[902] Next Challengers

The second set of the 90X Series has been announced.

Next Challengers (Tentative Title)
Release Date for Japan: July 19th, 2014
The latest “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V” Official Card Game Booster Pack has been announced

1 Box includes 30 Packs, and 1 Pack includes 5 Cards
There are 80 Cards plus an additional 10 World Premiere Cards

Rarity Scheme:
- 6 Ultra Rare Cards
- 10 Super Rare Cards
- 20 Rare Cards
- 54 Common Cards
- The Ultra Rare Cards come in Ultimate Rare for Japan, and 1 Card is Holographic Rare
MSRP: 143 Yen (Plus Tax)

● The latest “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V” Official Card Game Booster Pack has been announced
● The Pack includes 10 Japanese World Premiere Cards, increase the set size to 90 Cards!
● It contains a ton of the latest cards from “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V”.
● This Pack includes a balanced mixed of cards that appeal to newbies and fans of the TV show as well as existing players, so it’ll appeal to everyone.
● It includes new Pendulum Monsters, but to ensure variety, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Monsters are included as well.

Source:
Nintendo World Bulletin Board System

http://www.ygorganization.com/902-next-challengers/

ugh that name is s***

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It includes new Pendulum Monsters, but to ensure variety, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Monsters are included as well.

So... Unless some of these are tied to Archetypes and/or the Fusions are Shadolls.... The Ritual/Fusion/Synchro/Xyzs are mostly going to be experimental. And if that's the case, I'm looking forward to what they will come up with.

Since Zexal manga is still going on I want some Fusions or Rituals that support Numbers. Something like "The tributes for this monster can also be one monster with a rank." Also more Full Armored, some Archetype Pendulums, etc.

Off Topic: Japan has their packs cheap. I just paid $4.25 for a Number Hunters and they have like $2 for a pack of 5.

That name is awful......

Shadolls, Entermates, Genryu, and maybe Darts. 

Support for old cards....

Koalas

Roids

Cloudian

Clown

Amazoness

Ice Counter

Glads

Level

Toons

Cyber Girls

Rose

Ancient Gears

Genryuu, as far as their first archetype goes, are a most likely dead clan. The shadolls killed them. IDK how you'd expect them over Satellaknights.

And that list of potential legacy support is terrible

I'm probably the only one that doesn't hate the name, oh well.

I want a new Gishki card, nothing more, nothing less.

We're def getting one sometime. Probably a little kid like Pirika, cause lore implies there's a new one coming up.

why does everybody think the name is s***

because it sounds like something out of damn buddyfight, not like a pack

- The cover monster is Pure-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, a Blue-Eyes Clone with P Scale 0
- The new archetype will be a bunch of Pendulum Monsters that resemble physical pendulums.
- Shadolls get a FIRE Fusion based on Flamvell and an EARTH Fusion based on Naturia, as well as a WIND and WATER Fusion.
- Tellaknights and Ryuusei get more support.
- World Premieres will include a Herald/Declarer monster (The disco balls of negation) and a Gagaga monster.
- There's a new monster called Rescue Rat.
- There's a new Ritual called "Supremacy Declarer" (Herald of Supremacy)
- There will be Machina and HERO Support.

- The cover monster is Pure-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, a Blue-Eyes Clone with P Scale 0 Why this

- The new archetype will be a bunch of Pendulum Monsters that resemble physical pendulums. Good
- Shadolls get a FIRE Fusion based on Flamvell and an EARTH Fusion based on Naturia, as well as a WIND and WATER Fusion. GOOD
- Tellaknights and Ryuusei get more support. idcare
- World Premieres will include a Herald/Declarer monster (The disco balls of negation) and a Gagaga monster. Another Gagaga I can't get, why this
- There's a new monster called Rescue Rat. Do they ever learn?
- There's a new Ritual called "Supremacy Declarer" (Herald of Supremacy) Welche
- There will be Machina and HERO Support. Why

Oh man, that's a bunch of news, and I can't say I'm happy about most of them...

So Pure-Eyes Pendulum Dragon will be used by the rival?, idk.

I guess the new archetype will be the new Wind-Ups.

Very surprised that Shadolls are getting the 4 new (expected) fusions in a single pack. Maybe they want to get over with them.

Noo pls, Tellaknights are already annoying enough. Same could be said about Cosmic Dragons, but if the support is for Genryuu in general, I will be ok with it.

Rescue Rat?, it will probably be ridiculous, but it was about time they released a new Rescue monster. My body is ready for the shenanigans.

I really love Rituals, but Herald..., why?. They could try to go for something different, but I guess that spending more than 2 or 3 spots per pack for Ritual support is out of the question

Of all archetypes, why those 2...?, they already have more than enough support, specially HEROs with that new Structure Deck.

- The cover monster is Pure-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, a Blue-Eyes Clone with P Scale 0 Hello Reiji's ace
- The new archetype will be a bunch of Pendulum Monsters that resemble physical pendulums. Those sound interesting indeed
- Shadolls get a FIRE Fusion based on Flamvell and an EARTH Fusion based on Naturia, as well as a WIND and WATER Fusion. I was expecting only another 2 tbh
- Tellaknights and Ryuusei get more support. Why am I not surprised
- World Premieres will include a Herald/Declarer monster (The disco balls of negation) and a Gagaga monster. Mhm, fair enough
- There's a new monster called Rescue Rat. I'd say this can't be good, but we'll have to wait and see
- There's a new Ritual called "Supremacy Declarer" (Herald of Supremacy) At least it isn't Gishki support
- There will be Machina and HERO Support. More HEROS? I'm fine with Machinas though.

Archived