[Semi-Serious] Airride's AMA

Airride

I mean, there's probably like 2 people who care about personal info and they prolly have skype to ask for it anyway but if you want to know anything about me (Almost Literally) just ask.

And if you want to be a bit silly, I'm okay with that. Just try to keep most of it serious.

What makes you like Drawcia?

She's an art-based boss (I'm an artist), and the final one, at that, which is already cool.

Canvas Curse is one of my Favorite Kirby games, behind Air Ride (Obviously), 64, and RtD.

She has a really neat design! The dark purple with the pastelish blues, orange, and reds works nicely.

Also, her theme is amazing.

Also the Humanizations of her are all just so sahbjsdkgfdkg good

I still haven't gotten around to that! I need to play Extra mode in general, really. I just don't touch my Wii enough, considering it's on the TV my dad's always on. I mean, RtD's really fun and stuffs, I just...can't play it.

One day, though.

I can beat SSU's true arena with any ability, though!

[spoiler='Spoilers']Triple Deluxe is Return to Dreamland on a Console I actually play, The new abilities look cool (And wheel returning is nice), one of the bosses is Drawcia's Sister (Canonically!), The Pseudo-Bad guy looks adorable, Sectiona looks....interesting, and Extra mode has Dedede AND THE FINAL BOSS OF THAT IS DARK META KNIGHT AAAA YES PLEASE GIMME NOOOW[/spoiler]

(By the way, it comes out this friday)

How did your 'draw Pokemon with breasts' thing originate? I am not saying it is bad, but I can't help but wonder...

Good Question!

Last year (2013), I was attempting to do a challenge where I would draw every single Pokemon line, usually the final evolution. When I got to typhlosion, the way I drew it made it look like it had a more prominent chest, so I expanded upon it, and ti became my first Pokemon with breasts in March.

Around May, I was drawing out my team from a Pokemon White Playthrough, and he way I drew my Scrafty reminded me of the Typhlosion, so I decided to draw it with breasts too, and after that, I've just been doing them regularly.

The other day, when you made a topic on one of the 'doors' being a moon in Triple Deluxe...
Did you really, not expect them to do that?

Not really. They didn't do it in RtD (As far as I know/remember), and really, the only ones I've seen that did it were Dream Land, SS and SSU. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It was still cool, though, and I had the thought to try and enter it randomly. I just wish it was more than just the HAL room, and it had, like, a sun stone in it or soemthing.

How serious is this thread?

As serious as the questions are, as long as the questions aren't blatantly silly/dumb. I try and answer these as honestly as I can.

Archived