[Leaderboard] YCM 1v1 Winter Open 2014 (-Aqua- Wins!)

e5o9sp.jpg

Credit to Tormented

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Leaderboard Tournament of the year! I know it is March and Spring is less than a month away, but I finally have the time to get everything together. For those who have never participated in the Leaderboard, you are welcome to participate in this tournament. Do your best and let us crown a Winter Open Champion!

[spoiler=Rules]
1. The rounds shall be hosted in the 1v1 subforum by myself.
2. All 1v1s in this tournament are Leaderboard eligible.
3. All Leaderboard Rules apply.
4. Up to 16 people may enter in this tournament.
5. The deadline for entry is March 12th at 11:59pm PDT.
6. Cards for each round are due 2 days after the card requirements are posted (time extensions may be granted if things happen such as lack of internet or overload on homework, though the extension will be a max of 2 days.)
7. All cards must be PM'd to me.
8. There is a 15 point minimum entry fee. If you can't pay the fee, say so in your entry post and I'll waive it. The fees will go towards the pot.
9. The winners of each round get a Rep from the losers.
10. The brackets shall be done through challonge.
11. I have the right to add rules as we go.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Card Requirements]
Well, the last round took longer than expected. Now that the final match-ups are set, we can finish this. For the Finals, create a card that will revitalize Anti-Meta. For the Bronze Match, create a card that allows a former deck to gain a "second wind". This is up to interpretation. Deadline: March 27th at 11:59pm PDT.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pot]
545 points
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Prizes]
1st: 40% of the pot + 1000 points from me + 2 Reps + Award Logo
2nd: 25% of the pot + 600 points from me + 1 Rep
3rd: 15% of the pot + 400 points from me
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bracket]
ycmwinteropen2014.png
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Contestants]
1. Aix
2. Thar
3. Ainfinite
4. -Aqua-
5. The Duck Riddler

6. Vector Nightmare
7. Dyson Sphere
8. Blue Amoonguss

9. Giga Drill Breaker
[/spoiler]

Since my grandma's visiting, I can't say when I'll be on an actual computer, but since the card maker bugs outs on my phone, I might run this round short. Best case scenario is that I can get a charger for my laptop so that it'll start running again before the deadline.

Archived