What food do you put spam on?

Agro

Spam is horrible.

Everyone go check out my new cards that I just made in the Pop culture sextion they are the best cards in existence. I think I just changed cardmaking forever with these cards I just made. I'm not sure there is another cardmaker in the world that can do better honestly. I'm the very best. Kind of like how Ash Ketchum wants to be, but I think it's deeper than that. I think I'm godcardmaker, that should be my new name. Godcardmaker. Have you ever beat Pokemon? That's how I feel right now, I feel great. I've made the best cards in existence. Do you know what that feels like? It feels like when you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with bread that fell from the gods on a Thursday in the middle of the Sahara desert and you have no shoes on. The peanut butter is the creamy kind and the jelly is grape. It would taste good. Have you ever played Yu-Gi-oh forbidden memories? It's like I just created a meteor b dragon against that guy at the start of the game that you're supposed to lose against. I'm the best. I have asthma.

• 11 months later...

Archived