[Serious] Ask God Anything AMA

Why didn't you turn your phone back on?

Why have you not left yet?

I mean technically I left ages ago, in a sense.

How does it feel to be a nearly pro player in MtG after ditching Yugioh at the correct moment?

Nearly pro is a bit of a stretch. I'm not consistent enough yet. Was definitely good to change to MTG, though. Don't regret a thing about it.

Were you the fellow who had insomnia who I spoke to in that status update a long time ago?

Probably. I remember having spoken to someone here about it, just don't remember who.

So, Chris, where were you all this time?

Anywhere but here.

Why are you and Lily the two worst sleepers in history?

idk why Lily is, but I have a sleeping disorder, so...

Serious thoughts about me?

You're an ok guy.

Am I seeing things, or did you use to be a 2-star member a few days ago?

You're seeing things. I've been 6 stars since the last time I posted frequently, which was ages ago.

Back when you actually played Yugioh, were there any Decks out there that you particularly enjoyed (aside from Dark Worlds since I already knew that)?

My favourite decks, before quitting, were (and note this was around the Rabbit era) Dark Worlds, Heroes, FrogNarchs and Inzektors. However I've always been a huge fan of some of the games greatest hits, namely DDT, Goat Control, Plant Synchro and TroopDoopScoop. Every now and again I might play, generally just using FrogNarchs, though.

How was your vacation just recently? What was your highlight of the trip?

My recent trip to Wales was quite nice, especially as a stress relief since it's my second year of A-levels. It wasn't really an exciting holiday - more of a relaxing one - so there isn't really one thing that particularly stood out as a highlight.

Archived