If I started off the thread by saying "must have 100 cards, with 20 being spells. Come quickly because the slots run out" THEN it might be a problem, but even then, some people haven't even posted a card here so I doubt they'd complain about their contribution not being as big. It's like complaining that the project wasn't completely frozen while they were away. So you can post as much as you want.

On another note: Screw it, I'm gonna add my re-worked versions of DLs cards to the OP. There are no in favor/against people on the subject anyways. Maybe I'm just being hasty, but I take the responsibility of restoring them later on if complains happen.

I want to make another card that support my first card and lead to some great R7 from anyone here, also I want to make the first Pendulum Monster of this club ;)

xAnbMpd.jpg

Spell Effect:

When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 7 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Hestia, the Queen of Battlefield" once per turn. If you have a card in your another Pendulum Zone other than "Hestia, the Queen of Battlefield", You cannot Pendulum Summon any monsters, except Level 7 monsters.

Monster Effect:

When this card is Pendulum Summoned, If you control another face-up LIGHT Warrior-Type monster: You can draw 1 card. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control; if it attacks during this turn's Battle Phase, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

I want to make another card that support my first card and lead to some great R7 from anyone here, also I want to make the first Pendulum Monster of this club ;)

xAnbMpd.jpg

I'll prepare a Pendulum spoiler.

However, I don't think Pendulum Monsters can be approved as part of the set officially until we get a better feel at how they play out though.

I'll prepare a Pendulum spoiler.
However, I don't think Pendulum Monsters can be approved as part of the set officially until we get a better feel at how they play out though.

This.
While it's nice and all that people can make Pendulums, they haven't been fully integrated yet.

Archived