Give the User Above a Summoning/Ride Chant

Super Chaos Sonic

By overlaying Latios and Latias, I now beckon: Mistress of Ninjutsu, unleash the art of your knowledge of these dark arts upon my foe - I call you now to my side. Fight with your master now, as I Xyz Summon Sakura Haruno! Bask in her radiance!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Arc-V is coming out, might as well make an unofficial one.

"From a world beyond darkness and corruption, descend alongside your magical comrades! Pendulum Summon! Shamrock_Frost!"

「暗闇と腐敗を超えた世界から、一緒に魔法の仲間で降臨せよ! ペンデュラム召喚!《シャムロック・フロスト》!」

bump.

i now have all five exodia parts in my hand: i put together all five pieces of the puzzle... destinyexodia!  obliterate!

Don't do this again...and once again, that sort of chant won't exactly work..so in short: No Obliterate/Exodia chant. Back on topic...

Listen to the voice within your mind, let it tell you the right path to take! Syncho Summon! Follow your heart, DestinyExodia!

By sacrificing both my Green and Red Gadget now in order to bring forth my masterpiece - each Gadget becoming a Gear around its neck, imbuing my great machine with their power! Unveil yourself and roar, (Ancient Gear) Gadjiltron (Dragon!)

Through the devastation of my Geartown Field Spell Card, you have angered it, and brought the former town's defender upon you. Face its justice, in the form of (Ancient Gear) Gadjiltron (Dragon!)

Pick and choose, lucky you for having two neat summoning means.

Archived