[902] Next Challengers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the OCG, yes. Not so in the TCG though.

Didn't TCG used to do ghost covers like Heart-eartH Dragon and Excalibur and shit? Or did they completely stop.

So the Pure Eyes rumours are false? or is that still a card?

It's still a card, just not the cover. 

Didn't TCG used to do ghost covers like Heart-eartH Dragon and Excalibur and s***? Or did they completely stop.

It's still a card, just not the cover. 

The source that said Pure-Eyes existed said it was the cover.

So PEPD's existence is in no way confirmed.

The source that said Pure-Eyes existed said it was the cover.

So PEPD's existence is in no way confirmed.

Oh, I missed that part. I should have known a Scale 0 was too good to be true.

Time to go back. This was very 50/50

- The cover monster is Pure-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, a Blue-Eyes Clone with P Scale 0 Wrong

- The new archetype will be a bunch of Pendulum Monsters that resemble physical pendulums. Too early to know if this is true
- Shadolls get a FIRE Fusion based on Flamvell and an EARTH Fusion based on Naturia, as well as a WIND and WATER Fusion. The FIRE Fusion was a Gem-Knight
- Tellaknights and Ryuusei get more support. Correct, but obvious
- World Premieres will include a Herald/Declarer monster (The disco balls of negation) and a Gagaga monster. Got one of these so far
- There's a new monster called Rescue Rat. Correct
- There's a new Ritual called "Supremacy Declarer" (Herald of Supremacy) Name was wrong I think
- There will be Machina and HERO Support. Got one of these

Well tbh, I thought those rumors were fake just because I doubted Konami putting 4 Shaddoll Fusions in one pack

Were more likely to only get 2, the FIRE one and possibly a WATER one

Except pack space indicates at LEAST 3 Fusions, likely 4.

Except pack space indicates at LEAST 3 Fusions, likely 4.

Pack space does allow this, but from their recent support for archetypes, it seems unlikely. The last pack only had 2 Shaddoll Fusions. LIGHT and DARK respectively.

Pack space does allow this, but from their recent support for archetypes, it seems unlikely. The last pack only had 2 Shaddoll Fusions. LIGHT and DARK respectively.

LIGHT and DARK tend to be supported together with FIRE, EARTH, WIND, and WATER usually supported together. Getting only Midrash and Nephilim in DUEA was more to continue that thematic than anything most likely.

LIGHT and DARK tend to be supported together with FIRE, EARTH, WIND, and WATER usually supported together. Getting only Midrash and Nephilim in DUEA was more to continue that thematic than anything most likely.

Maybe. I could be wrong. But I just doubt that Konami would want to push all the Shaddoll Fusions this early in the set cycle. I would believe that some of these spaces could be for cards like Des Toy Scissor Bear

If you're tired of childish pack names or this game's direction towards kids the age of 6, pick up some Magic: The Gathering.

I want support for all DT Archetypes ever. Shadolls need to gtfo, they're good enough already, support something else (Maybe just release a Shaddoll Fusion once per pack, don't pull a Spellbook and release Judgment is what I mean). Konami WILL break Stellaknights, just give them time.

Obligatory mention of Gemini's need of support

Too bad DT archs are dead bar Gusto and Gishki (maybe). Maybe lswarm but eh. One side of me wants Heralds, but the more rational side wants whatever the new arch is to be non-meta so it'd be cheap.

Gusto and Gishki: Remnants, trying to rebuild and form bonds with each other

Gem-Knights: All in Cain, bar Emerald who is now Emeral

Laval: Phlogis is the only one

Others: LOL TRISHULA

X-Sabers: randomly disappearedfrom the timeline, likely to return

Heralds: apparently they still exist despite sophia dying

Sophia: See Saphira

If you're tired of childish pack names or this game's direction towards kids the age of 6, pick up some Magic: The Gathering.

I want support for all HERO Archetypes ever. Konami needs to release a Fusion once per pack

Obligatory mention of Utopia's need of support

Fixed for lawls

Gusto and Gishki: Remnants, trying to rebuild and form bonds with each other

Gem-Knights: All in Cain, bar Emerald who is now Emeral

Laval: Phlogis is the only one

Others: LOL TRISHULA

X-Sabers: randomly disappearedfrom the timeline, likely to return

Heralds: apparently they still exist despite sophia dying

Sophia: See Saphira

Could you please elaborate on the subjects in bold? How do you know Phlogis is the only remaining Laval, and Heralds and Saphira are related to Sophia?

Archived